Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 - Islam for Muslims (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 (102536 Views)

Nairalanders Iftaar (kaduna Edition Season 1) / Nairaland Ramadan Iftaar 2015 / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by EasyArch(m): 6:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
I am interested in a mainland edition if possible... I stay around IyanaIpaja axis, d cost of going to Ajah would be too expensive for me. I hope someone would volunteers to host us on the mainland. BTW, I thought a brother was offering to host one at pen cinema, pls let us know if that offer still holds!
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Debayurr: 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2013
Salam Alaykun...I'm in 4 d gbagada iftar insha Allaah..I hope d date would really go in with my schedule..I reside in mafoluku...May Allah reward y'all in multifolds..its a good initiative..looking forward to the day..
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tohirah(f): 5:17am On Jul 25, 2013
Jarus:
Obalende - Ajah = 200
Ajah-Langbasa junction = 50 (bus) or 70 (keke Marwa)
Bike from langbasa junction to venue = 50

TOTAL = N300 or N320.
thanks bro
But I'm not sure I'll be able to come jare. The fare would be abt a thousand naira to and fro the place when I add the cost of yaba to obalende. undecided
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kokozain(m): 5:31am On Jul 25, 2013
Ganys:
I'm in ilorin....I stay at mandate estate, anyone here
sure tryin to organise one in my house on sun if Allah grant me the oppotunity we have a thread for that iftar in ilorin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by thirty(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2013
Debayurr: Salam Alaykun...I'm in 4 d gbagada iftar insha Allaah..I hope d date would really go in with my schedule..I reside in mafoluku...May Allah reward y'all in multifolds..its a good initiative..looking forward to the day..

As-salam alaykum brothers and sisters in islam.

Reference to Iftar Mainland edition, I can see some notifications and interest and would like us to make a good plan. May Allah guide us. Ajah is far with that time and I don't want to miss this year iftar get-together. its rewarding. its fun. its a good experience.

Like I said earlier, I think brothers are running away due to the predicament situation of the country but we can put things together if we it to materialise. if its mini iftar, is ok. Brother majaror treated us very well but we can do some tangible with little like someone suggested.

- let us suggest date and time. (I suggest 28/7/2013)
- topic of discuss and the lecturer - ?
- cost implication (need someone to assist me)?

It will hold, insha Allah.

Please show your interest.

Ma Salam.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 25, 2013
[/color]Thank you @ wolebaba for the assistant. JAZAK ALLAHU KHAIR. Allah will reward you abundantly for the Fisebillah lola osu yii. Thanks. ( Assalam Aleykum my brother in Islam, my name is Nurudeen, am from epe local government, lagos. But right now in ijebu ode due to lack of money. Since i lost my job last year, things has not been going well to the extend dat i cannot avoid a house rent in lagos. Pls am marry with 2 kids. Pls this fasting has not been easy for me as i cannot even provide five hundred naira to cook for fasting. Pls me and my wife wish to fast for dis 30 days ramadam. Please am writing to beg my muslim brother and sister, i don't really need money but food items, like gari, rice, etc dat we can eat for fasting as i have been making contact for job soonest. Pls i can come to any place. Allah will keep rewarding u and providing as u put smiles onto a hunger man's face especially this Ramadam. Pls here is my gsm. 07058044622. Am at ijebu ode.)
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Wizeboy(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2013
thirty:

As-salam alaykum brothers and sisters in islam.

Reference to Iftar Mainland edition, I can see some notifications and interest and would like us to make a good plan. May Allah guide us. Ajah is far with that time and I don't want to miss this year iftar get-together. its rewarding. its fun. its a good experience.

Like I said earlier, I think brothers are running away due to the predicament situation of the country but we can put things together if we it to materialise. if its mini iftar, is ok. Brother majaror treated us very well but we can do some tangible with little like someone suggested.

- let us suggest date and time. (I suggest 28/7/2013)
- topic of discuss and the lecturer - ?
- cost implication (need someone to assist me)?

It will hold, insha Allah.

Please show your interest.

