Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,797 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US (29327 Views)

Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by ChangeIsCostant: 4:21pm On May 25, 2016
Congratulations are in order for this Nigerian boy who has made the country proud across international waters. Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede, graduated from a school in Maryland, United States on Saturday, May 21, 2016 as a Valedictorian after topping his class with a 4.0GPA ( a position he had been since his freshman year). He was awarded a scholarship worth $80,000 (over N25 million). Congratulations to him once more.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/nigerian-boy-receives-80000-after.html

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by ChangeIsCostant: 4:22pm On May 25, 2016

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by dainformant(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2016
congrats to him

1 Like

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by PrettyCrystal: 4:29pm On May 25, 2016
smart boy, pretty bae

1 Like

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by idensko(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2016
Like seriously. Na dre u suppose put ur hand.
I doubt if dis guy will keep dis tempo with hs worldly life style.
Congrat 2 u though.

27 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by deebsman1(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2016
Unlike the dude dat graduated somewhere in Osun that they gave a MUG grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Emmatdayo(m): 4:47pm On May 25, 2016
yoruba's always representing

modified:how this guy take reach 4.0, bcus with the way im they touch that ya*sh so
he go like ya*sh pass book grin grin

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by dustmalik: 4:47pm On May 25, 2016
His hand, though

5 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by marlockj: 4:48pm On May 25, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Maxtermind(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2016
YEA ...CONGRATS
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by hollary4: 4:48pm On May 25, 2016
congrat

am I on the front page

1 Like

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by nkowaputa(m): 4:48pm On May 25, 2016
When are we gonna see Hausa name as a Nigerian who came tops or scholarship or invent?
Only to full Nigerian government and institutions by federal character. Stealing our money (is there any corruption case that does not have Hausas as beneficiaries? Most of corruption cases in Nigeria are Hausas. Prove me wrong. )

Every wondered or try to find out how many Hausa are in international oil companies in Nigeria? It requires competence to get such jobs and that is why these companies are doing great.
Hand it over to Nigeria, Hausas will full everywhere and run it down.

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 25, 2016
So?
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by bright007(f): 4:48pm On May 25, 2016
Congrats boy......
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by deriksneh(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2016
d boy don make am for this life but expo was involved

2 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by OkoyeA1(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2016
K
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by THONZE(m): 4:50pm On May 25, 2016
MY MAN HOLD THAT THING VERY WELL JOOR.....IT IS YOURS.... CONGRATULATIONS...FLEX WELL...PRESS WELL... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Paschal001: 4:50pm On May 25, 2016
Oya namecheckers food has arrived.....

1 Like

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by soloboss(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2016
The third pix got my ribs cracking,dat boi is solomon of old

4 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by ojo4life(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2016
Kul nigga
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by okuneddie(m): 4:51pm On May 25, 2016
the guy no only sabi book, he also sabi put hand where its meant to be.....ride on boi, good things are meant to be held on to

7 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by free2ryhme: 4:51pm On May 25, 2016
Girls keep off

grin grin
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by dauntless15(m): 4:52pm On May 25, 2016
the guy is really making us proud with his ugly looks, rugged hairstyle and the bold statement "i just wanna grab some booty" what a short guy i guess thats why they mistook him for a boy, that guy is an ancestor.

3 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by MadCow1: 4:53pm On May 25, 2016

15 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by scholes0(m): 4:53pm On May 25, 2016
Omo Yoruba l'emi o

Swagger!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Davvymavvy(f): 4:54pm On May 25, 2016
During my university days, I jettisoned all social gatherings for the so aim of passing out in flying colour, now I'm a graduate, mind you, I came out not at the top of the class but somewhere close to the bottom. I didn't mingle, I didn't tolerate social lifestyle. Now I'm badly antisocial to the extent of blaming myself... I don't know how to socially type sef, I'm too confused

9 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by IBROHIM: 4:54pm On May 25, 2016
The guy fall my hand with the third pix! What happens to a little act of decency!

3 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by MrMcJay(m): 4:55pm On May 25, 2016
nkowaputa:
When are we gonna see Hausa name as a Nigerian who came tops or scholarship or invent?
Only to full Nigerian government and institutions by federal character. Stealing our money (is there any corruption case that those not have Hausas as beneficiaries? Most of corruption cases in Nigeria are Hausas. Prove me wrong. )

May tribalism not be your undoing.

4 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by malton: 5:00pm On May 25, 2016
nkowaputa:
Only to full Nigerian government and institutions by federal character. Stealing our money (is there any corruption case that those not have Hausas as beneficiaries? Most of corruption cases in Nigeria are Hausas. Prove me wrong. )

When are you going to do yourself proud by not being such an ar.se?!

idensko:
Like seriously.
Na dre u suppose put ur hand.
I doubt if dis guy will keep dis tempo with hs worldly life style.
Congrat 2 u though.

Do not be deceived by that which you see.

To each his own... some people are pacesetters regardless of the lifestyle they lead.

In my uni days, I know class toppers, 5 pointers and many first class students who were party freaks. Yet, they kept the tempo.

There are people who need not lead a quiet life or read at lengths to shine.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Akosbaba(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2016
Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NUC Uncovers 100 Fake Professors In Nigerian Universities / Universities In Nigeria That Offers Computer Engineering / 7 Things You May Not Know About University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.