Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga (3105 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed Before? / Scammed By A Nigerian Friend In The US / I Think Ive Been Scammed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by aAK1(m): 2:59pm On May 25, 2016
I am a machant on konga and a couple of other platform.on 10th Of May I got an order that was from a different state and I was forced to use k express for the first time. It was a pay on delivery item. After few days I got a notification that item has been delivered and money held in escrow because I put a return back period which was 7 days. I was due for payment on Sunday22nd and did not get payment.i latter called konga and the rep told me I wasn't registered for konga pay as that was the only valid way they remmit funds.
As soon as I dropped the call,I registered for konga pay and it was approved. On Tuesday at about 7pm I got an email that my account has been funded.fastforward to today,the money has not reflected in my account.ive called them several times and sent them emails but all they keep telling me are are stories.in this economy 92500 is not small money. I just got back from the bank where I obtained my statement.no such money was paid into my account. Pls I need advice on what to do about this.
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by waleyp(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2016
Be patient bro

1 Like

Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:32pm On May 25, 2016
You can google any of their offices nearest to you and go there prsonaly.
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by shocker007(m): 5:30pm On May 25, 2016
@OP if they told you they credited your account, do you mean KongaPay account?
Because you should be the one to withdraw to your attached bank account from your kongapay and its instant.

Kindly clarify where they said your money was credited to, thanks
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by Ojemedad: 5:48pm On May 25, 2016
Op sorry for the delay in payment...

However I would like u to help me on how to become a merchant wt any of these online platform...

You can flash me I will call back

Thanks
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by aAK1(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2016
shocker007:
@OP if they told you they credited your account, do you mean KongaPay account?
Because you should be the one to withdraw to your attached bank account from your kongapay and its instant.

Kindly clarify where they said your money was credited to, thanks
they said it was paid into my bank account. I just got my account statements and no such payments was made
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by shocker007(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2016
aAK1:
they said it was paid into my bank account. I just got my account statements and no such payments was made

It should have been your KongaPay account and not Bank account.
So I think there was a mix up somewhere, perhaps because you did not have kongaPay initially.

1 Like

Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by aAK1(m): 7:16pm On May 25, 2016
shocker007:

It should have been your KongaPay account and not Bank account.
So I think there was a mix up somewhere, perhaps because you did not have kongaPay initially.
In one of my mails to them I asked why money should be paid into my bank account without me asking for a payout and they said money is automatically paid into bank account
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by shocker007(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2016
aAK1:
In one of my mails to them I asked why money should be paid into my bank account without me asking for a payout and they said money is automatically paid into bank account

Perhaps they changed their way of operation, that wasn't how they started.

I guess the issue will be resolved soon though.
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by aAK1(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2016
shocker007:

Perhaps they changed their way of operation, that wasn't how they started.

I guess the issue will be resolved soon though.
it better be o
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by starpower(m): 8:51pm On May 25, 2016
they will pay with the account you used in your wallet. pls address this kind of issue to mall@konga.com .
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by tityboi: 9:48pm On May 25, 2016
Kongapay is all fraud and many of the merchants fail to realise that coz they don't follow up.several times money leaves kongapay and was never credited to main accout.they will noe put the blame on you or the bank.this occurs coz sometims when the so called funds leaves the kongapay when there was network issues .the payment will fail and. Konga will assume it was paid.the so called fraud bank they claim they use. Access bank will tell them they've credited you and the money will not reflect.the fact is many merchants don't monitor order by order payment .they all lost a lot without knowing

1 Like

Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by aAK1(m): 2:47am On May 26, 2016
starpower:
they will pay with the account you used in your wallet. pls address this kind of issue to mall@konga.com .
I've don that already.i even sent my bank statement
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by aAK1(m): 2:48am On May 26, 2016
tityboi:
Kongapay is all fraud and many of the merchants fail to realise that coz they don't follow up.several times money leaves kongapay and was never credited to main accout.they will noe put the blame on you or the bank.this occurs coz sometims when the so called funds leaves the kongapay when there was network issues .the payment will fail and. Konga will assume it was paid.the so called fraud bank they claim they use. Access bank will tell them they've credited you and the money will not reflect.the fact is many merchants don't monitor order by order payment .they all lost a lot without knowing
I can't loss that kind of money
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by aAK1(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2016
tityboi:
i will following it up again this morning
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by aAK1(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2016
bellow is the message i got from konga this morning. i still await an update on the matter.
Thank you for contacting Konga Mall.

I sincerely apologize for your experience with the payment for the order (F232.......).

This is to bring to your notice that this issue has been received and will be treated with top priority by our finance team. We will ensure payment for this order is remitted and we have received your statement of account for clarification.

Please bear with us while we look into this issue for proper resolution. We are sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you.

Our communication channels (014605555 /0809 460 5555 or mall@konga.com) are open for any other assistance or information you might require.

We are glad you chose to do business on our platform.

Yours sincerely,

Iroegbu Chidiebere

For: Konga Nigeria.
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by nyabingi(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2016
it happens Konga usually don't pay all merchants money because of lack of proper record keeping by merchants, I'm still searching for a good online merchant inventory management system software

1 Like

Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by aAK1(m): 7:44am On May 27, 2016
nyabingi:
it happens Konga usually don't pay all merchants money because of lack of proper record keeping by merchants, I'm still searching for a good online merchant inventory management system software
i dont undrstand what you mean
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by aAK1(m): 11:34pm On May 27, 2016
konga finally paid me
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by Adebayolove(m): 11:42pm On May 27, 2016
aAK1:
konga finally paid me
Congrats. I'm really glad for you it was sorted.
Re: Help I Think I've Been Scammed By Konga by aAK1(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2016
Adebayolove:

Congrats. I'm really glad for you it was sorted.
thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is 50,000 Copy Of Handbills Flyer Pls Help / SCAM ALERT My Bitter Ordeal With TUGROW Be Careful. / Scam On Naira4dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.