Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks (1241 Views)

What Cloth Use Sports Women When Playing Game And Safe Her From Accident? / Makeup Looks Men Love / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks by gab2(m): 1:29am On Aug 21, 2009
I read through this forum and i can't help but laugh at how women fall over themselves for this so called ''beauty tips'', as a guy, the truth is we just don't

notice whether your blush matches your lipgloss, or whether the stripes on your dress highlights your figure, i repeat, we don't give a HOOT!, if you are fine

that's all, your eyeliner won't change that,
Re: Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks by mohawkchic(f): 2:19am On Aug 21, 2009
~Just coz you aint bovvered dont mean you have to knock it brotha! grin Contrary to you not giving a Hoot, Some men do give a Hoot!! Wud you like me to think on the posts you  read "Women" mentioned they were getting dolled up for men?

~I wud agree to Some extent there is a gulliblility factor when it comes to Beauty. . .the sales in Beauty products alone is proof enuff BUT if a woman chooses to appear confident in her looks by applying make-up/looking fantastic. . more power to her!! It's up to a Brotha to appreciate but i very much doubt the specific purpose of getting one's face on or getting dolled up is all for the sake for Men!!

~You'd be surprised how much of a boost Looking Good gives to someone's esteem. . . .the Confidence that exudes. .

Why Is Society So Obsessed With Looks?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-295229.0.html
Re: Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks by bluespice(f): 2:23am On Aug 21, 2009
MHC u said it all!
Re: Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks by mohawkchic(f): 2:29am On Aug 21, 2009
~ wink BS

~Some Men are Indeed from Mars! cheesy
Re: Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks by oyinda3(f): 4:54am On Aug 21, 2009
lol
Re: Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks by Sissy3(f): 7:30am On Aug 21, 2009
g.a.b:

I read through this forum and i can't help but laugh at how women fall over themselves for this so called ''beauty tips'', as a guy, the truth is we just don't

notice whether your blush matches your lipgloss, or whether the stripes on your dress highlights your figure, i repeat, we don't give a HOOT!, if you are fine

that's all, your eyeliner won't change that,

which truth or you think

maybe you personally dont care, but lots of men out there care. just fade up with all this hypocristic gospel some of you men preach. sorry for the women who really give hoot what y'all think sometimes
Re: Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks by gab2(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2009
@sissy; me thinks u are one of em idealistic feminists, am just telling a well known truth here,maybe some men do but most don't, a little make up won't hurt

but thinkin you can achieve a certain look/aura by wearin the proper make up will,   

@Moderator;
~You'd be surprised how much of a boost Looking Good gives to someone's esteem. . . .the Confidence that exudes. .
thats just confidence that

stems from pride, when the looks are out, where will the confidence come from, am not sayin women should'nt put in efforts to look good,am jus sayin they

should'nt  be that naive in thinkin ''maybeline'' or ''sleek''' will overhaul their looks,  kiss
Re: Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks by mohawkchic(f): 5:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
g.a.b:

@Moderator; thats just confidence that

stems from pride, when the looks are out, where will the confidence come from, am not sayin women should'nt put in efforts to look good,am jus sayin they

should'nt be that naive in thinkin ''maybeline'' or ''sleek''' will overhaul their looks, kiss

~Confidence shud come from inside out but for some women/pple, its the other way round. . . .they tend to pay more attention and form attachment to Looks/Beauty to build their self-confidence or low self-esteem issues. . . they give more significance to the aspects of themselves they are unhappy about than to those aspects which they feel are okay!

~Being Naive is where the gullibility factor comes in. . .Beauty products out there claims to do all sorts. . some deliver,some well . . . lipsrsealed So i suppose if someone thinks a certain brand or product is going to give them the look or aura they want,i aint bovvered! grin
Re: Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks by ladygaga(f): 2:07am On Aug 27, 2009
@poster, u'r so so so so so wrong!!most of my frnds are guys n dey knw wasup!!, they ALL care.,and they knw when gals wear 'em wrongly, wat ru talkn bout!
Must u start a thread.,,.
Re: Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks by gab2(m): 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2009
@ lady marmalade, sori, lady gaga,
most of my frnds are guys n dey knw wasup
, i don't know what kind of male friends you keep, but i assure you that the typical male is not to

be bothered with such trivial matters, except they are androgynous in nature undecided
Re: Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2009
You think we put you in thought every time we apply our eyeliner , sorry to disappoint you, you are not that special. undecided
Re: Gullibility Of Women When It Comes To Looks by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2009
For every stroke of my eyeliner, I think about 10 ppl that will see my magnificent art and patience I applied while performing the exercise.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Good,long-stay Foundation,help!! / Meet The Man With The TALLEST Mohawk / Yomi Casual Released New Collection Look Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.