Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (102482 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kokozain(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
oduz:

Yes, I wasted my resources travelling down last Sunday, before I discovered that it was fraudulent you again!

I hope you will be decent enough to leave the thread in Peace & sin no more, may Allah heal your soul

Enough said
pls kindly enlighten us abt topsino2012. Is he a fraudster or wat ensued btw both of u
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
oduz:

Yes, I wasted my resources travelling down last Sunday, before I discovered that it was fraudulent you again!

I hope you will be decent enough to leave the thread in Peace & sin no more, may Allah heal your soul

Enough said
sir, i don't understand. What did i do? Anyway am not a fraud. Allah knows my mind. If i am into fraud, i will not send my place to people. Allah knows i don't have that is why am begging. Qu'ran says: Allah will be angry to who pray 5 times daily but refused to begs for gud things for his/her life but ibn Adam (Awa Omo Adama) gets angry when we begs help or gud things from them. Allah will not abandon me with all my prayers this ramadan. Amin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by oduz: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
topsino2012: sir, i don't understand. What did i do? Anyway am not a fraud. Allah knows my mind. If i am into fraud, i will not send my place to people. Allah knows i don't have that is why am begging. Qu'ran says: Allah will be angry to who pray 5 times daily but refused to begs for gud things for his/her life but ibn Adam (Awa Omo Adama) gets angry when we begs help or gud things from them. Allah will not abandon me with all my prayers this ramadan. Amin

Are you pretending that you don't know me, or what I am talking about?

For the last time depart from this thread & sin no more, a word is enough for 'the wise' (well maybe u don't belong to that group)

You better take advantage of the holy month & seek forgiveness from your creator

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tbaba1234: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
topsino2012: sir, i don't understand. What did i do? Anyway am not a fraud. Allah knows my mind. If i am into fraud, i will not send my place to people. Allah knows i don't have that is why am begging. Qu'ran says: Allah will be angry to who pray 5 times daily but refused to begs for gud things for his/her life but ibn Adam (Awa Omo Adama) gets angry when we begs help or gud things from them. Allah will not abandon me with all my prayers this ramadan. Amin

May Allah grant you the best if you are sincere.

Please when you quote the Quran use the correct references if you can. What you wrote is not in the Quran.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by siddiq202(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Oduz salam bro, long time. I suggest you clarify things if he insists he dont know what you are talking about. There might be mix up some where
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by deols(f): 7:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
oduz:

Enough said

Pls explain. I had warned him previously.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by oduz: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
deols:

Pls explain. I had warned him previously.

He's an unrepentant & unintelligent fb scammer, who keeps changing usernames on NL once discovered, the Modes/admin know him better

There is no mix-up, but his style is to start deleting posts that has given him off once they are mentioned, or renaming his threads
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
oduz:

He's an unrepentant & unintelligent fb scammer, who keeps changing usernames on NL once discovered, the Modes/admin know him better

There is no mix-up, but his style is to start deleting posts that has given him off once they are mentioned, or renaming his threads
Ahuzubillah. There is mix up. Pls sir Abeg u in the Mighty name of Allah. If there is a thread that belong to me pls put the thread here. Let them see. Am in the month of Ramadan. If i have ever scam or fraud anyone in my life.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kunleee(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
@oduz..this is interesting bt u yet to still prove he is a scammer. Pls give us detail explanation abt him.
And if ever it was a mistaken identity,May Allah forgive us all
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by oduz: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2013
kunleee: @oduz..this is interesting bt u yet to still prove he is a scammer. Pls give us detail explanation abt him.
And if ever it was a mistaken identity,May Allah forgive us all

The modes have asked for some little breathing space, lets be a little patient, the chameleon has a way of revealing its true colour

@Kunlee, siddiq stay blessed
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by deols(f): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2013
And let us stick to topic henceforth please.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2013
Then "Allahumo Robanna atteyna, fidunniyeh, assannatan ....."
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by neeyhmutate(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
A truly wonderful month filled with blessings. May Allah accepts all our good deeds and pardon/forgive us our shortcomings/sins. Amin! #Taqol'bal minka wah'alaka
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow... All the comments and planning for this year RAMADAN IFTAAR is gone! Anyway, Almighty Allah knows best.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
PRE-RAMADAN LECTURE AND NAIRALAND IFTAAR (SEASON 6)

