Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,076 members, 7,807,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 (57539 Views)

Rita Edochie Shares Heavy Makeup Picture - Fans React / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by Baboo13(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2016
pinkyliceous:
No be so?

Lool so nobody was raped between 2010 and 2015
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by adepiero: 1:06pm On May 26, 2016
rosalieene:

those days they finish primary school even at 15. so don't be surprised.
oake:

Primary 6 of then and now cannot be said to be the same. Then, you had even 15 years old in primary schools. Not these days of fast food and fast cars.
Am very much aware of this. imagine a girl of 15yrs in primary six claiming to be raped. people who served(NYSC) in the village know about these things
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by pinkyliceous(f): 2:06pm On May 26, 2016
Nobody except those raped by Buhari's boys (Boko Haram aka Fulani Herdsmen) .

Baboo13:

Lool so nobody was raped between 2010 and 2015
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by ejeh121(f): 2:39pm On May 26, 2016
Dandeson1:
It took seven months 4 yur mother to know, what kind offa strict mother is dat..
it's very possible especially if she was very chubby,i remember my neighbours daughter who was pregnant and nobody knew it not even her mum,come and see questions when labour day come! grin the mama faint and first tin she said was "what will I tell my church members" undecided LOLS that's lyk 8years ago
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by hausadreturn(m): 5:12am On May 29, 2016
the story doesnt add up. Something doesnt look right.
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by IcePriNze: 9:21am On Jul 17, 2016
Same thing happen for my school back then for delta state the same jss3 girl
Re: Rita Edochie: I Was Sexually Abused And Impregnated In Primary 6 by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2016
There are mad people roaming sha, thats how one man was staring lustfully at my maiguard's 1year old daughter! For godsakes one year! How wicked can some men be? I was opening my office window, simply to look around the express road. I sighted the little girl walking, smiling, moving around while her nanny was busy carrying some tables, and gues what the nanny is just 6years old angry
And there was man at one corner , positioned at phcn pole, staring lustfully at this one year old girl oooooo...
Hmmmm! angry i kept on staring at him to see what he wants to do, from upstairs window. I guess he noticed someone was staring at him, he looked upwards on the same building and saw me. He frozed, then he smiled at me.. I just hissed and pulled down my curtain blind halfway. Quickly i went to go and look for the mum. She was busy sweeping. I tapped her, look o better go and watch yur baby o, before someone kidnaps her, cos i saw a man lusting after her.. And u know what that means.. Godforbid, after forcing his useless dicck into her, she will die.. So pls go and carry yur daughter outside , quickly.
She threw down her broom and ran outside.. I went with her too but the man was no where around anymore.
Mothers, pls i beg you all in the name of God protect those little girls and even little boys u have in yur possession, whom God has blessed you all with.. Evil people are everywhere looking for whom to devour.. Pls oooo.

I felt so disgusted all day... Ha! God have seen so much! cry with evil things some men do.
Its not funny anymore.. Its not funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda, Throws Shade At The Singer And His 'hoes', Sophia / Emeka Ani: Yul Edochie Seeks Financial Support For Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.