Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US (29326 Views)

Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 25, 2016
Davvymavvy:
During my university days, I jettisoned all social gatherings for the so aim of passing out in flying, now I'm a graduate, mind you, I came out not at the top of the class but somewhere close to the bottom. I didn't mingle, I didn't tolerate social lifestyle. Now I'm badly antisocial to the extent of blaming myself... I don't know how to socially type sef, I'm too confused
hahaha...DADDY SAM FOR GOVERNOR IMO 2019
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by nkowaputa(m): 5:06pm On May 25, 2016
MrMcJay:

May tribalism not be your undoing.

Bros it's not tribalism but my grief. Why should they fill every juice part of Nigeria with very little or no merit compared to the rest of Nigerians?
They need to at least prove to the world that they are intelligent and smart to occupy all top positions in my country.

3 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 25, 2016
dainformant:
congrats to him
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by thelastmediator: 5:09pm On May 25, 2016
A balanced life. Ma Nigga

1 Like

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Fynestboi: 5:13pm On May 25, 2016
This guy go bad gan ooo.

See as he grab the girl yansh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by mare23ayo(m): 5:14pm On May 25, 2016
After hard work take time out to flex! kudos bro
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by iPopAlomo(m): 5:24pm On May 25, 2016
This Boy resemble me... my nigga... grab that asssssssssssssss!!!
see as the ass small like misspicy Own...

1 Like

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Ahmedie28(m): 5:25pm On May 25, 2016
nkowaputa:
When are we gonna see Hausa name as a Nigerian who came tops or scholarship or invent?
Only to full Nigerian government and institutions by federal character. Stealing our money (is there any corruption case that those not have Hausas as beneficiaries? Most of corruption cases in Nigeria are Hausas. Prove me wrong. )
Stop showing your ignorance online, Mallam Jelani Aliyu that design electric car is a Northerner

1 Like

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by nkowaputa(m): 5:31pm On May 25, 2016
malton:

When are you going to do yourself proud by not being such an ar.se?!

Do not be deceived by that which you see.

To each his own... some people are pacesetters regardless of the lifestyle they lead.

In my uni days, I know class toppers, 5 pointers and many first class students who were party freaks. Yet, they kept the tempo.

There are people who need not lead a quiet life or read at lengths to shine.

When Nigeria starts to reward hard work and make appointments not by sentiment (federal character) but by merit.
When intelligence and smartness is the rule of appointments.

Every wondered or try to find out how many Hausa are in international oil companies in Nigeria? It requires competence to get such jobs and that is why these companies are doing great.
Hand it over to Nigeria, Hausas will full everywhere and run it down.

1 Like

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by jegz25(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2016
nkowaputa:
When are we gonna see Hausa name as a Nigerian who came tops or scholarship or invent?
Only to full Nigerian government and institutions by federal character. Stealing our money (is there any corruption case that those not have Hausas as beneficiaries? Most of corruption cases in Nigeria are Hausas. Prove me wrong.r )
A Hausa man from sokoto is the best car designer in the world..check his name Jelani Aliyu

2 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by professore(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2016
The environment in the last pic looks beautiful
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Sijo01(f): 5:37pm On May 25, 2016
Impressive! Congratulations to him.

Meanwhile, somewhere in Osun State

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by GboyegaD(m): 5:41pm On May 25, 2016
The guy has worked hard and deserves the scholarship. I wish him the very best in life.

1 Like

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by WaZoBiaLander: 5:42pm On May 25, 2016
nkowaputa:
Only to full Nigerian government and institutions by federal character. Stealing our money (is there any corruption case that those not have Hausas as beneficiaries? Most of corruption cases in Nigeria are Hausas. Prove me wrong. )

Every wondered or try to find out how many Hausa are in international oil companies in Nigeria? It requires competence to get such jobs and that is why these companies are doing great.
Hand it over to Nigeria, Hausas will full everywhere and run it down.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by ProfLogan(m): 5:42pm On May 25, 2016
So he attended a Christian school and then grab her ass as if tomorrow no dey come

What a fantastically spoil brat

1 Like

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by sirusX(m): 5:44pm On May 25, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3759032_sane2_jpegcb00c1d80149048f3d81486ac6e72cb9

Baddest Guy!!

Using his brains to get the biitches.. grin

He worked for it...now it's time to get the benefits wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by GboyegaD(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2016
Davvymavvy:
During my university days, I jettisoned all social gatherings for the so aim of passing out in flying colour, now I'm a graduate, mind you, I came out not at the top of the class but somewhere close to the bottom. I didn't mingle, I didn't tolerate social lifestyle. Now I'm badly antisocial to the extent of blaming myself... I don't know how to socially type sef, I'm too confused

I will suggest you try to live a more balanced life. Be serious when you have to and also play when you need to. Do not blame yourself and try to look past the past and focus on the present.
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by gmcln(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2016
Last Name is OLOYEDE.
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 25, 2016
idensko:
Like seriously.
Na dre u suppose put ur hand.