Alhamdullah for the successfully holding of the inaugural NAIRALAND PRE-RAMADAN LECTURE which we schedule as follows (For Record Purpose)

PRE-RAMADAN LECTURE

Date : 22nd June, 2014

Time : 10am to Zuhr

Venue : ALHAJA SALI MOTU CENTRAL MOSQUE, Beside Choppies Fast Food, Ojuelegba, Surulere, Lagos State

Lecturer: Tbaba1234

Topic : Ramadan: A Qur'an Narrative

Thanks to all Nairaland Muslims who partake in the suggestions, organizations and successful holding of the Lecture and for those you created time to attend the lecture and also tbaba1234 for the wonderful lecture delivered, may Almighty Allah take it as an act of Ibadah and we shall witness many more Ramadan in good health (AMIN).

Almighty Allah will give us the strength and power to continue holding the PRE-RAMADAN LECTURE in a more bigger way from now on Insha Allah (Amin)

Based on our suggestion after the PRE-RAMADAN LECTURE on Sunday, 22 June, 2014, the suggested thread has been created in order to discuss the way we can do our little parts toward propagating ISLAM. Kindly click this link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1788627/nairaland-muslim-forum
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
****** UPDATED!!! ******

NAIRALAND IFTAAR SEASON 6: 2014

DATE: Sunday 20th July, 2014

VENUE: Araromi Community Central Mosque, Diya Street, Opposite Gbagada Playing Ground. Beside Sweet sensation/Access Bank, Gbagada, Lagos State

TIME: 4.00PM PROMPT (NO AFRICAN TIME)

HOST: Thirty and hrmkz

GUEST LECTURER: USTADZ ABDULRAHIM BASHIR; Asst. Chief Imam UNILAG Central Mosque; Lecturer, Department of Arts and Social Sciences Education, Faculty of Education, University of Lagos.

TOPIC: Muslim and Peaceful Co-Existence with Non-Muslims: Quranic Narrative

Assembling will start by 4pm (No African Time) at the above chosen venue and lasts till after break of fast and moghrib, or we wait till 8pm for Ishai.

PROGRAMME

4.00 - 4.30: Arrival
4.30 - 4.40: Introduction
4:40 - 5:00: Opening prayers/Fidau Prayer for hrmkz late mum and all our deceased relations
5.00 - 5.10: Opening remarks by the moderator(s) present
5:10 - 6.00: Lecture
6.00 - 6.15: Questions and Answers
6.15 - 6:55: Open session (Deliberation on NAIRALAND MUSLIM FORUM PROJECTS among other arising issues)
6.55 - 7.00: Breaking of fast with fruits
7.00 - 7.10: Moghrib
7.10 - 7.30: Main menu/Food
7.30 : Closing Prayers/Dispersal/Isha'

All Nairaland Muslims who are interested in attending this year RAMADAN IFTAAR should signify in order for their name to be added to the list of attendance.

NAIRALAND IFTAAR SEASON 6: 2014

2014 Ramadan might likely start tomorrow 28th June, 2014 if moon is sighted or Sunday, 29th June, 2014 and Insha Allah, we are having Season 6 of Nairalander's Ramadan Iftaar. Bearing in mind that it is better held on a weekend, we have these possible dates:

Saturday 5th July
Sunday 6th July
Saturday 12th July
Sunday 13th July
Saturday 19th July
Sunday 20th July

HOST/SPONSORSHIP

Individual, Group or part sponsorship will be welcomed. Contribution is also welcomed. Any member may as well decide to host us in his house.
From past experience, budget will be around 40-50k depending on attendance.

Assembling will start by 4pm at the chosen venue and lasts till after break of fast and moghrib, or we wait till 8pm for Ishai. Programmes
lined up for the event include: opening remarks by the moderator(s); faces behind the IDs(introduction); general discussions; short lecture;
breaking of fast with fruits; main menu etc. Its going to be fun, Insha Allah. People that attended past editions will tell you.

