Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? (6193 Views)

90% off this Agribusiness Trainings this November, Opt in Now. / Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger / Tomato Glut Hits Katsina Markets As Price Drop To N300 From N5, 000 Per Basket (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by emefele2004: 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2016
swanpeakworld@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by emefele2004: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2016
swanpeakworld@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by Nairagist247: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2016
Please send to my email nairagist247@gmail.com thanks
nationalp:

My Birthday Offer!!!!
Get my free report on how to make over N300,000 a month selling Honey
Make up to and over 300,000 naira monthly with little or no capital
and without leaving your present job
in the lucrative honey business.

The demand for pure original honey is huge
Do u know as long as there are sick people, old people, hospitals and industries in this country, you never going to run out of customers and truckloads of cash?

After reading this report, u are going to give poverty quit notice.

God punish poverty!!!
With over 10 years of experience from the experts of the trade, this report will reveal to u:

* where to source for pure original honey

* Uses of honey

* How to test for original honey ( please don't mind those tricks you read on most blogs . Most of them do not do correct research and decieve people based on hear say).

For example, if you look up the internet on testing for original honey most sites will tell you to put honey on the ground, if it rolls like a ball, it is original and vice versa.
My broda and sister, Even adulterated honey can roll like a ball. One simple but sophisticated manner to test the originality and purity for honey is using white handkerchief.
How?

My report will answer that.

* How to negotiate with suppliers to get constant supply at cheap rate.

* How to package your honey for sale.

* Hidden strategies and secrets on how to get regular buyers. These strategies will make you beat competition

Do you know honey has no expiry date?
So your initial investment will not be lost.

In fact the older, the better and more price
it can command.

With over 20 million Nigerians who are not gainfully employed,scrambling for survival,this oppourtunity
is for serious minded people to get out of the
rat race to take control of their financial
destiny. Stop blaming your parents, relatives
or government.

Poverty is a choice!

The society may predict but it is only u will determine your destiny.
send your email for your free report.
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by Chibbs: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2016
please send to my email cozoadibe@gmail.com.
Thank you.
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by Successfigure: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
humanity97ng@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by Hadampson(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Emmey15:
adefioyee@gmail.com
hadampson@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by Mikechinos(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
michaelnonso41@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by Profwriter(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
nationalp:

My Birthday Offer!!!!

Do u know as long as there are sick people, old people, hospitals and industries in this country, you never going to run out of customers and truckloads of cash?

God punish poverty!!!
With over 10 years of experience from the experts of the trade, this report will reveal to u:

* Uses of honey

* How to test for original honey ( please don't mind those tricks you read on most blogs . Most of them do not do correct research and decieve people based on hear say).

For example, if you look up the internet on testing for original honey most sites will tell you to put honey on the ground, if it rolls like a ball, it is original and vice versa.
My broda and sister, Even adulterated honey can roll like a ball. One simple but sophisticated manner to test the originality and purity for honey is using white handkerchief.
How?

* Hidden strategies and secrets on how to get regular buyers. These strategies will make you beat competition

it can command.

With over 20 million Nigerians who are not gainfully employed,scrambling for survival,this oppourtunity
or government.

Poverty is a choice!

charlesmisheal@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by Mickolad(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
Pls send d free report:timileyinnelson@gmail.com God bless u.
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by emefele2004: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2016
Bros, i don send My e-mail tire no info. as promise.swanpeakworld@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
If the info still dey, abeg send to abbeysammy01@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by frixie: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
danedos@rocketmail.com

Hope to hear from you, thanks.
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by SalemPrince(m): 2:02am On Nov 29, 2016
akinyemitemitopemanuels@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by elbeedee(m): 6:08am On Nov 29, 2016
badamasi.bashar@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by GREATP1(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2016
Kindly send to peter_prcs@yahoo.co.uk
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by ochije1983: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2016
ochije.c.e@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by rapmike(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
nationalp:

My Birthday Offer!!!!

God punish poverty!!!

* Uses of honey

How?

it can command.

or government.

Poverty is a choice!

ugospur@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by GreatNegro(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
nationalp:

My Birthday Offer!!!!

God punish poverty!!!

* Uses of honey

How?

it can command.

or government.

Poverty is a choice!

Please, send to:
ejioforsamuel27@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by deeone4u: 11:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
Kindly forward to:foladeleakinola@yahoo.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by NLC85: 12:23am On Nov 30, 2016
chibyksworld@yahoo.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by tripoooh: 2:54am On Nov 30, 2016
Please, send to tripoooh@yahoo.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by Christaf: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2016
christianezensofor@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by emmaeko1989: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
pls send to emmaekopp2@gmail.com.thanks
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by idowuolusola92: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
please send to me idowuolusola92@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by austinereds(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
alakara:
alakara2015atgmaildotcom
Do u sell akara?
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by fiddzy(m): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ogbeni ki lan se e gan all d way 4rm romance u come agric section leave agric section dey go ur romance section o
austinereds:

Do u sell akara?
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by dark2special: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
agbesorchisanim@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by austinereds(m): 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
fiddzy:
Ogbeni ki lan se e gan all d way 4rm romance u come agric section leave agric section dey go ur romance section o

fimile oh. jeje ni I dey. Nah your MB?
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by austinereds(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Augustine.okwudu@yahoo.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by lukman2020: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lukmaniliasu@gmail.com
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by alakara(m): 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
austinereds:

Do u sell akara?
No
Re: My Birthday Offer!!! Free Report. Make Over N300,000 From Honey. Who Is Next? by Efikoroy: 1:11am On Dec 01, 2016
Kindly send to royobasii@gmail.com

How Much Do I Need To Run A Poultry Farm / Tractor Driving Training And Related Operations Course / Lagos To Empower 2,743 Farmers In Its Agricultural VCE Programme