Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

See The Message I Just Received From Etisalat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Message I Just Received From Etisalat (1281 Views)

See The Message I Got From 9mobile After Recharging My Sim With #200 / My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. / See The Hilarious Text I Received From Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message I Just Received From Etisalat by PMBfirstson(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2016
This is pure impunity....
How those the economy or dollar affect borrowing of airtime

All this network providers are just taking advantage of us the masses of this country...

1 Share

Re: See The Message I Just Received From Etisalat by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 25, 2016
Some of my peeps received same...
Re: See The Message I Just Received From Etisalat by PMBfirstson(m): 3:09pm On May 25, 2016
Keneking:
Some of my peeps received same...

For what reason
Re: See The Message I Just Received From Etisalat by Terry68: 3:13pm On May 25, 2016
My dear, everybody is increasing a fee to all services. Blame the economy not them.
Re: See The Message I Just Received From Etisalat by cana882(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2016
Loool... have you forgotten that petrol now sells for 145 P/L.

Waiting for the price of indomie to increase.

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Just Received From Etisalat by thesicilian: 3:19pm On May 25, 2016
Indirectly they are telling you to stop borrowing. But look at the bright side - they were honest enough to inform you beforehand. Not like others like MTN & Glo
Re: See The Message I Just Received From Etisalat by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:27pm On May 25, 2016
Nigeria don jaga. I made it an utmost priority never to borrow frm them network providers.

Thank God iv kept to it. No matter how pressed i am for airtime i make out time to go and buy.
Infact it doesnt even occur to me that i can borrow.

I will advice anyone that has the money to buy things food stuffs n other things in bulk now because if FG devalue naira like i heard they would, we are in for serious hard times. Prices of commodities would triple.

3 Likes

Re: See The Message I Just Received From Etisalat by Ginaz(f): 5:10pm On May 25, 2016
This country is giving me chills embarassed

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Just Received From Etisalat by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 25, 2016
thesicilian:
Indirectly they are telling you to stop borrowing. But look at the bright side - they were honest enough to inform you beforehand. Not like others like MTN & Glo
Exactly non be by force to borrow credit

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Just Received From Etisalat by gift01: 8:59pm On May 25, 2016
Received such message. I don't borrow airtime. Hope call rate won't skyrocket
Re: See The Message I Just Received From Etisalat by PMBfirstson(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2016
gift01:
Received such message. I don't borrow airtime. Hope call rate won't skyrocket

I just hope so too

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Dteck50 Officially Announced: Snapdragon 617 Fhd Android 6.0 Marshmal / Cracked Screen Of Silex X1 / Here Is Why Videos Won't Auto Play On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.