Expecting to hear from jarus and majoroller whether they will host Nairalanders RAMADAN IFTAAR this year. Other member who also wish to contribute toward this programme or host one of the weekend should show intention as quickly as possible in order for the preparation to start immediately.

RAMADAN MUBARAK....

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Carmall(m): 6:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
We were successfullly able to host one in Ilorin last year, (@kokozain residence) i will be glad if we can do same this year too.
Members in Ilorin should Please show interest here then we can make a plan.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by jasmine01s: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
has the moon been sighted
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
jasmine01s: has the moon been sighted

No. Monitor NTA News at 9pm or Radio Nigeria at 10pm for news.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by arcis: 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Salam all,

Please members in Ibadan should show interest and let us know how we can get in touch.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by SeunAero(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Missed the Pre-Ramadan lecture sha. And it happened just around my area.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Walexz02(m): 9:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please has the has the moon been sighted?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by muhammad23(m): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wizeboy: PRE-RAMADAN LECTURE AND NAIRALAND IFTAAR (SEASON 6)

Alhamdullah for the successfully holding of the inaugural NAIRALAND PRE-RAMADAN LECTURE which we schedule as follows (For Record Purpose)

PRE-RAMADAN LECTURE

Date : 22nd June, 2014

Time : 10am to Zuhr

Venue : ALHAJA SALI MOTU CENTRAL MOSQUE, Beside Choppies Fast Food, Ojuelegba, Surulere, Lagos State

Lecturer: Tbaba1234

Topic : Ramadan: A Qur'an Narrative

Thanks for all Nairaland Muslims who partake in the suggestions, organizations and successful holding of the Lecture and for those you created time to attend the lecture and also tbaba1234 for the wonderful lecture delivered, may Almighty Allah take it as an act of Ibadah and we shall witness many more Ramadan in good health (AMIN).

Almighty Allah will give us the strength and power to continue holding the PRE-RAMADAN LECTURE in a more bigger way from now on Insha Allah (Amin)

Based on our suggestion after the PRE-RAMADAN LECTURE on Sunday, 22 June, 2014, the suggested thread has been created in order to discuss the way we can do our little parts toward propagating ISLAM. Kindly click this link to the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1788627/nairaland-muslim-forum
too bad I missed the lecture due to some unavoidable activities... I hope I can be at one of the iftaar sessions In sha Allah.. And I will try to be more active on here to get more information
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by maclatunji: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Walexz02: Please has the has the moon been sighted?

No news of sighting in Nigeria.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Toluth(m): 1:22am On Jun 28, 2014
Has the moon been sighted?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by cannonnier(m): 1:50am On Jun 28, 2014
Toluth: Has the moon been sighted?
yes! Ramadan staRts tomoRrow.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Harzan(m): 2:18am On Jun 28, 2014
cannonnier: yes! Ramadan staRts tomoRrow.

Moon sighted Where?
Abeegy biko, wch kind moon dey commot by 1AM?

Well, Allahu allam.
Joining the Sunday team anyways.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by BetaThings: 4:20am On Jun 28, 2014
Harzan:

Moon sighted Where?
Abeegy biko, wch kind moon dey commot by 1AM?

Well, Allahu allam.
Joining the Sunday team anyways.
The announcement was made last night

The presenters of Ramdan Digest on NTA have confirmed it at around 4.15am
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Harzan(m): 4:30am On Jun 28, 2014
BetaThings:
The announcement was made last night
The presenters of Ramdan Digest on NTA have confirmed it at around 4.15am

Thank you brothers.
Heard from other sources too. Now taking sahur.
May Allah accept our fast and count us among the blessed.
In sha Allah.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by cannonnier(m): 5:45am On Jun 28, 2014
Harzan:

Thank you brothers.
Heard from other sources too. Now taking sahur.
May Allah accept our fast and count us among the blessed.
In sha Allah.
AMEEN
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 28, 2014
awww just back in Nigeria.
so sad I couldn't attended the lecture
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kokozain(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2014
Insha Allah members in ilorin we can converge again and do what we did last year. Pls lets fix a date,venue and lecturer. Dont forget we need to start planning now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.