Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,882 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose (10711 Views)

Married Man Had Sex With 13-Year-Old Boy In Jigawa Court Premises & Was Caught / Angry Mob Beat LASTMA Officials To Pulp For Punching A Bus Driver To Coma Photos / Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Ilochukwuka: 1:53pm On May 25, 2016
A 28- year –old man, Sa’abi Yahuza, is to clean the premises of a Lugbe Grade 1 Area Court, Abuja, as punishment, for punching the nose of his friend.

The court which premises he is to clean, handed down the punishment on Wednesday, after Yahuza had pleaded guilty to a count charge of assault.
Yahuza, a labourer and a resident of River Part Estate, Abuja, had admitted acting wrongly by punching the nose of his friend.

“I plead with this court to reduce my punishment for I know I am guilty of the offence; I am so sorry for what I did.
“I have a wife and children to take care of; please sir, tamper justice with mercy; I will never fight or beat anybody again,’’ he pleaded.

The Trial Judge, Mr Garba Ogbede, said the convict’s plea had saved the court the pains of a prolonged prosecution, and that the punishment would have been more severe had he not pleaded guilty.

However, Ogbede added that in arriving at the sentence, the court took into consideration that the convict had a wife and children to look after.
He then warned the convict to be of good behavior, stressing that the court frowned at acts of violence.
“Desist from such acts in future and become a better citizen and human being,’’ he advised.

Earlier, the prosecuting counsel, Oporomo Vivian, had told the court that one Yusuf Harauna of the same address with the convict reported the matter at the Lugbe Police Station on May 19.
Vivian said that Yahuza, on the same date, had a misunderstanding with Harauna .

“In the process, the convict punched the complainant’s nose, leading to a serious nose bleeding,” she said.
She said further that the crime, which Yahuza had earlier during police investigation confessed to committing, contravened Section 265 of the Penal Code.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/man-clean-court-premises-punching-friends-nose/

3 Likes

Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by lifezone247(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2016
This one is the real leave trash for LAWMA

3 Likes

Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by lifezone247(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2016
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Ilochukwuka: 2:02pm On May 25, 2016
lifezone247:
. He deserves it
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:05pm On May 25, 2016
; I am so sorry for what I did. “I have a wife and children to take care of; please sir, tamper justice with mercy; I will never fight or beat anybody again,’’ he pleaded.
Good one

15 Likes

Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by DaBullIT(m): 2:08pm On May 25, 2016
Eleyi Gidigan
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Tolexander: 2:10pm On May 25, 2016
“I plead with this court to reduce my punishment for I know I am guilty of the offence; I am so sorry for what I did.
“I have a wife and children to take care of; please sir, tamper justice with mercy; I will never fight or beat anybody again,’’ he pleaded.
He also could have "tamper" justice with mercy before blowing the friend's nose naw.

4 Likes

Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Kondomatic(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Good one
Yea.
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by jaymejate: 3:07pm On May 25, 2016
[size=13pt]MTCHEW, Court no get money to pay cleaners to clean court so they wan use that man[/size]

*Modified

3 Likes

Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Nobody: 8:26am On May 26, 2016
Great
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by MadCow1: 8:27am On May 26, 2016
Which kind punishment be that? angry
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by ireneony(f): 8:27am On May 26, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=18pt]MTCHEW , something wey community leader fit address. Anyways it's good.
It should be, punch me i punch you

If na stealing, e go just be death by hanging, stealing of less than N1m o[/size]
this ur talk nor make sense

6 Likes

Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by helphelp: 8:27am On May 26, 2016
Lol
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Firefire(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2016
Ok
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Hollawaley(m): 8:29am On May 26, 2016
He's not only done, he's well done
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by YorubaHighness: 8:29am On May 26, 2016
Came here to see who will blame Yoruba.
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by henrywasme: 8:29am On May 26, 2016
Nonsence
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by jtwest(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2016
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b] thank God my punchee no sabi go court of law, with all the nose Iyaf punched, I for sweep the whole state.

1 Like

Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Creamz(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2016
So the guy is now an ex convict for punching someone. Na wa

1 Like

Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Nobody: 8:31am On May 26, 2016
He should have been sentenced to jail. What If he lost his life through the nose punch.?
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by crazymod: 8:31am On May 26, 2016
Ilochukwuka:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/man-clean-court-premises-punching-friends-nose/

its called community service in USA...... why clean the court?, he suppose to sweep wuse market for 3 weeks.
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by TeamSimple(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2016
Balanced equation
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by jaymejate: 8:33am On May 26, 2016
ireneony:
this ur talk nor make sense

tongue
Modified
Wasn't thinking that time
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Youngetskilz23(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2016
only? why not jail him and serve him watery beans with stones tongue
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by greatness22(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2016
Just got appointed as the Chairman, Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAN) Delta state chapter.

Promise to serve this association with everything i have.

4 Likes

Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by ORACLE1975(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Yinkatolu: 8:38am On May 26, 2016
The guy can borrow broom from APC grin
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Spolymer(f): 8:40am On May 26, 2016
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Nobody: 8:41am On May 26, 2016
Community servicesmiley
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by Ooni: 8:41am On May 26, 2016
YorubaHighness:
Came here to see who will blame Yoruba.
how can people blame us?

We are always peaceful...just that most people think we're cowards
Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by YorubaHighness: 8:45am On May 26, 2016
Ooni:
how can people blame us?

We are always peaceful...just that most people think we're cowards

Nigga, stfu you're stale.

1 Like

Re: ​ Man To Clean Court Premises For Punching Friend’s Nose by delightf(f): 8:48am On May 26, 2016
He shud face itz,so that he can learn from his mistake
Supposeing his friend die nko what will he do
Those malam without heart of human living with heart of cows
Let him face it
If that his friend die now ll he remember he has family who no get famiy
Nah to send thurder to ur compound to scatter ur head there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man For Stealing Bible, Phone From Church / Lagos Taskforce Arrests 71 Miscreants, Impounds 227 Bikes / Police Parade 10 Suspected Kidnappers In Plateau (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.