Ma Salam.

Your suggestions are good, but it cannot hold on the 28th July, 2013 as Island Edition is on 27th July, 2013. It will be too stressful for people, that is why it is suggest that only one Iftar should hold in a particular weekend. If the Mainland Edition will eventually hold, it can be either 3rd or 4th of August (I will suggest 4th August).

People should show interest in co-hosting, contributing and assisting in actualizing the Mainland Edition since their is nobody yet that has shown interest in hosting it. We have only few days to deliberate on this, as 3rd/4th August is the last weekend of Ramadan for this year Insha Allah.

May Almighty Allah continue to be with everyone of us and grant us His favour, mercy, blessings and guidance towards the deen (Amen).
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by thirty(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
Wizeboy:

Your suggestions are good, but it cannot hold on the 28th July, 2013 as Island Edition is on 27th July, 2013. It will be too stressful for people, that is why it is suggest that only one Iftar should hold in a particular weekend. If the Mainland Edition will eventually hold, it can be either 3rd or 4th of August (I will suggest 4th August).

People should show interest in co-hosting, contributing and assisting in actualizing the Mainland Edition since their is nobody yet that has shown interest in hosting it. We have only few days to deliberate on this, as 3rd/4th August is the last weekend of Ramadan for this year Insha Allah.

May Almighty Allah continue to be with everyone of us and grant us His favour, mercy, blessings and guidance towards the deen (Amen).

That was my plan but It may affect Itikaf period. but if that should be, it is ok.
DATE - 3RD AUGUST 2013
TIME - 5PM
VENUE - GBAGADA, LAGOS
TOPIC - ?
Any other issues?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by mutaalim(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
thirty:

That was my plan but It may affect Itikaf period. but if that should be, it is ok.
DATE - 3RD AUGUST 2013
TIME - 5PM
VENUE - GBAGADA, LAGOS
TOPIC - ?
Any other issues?
I THINK THIS MIGHT AFFECT I'TIKAF

Topic : ما بعد رمضان WHAT NEXT AFTER RAMADAN ?
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by deols(f): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
thirty:

DATE - 3RD AUGUST 2013
TIME - 5PM
VENUE - GBAGADA, LAGOS
TOPIC - ?
Any other issues?

I think you should give I'tikaf a serious consideration. the acts of worship are more important than the feasts. 28th isn't a bad idea IMO since the people not attending the Ajah one are the ones considering the mainland.

I also think you should start your list already. something like,

1. thirty
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by deols(f): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
tohirah: thanks bro
But I'm not sure I'll be able to come jare. The fare would be abt a thousand naira to and fro the place when I add the cost of yaba to obalende. undecided

you can join the people planning for the mainland
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by deols(f): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2013
LAGATA:

salam! wow! jst seeing this... abeg dis is rly encouraging. Abuja people abeg lets work out something. will be glad to participate fully

You need a sponsor first or to decide the method of sponsoring the event.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Bsmartt(m): 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
i may be there insha ALLAH. still trying to make the gathering.thumbs up brothers
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by readonenaire(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Arrived ph y'day (Alhamdulillah) .. Mum is planning on organising one here in phc nextwk wednesday in shaa Allah not an nl thing, but at least im here. venue might be rumuagholu or woji. i'll keep any1 intrested abreast. Masalam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kunleee(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
By Allah willing i will not be able to attend d ajah venue again. As i type now,am on my way to ile-ife,got the d interview invitation last night. Brother's and sister's pray for a safe journey for me and a succesful interview alert after.

@Thirty, kudos for d effort in holding d mainland edition.jazakalahu khairan. I think insha Allah,i shld be available for it either on 28th july or 3rd Aug.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kunleee(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2013
mainland venue
2. Kunleee
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by deols(f): 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
kunleee: By Allah willing i will not be able to attend d ajah venue again. As i type now,am on my way to ile-ife,got the d interview invitation last night. Brother's and sister's pray for a safe journey for me and a succesful interview alert after.