I doubt if dis guy will keep dis tempo with hs worldly life style.

Congrat 2 u though.

What's your definition of wordly life style? And how are you so sure he fits that description?

If he was able to come first in his class even with the supposed worldly lifestyle you claim he is living, then definitely, he is smart and hard working enough to survive outside school.
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by RaeMystix: 6:16pm On May 25, 2016
Congratulations....Always the East coast guys. kiss
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by mizzyboy007: 6:40pm On May 25, 2016
IBROHIM:
The guy fall my hand with the third pix! What happens to a little act of decency!
In its dbanj that did it now you will hail him... this guy has money and brains but you are hating on him. is it fair?
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by otswag(m): 6:49pm On May 25, 2016
Mah niqqa grin grin grin. Im sure u know y i dey hail u wink
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by mufuteeeee(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2016
Ahmedie28:
Stop showing your ignorance online, Mallam Jelani Aliyu that design electric car is a Northerner

The joke is on you northerners. Is Jelani the only northerner? At every slight opportunity, Jelani, Jelani, Jelani. It's almost every other week you hear of Yorubas and those of the Eastern extraction making groundbreaking feats. Jelani is an old news but Deji Akinwande was awarded the highest US presidential research this week. We agree, Jelani is good. He designed only a car - Chevrolet Volt. What of those that designed the thousands of other cars including Bugattis, Rolls Royce, Camry and thousand others?
Please, Jelani is the exception rather than the rule for northerners and even at that, what's his connection to Nigeria again? When last did he visit the country? Does Nigeria derive any benefit from him?
How many northerners are captains of industry? The north is a disaster waiting to happen if things continue this way. Boko Haram, Maitsasine and the other riots are a pointer to the inglorious living there. I have nothing against the north. It's only a wake up call for the whole Nigeria to develop evenly so less beggars, shoe shiners, destitutes and other dregs of the society should come less from a particular region.
For every one Jelani, you'd count scores of southerners

4 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by mufuteeeee(m): 7:09pm On May 25, 2016
jegz25:
A Hausa man from sokoto is the best car designer in the world..check his name Jelani Aliyu

The joke is on you northerners. Is Jelani the only northerner? At every slight opportunity, Jelani, Jelani, Jelani. It's almost every other week you hear of Yorubas and those of the Eastern extraction making groundbreaking feats. Jelani is an old news but Deji Akinwande was awarded the highest US presidential research this week. We agree, Jelani is good. He designed only a car - Chevrolet Volt. What of those that designed the thousands of other cars including Bugattis, Rolls Royce, Camry and thousand others?
Please, Jelani is the exception rather than the rule for northerners and even at that, what's his connection to Nigeria again? When last did he visit the country? Does Nigeria derive any benefit from him?
How many northerners are captains of industry? The north is a disaster waiting to happen if things continue this way. Boko Haram, Maitsasine and the other riots are a pointer to the inglorious living there. I have nothing against the north. It's only a wake up call for the whole Nigeria to develop evenly so less beggars, shoe shiners, destitutes and other dregs of the society should come less from a particular region.

2 Likes

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Swazzkid(m): 7:12pm On May 25, 2016
congrats....but were u placed ur hand though... dat shall not touch except thou get married
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by jegz25(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2016
mufuteeeee:

e dey pain u as u dey hear northerner abi? Eyyah pele o
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by piagetskinner(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2016
So what message is he trying to pass across by holding a girls butt?

Abeggy... he has only be found worthy in learning.. ..but not in character

1 Like

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Orikinla(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2016
idensko:
Like seriously.
Na dre u suppose put ur hand.

I doubt if dis guy will keep dis tempo with hs worldly life style.

Congrat 2 u though.
The bobo get A+ for smooching too. grin
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by nwanky(m): 7:26pm On May 25, 2016
deriksneh:
d boy don make am for this life but expo was involved

You dey do expo no mean say other people dey do am too!
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by mufuteeeee(m): 7:26pm On May 25, 2016
jegz25:
e dey pain u as u dey hear northerner abi? Eyyah pele o

It seems you don't understand. I'm saying the north still has a long way to go. I'm glad he's a northerner as I'm a Nigerian first before my tribe. Jelani is an isolated case. Do you now get my drift?
My post is only to serve as a motivation for the north to also achieve more. We can't keep mentioning Jelani 20 years time. We need more achievements. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by hustla(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2016
And some senseless Nigerians go say 'if na oou e no fit, if na esut, dem no born am well, na only covenant University e fit happen, blah blah'
Black man mentality that you must suffer before you even get what's rightfully yours

Congrats to the boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

English Gurus!!! How Was Your Day Or How Is Your Day? Which Statement Is Correct / NUC Uncovers 100 Fake Professors In Nigerian Universities / Universities In Nigeria That Offers Computer Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.