Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August (3021 Views)

Liverpool Vs Fulham (4 - 0) On 9th November 2013 / Arsenal Vs Fulham 3 - 3 On 10th November 2012 / Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On Monday 2nd January 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by Cristalz(f): 12:48am On Aug 21, 2009
Fulham will definitely put up a serious fight against Chelsea at Craven Cottage this Sunday.
Fulham won their Prem game against Portsmouth 1-0, and comfortably won their Europa league play-off game against Amkar Perm 3-1. Underestimating this team will not be wise at all.
Andy Johnson dislocated his collarbone during the game against Amkar Perm, the result of a very nasty challenge, and it is certain that he will be out for about 8 weeks, thus unavailable for the clash against Chelsea. The likes of Bobby Zamora, Erik Nevland and Clint Dempsey should be able to keep the midfield and strike force alive. No denying though that Andrew Johnson will be missed by the team. Damien Duff who recently departed Newcastle United for Fulham is also available to boost the midfield.
Fulham will have a lot of work to do in battling players like Michael Essien, Frank Lampard, Nic Anelka and Didier Drogba.  .  .still, the ''underdogs'' have a dogged way of taking points off the bigger teams when they set their hearts to it.

Carlo Ancelotti seems to have found a formula that works for Chelsea. Whether fans agree or not, the diamond formation does seem to be yielding positive results. Of course it's only been two games, but the Blues remain unbeaten and frankly don't look like they will get beaten anytime soon.
The diamond in midfield, with Deco feeding brilliant little through-balls to Drogba and Anelka, and with wingers charging up the flanks to get involved, allows Chelsea a certain creative and attacking verve that they seemed to lack last season.
Essien, Lampard and Mikel can be counted on to keep things tight in MF, and with the rock solid John Terry keeping things calm at the back, Chelsea look set to snatch yet another victory from Craven Cottage. Whether they do it from the front or from behind.  .  .who really cares? grin
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by Borat1: 1:01am On Aug 21, 2009
That one na long story. Its a derby. Difficult opposition but 3pts in the end
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by mukina2: 2:00am On Aug 21, 2009
Dempsey to score and cashley cole to receive a red plus a broken leg grin
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by HNIC(m): 7:51am On Aug 21, 2009
I love derbies
especially the London ones
Form books thrown outta the window.
Fulham should nick this one.
It's their own world cup finalWest London final grin
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by FBS: 8:20am On Aug 21, 2009
mukina2:

Dempsey to score and cashley cole to receive a red plus a broken leg grin
Where does all this hate come from?  shocked

No shaking by the time we win, I'd like to see y'all eat your vomit.  tongue

@mukina333, do you want some scum? grin
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by MrCrackles(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2009
Chelsea should win narrowly!
Expect every top teams to grind out results. . . . .
I have staked my dosh on Chelskum. . . tongue
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by Borat1: 9:47am On Aug 21, 2009
He he! Mr crackhead! Good to know how you investing your money tongue
Arsenal will not grind out any results against pompey. Its going to be a thrashing, i swear.
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2009
I'm not so sure about this match.
We have come stuck in the last few matches against Fulham.
We'll prolly have to grind out a result
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by toosoon(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2009
Fulham 1 Chelsea 2
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by vikiviko(m): 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2009
Cech will concede another goal.

Our source f goals will be from this lot , Lampard ,Drogba , Anelka and Ballack .

Another 3point in the kitty.

Unbeaten Chelsea.
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by temmytanny(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
its gonna be tough but i see cheski coming tops
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by tayoccu(m): 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2009
it's gonna be though, but fulham will win.
I see fulham coming from behind to win 2-1.
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by mukina2: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2009
FBS:

Where does all this hate come from?  shocked

No shaking by the time we win, I'd like to see y'all eat your vomit.  tongue

@mukina333, do you want some scum? grin
una nor go win angry
persin suppose break cashley's leg for life grin grin
this scum boy. wont you leave me and your scum talk grin
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by chelseabmw(m): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2009
haters!
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by nethacker(m): 3:20pm On Aug 21, 2009
i don watch d match scores na chelsea(3) - Fulham (0) grin
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by Uby40(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2009
lets leave the predictions till after the match pls.

cos all them haters wont ever admit that Fulham cant win d derby.

so lets give them a chance to predict, Blueslover.inc
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by mykali(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2009
Fulham have proved a torn in our flesh over the years
i woulda wanted us to teach 'em a lesson but that aint gonna be easy
a 2-0 or 3-1 scoreline in our favour will do just fine.
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by Sabawaleklazik(m): 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2009
Chelsea r 2 cruel, y dont we even has pity 4 the rest of the league, (our brothers are in need of our fucking goals)? My answer is simple survival of the fittest- since we r the strongest, the best the most complete. Manu money citeh arsenal, loserpool and the rest can settle 4 the second best grin :-)
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by IYANGBALI: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2009
CHLESKI GO CRY TOMORROW cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry ISHA ALLAH
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by bigfather(m): 11:59am On Aug 23, 2009
IYA NGBALI:

CHLESKI GO CRY TOMORROW cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry ISHA ALLAH

God never answers the prayers of the WICKED ! BACK TO SENDER ! tongue
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by keezee(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2009
guys no no long thing my guys will surely win i trust my guy no shaking.chelsea 2-fulham 0
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by whitelexi(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2009
I get the funny feeling that chelsea will blow this one and fulham will either come out with a draw or all 3 pts
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by bydot1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2009
A draw is this one
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by nateevs(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2009
All sorts of people up in here. . .
What ya think Chelsea's about?

Kppppppsssshhhhh!
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by Borat1: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2009
whitelexi:

I get the funny feeling that chelsea will blow this one and fulham will either come out with a draw or all 3 pts

your senses are prolly out of touch, cool
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by nateevs(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2009
Match Day Live!!!

-----------Cech----------

Bosingwa--------Carv-------Terry----------------Cole

--------Mikel -------

----Ballack----                            ----Malouda----

--Lampard--

Anelka                      Drogba

Subs: Hilario, Ivanovic, Sturridge, Kalou, Deco.

Diamond are forever peops . .
Let's kick off. . .
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by jalether(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2009
The match is abt to kickoff, ancellotti is really serious with squad rotation mehn
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by jalether(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2009
Nateevs whats ur predo
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by MrCrackles(m): 4:01pm On Aug 23, 2009
Common Fulham. . . . cool
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by nateevs(m): 4:03pm On Aug 23, 2009
@Jalether

I really don't like predicting Fulham matches. . . They even stronger than last season. .
I want us to win though. .
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by jalether(m): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Common Fulham. . . . cool
Thunder fire ur keyboard grin
Re: Fulham(0) Vs Chelsea(2) On Sunday 23rd August by MrCrackles(m): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2009
jalether:

Thunder fire your keyboard grin

May Amadioha crash your computer! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Blackpool(4-0) On Sunday,19th Sept;4:00 Pm Nig Time / FC Barcelona Vs Paris Saint Germain Live Streaming / Nigerian Sport Bars And Hangouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.