@Thirty, kudos for d effort in holding d mainland edition.jazakalahu khairan. I think insha Allah,i shld be available for it either on 28th july or 3rd Aug.

I pray for the best for You.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Muttex(m): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
Please i live in Ikosi very close to Toll Gate.May Allah bless our noble prophet Muhammed(PBUH),his ummah and we the followers. Ramadan Kareem
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by thirty(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
Muttex: Please i live in Ikosi very close to Toll Gate. May Allah bless our noble prophet Muhammed(PBUH),his ummah and we the followers. Ramadan Kareem

can you join the list for mainland edition in Gbagada?
we need more people, more interest, more comment. without that, you know the effort may be fruitless.

Ma salam
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Muttex(m): 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
Monsha Allahu, please address. thank you
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by walelamina: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2013
ATTENDEES

1. Jarus
2. Pelummy
3. Mutta
4. WaleLamina
5. Tunyus
6. Cherish
7. Kunleee
8. Showbouy
9.Thirty
10. Ibrodex
11.Debokaz
12.Jide4lagos
13.busar
14.Neeyhmutate+2fwdz comin In Sha Allah
15.Abduljaleel
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by kunleee(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
deols:

I pray for the best for You.
allahumo ameena. Jazaka lahu ahyran
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by LAGATA(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2013
deols:

You need a sponsor first or to decide the method of sponsoring the event.

salam. @deols, pls r u in abuja? or can u hook me up wt an abuja resident? many tnx
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Pelummy(f): 8:18am On Jul 27, 2013
walelamina:
ATTENDEES

1. Jarus
2. Pelummy
3. Mutta
4. WaleLamina
5. Tunyus
6. Cherish
7. Kunleee
8. Showbouy
9.Thirty
10. Ibrodex
11.Debokaz
12.Jide4lagos
13.busar
15.Abduljaleel
how many sisters do we have on this list, i hope its not gonna b only me ?sad
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Alabamagnate: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2013
As salam alaekum brothers & sisters in Islam,please I am in need of Zakat as I am in debt to the tune of over #60,000 with a lot of domestic responsibility to cater for.I have to cater for my pregnant wife.I am feeling ashame of bringing this up on social media but I can't help it.I graduate in 2011,finished my service the followed year and yet to get employment.I have Bsc in eco/ed.I can't tell the whole story because of time but Allah knows the best.I am living in Ibadan plsease anybody that what to pay his zakat should pls consider me or if you can attach me to any zakat organisation my phone number is 08077339394.Jazakum lahu khaeran.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Carmall(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2013
Ganys:
I'm in ilorin....I stay at mandate estate, anyone here
ilorin too...stay at ita-amodu.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by Carmall(m): 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2013
EasyArch: I am interested in a mainland edition if possible... I stay around IyanaIpaja axis, d cost of going to Ajah would be too expensive for me. I hope someone would volunteers to host us on the mainland. BTW, I thought a brother was offering to host one at pen cinema, pls let us know if that offer still holds!
yeah bro.
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by modash(m): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
I live in Badore Ajah, would like to know what the programme is about?
Is it going to be a lecture?
I should be able to make it
If their is still space for more people
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by modash(m): 12:47pm On Jul 27, 2013
Don't know how the smiley got there
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tayokem(m): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
walelamina:
ATTENDEES

1. Jarus
2. Pelummy
3. Mutta
4. WaleLamina
5. Tunyus
6. Cherish
7. Kunleee
8. Showbouy
9.Thirty
10. Ibrodex
11.Debokaz
12.Jide4lagos
13.busar
15.Abduljaleel
I'll attend too inshaa Allah. My name is AbdulWasiu 08188342766. Well done guys
Re: Nairalanders Iftaar - Season 7 by tayokem(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
thirty:

can you come to gbagada?
where's the venue for the gbagada meeting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (57) (Reply)

Arewa Big Boys Pose With Exotic Cars To Celebrate Eid Mubarak(photos+videos) / 81 Ways To Win Your Husband's Love / Kuwaiti Prince Abdullah al-Sabah Converted To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.