Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US (29330 Views)

Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by mmclatino(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2016
congratulations.

I can see that tapping energy
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by ndat(m): 9:33pm On May 25, 2016
nkowaputa:
When are we gonna see Hausa name as a Nigerian who came tops or scholarship or invent?
Only to full Nigerian government and institutions by federal character. Stealing our money (is there any corruption case that does not have Hausas as beneficiaries? Most of corruption cases in Nigeria are Hausas. Prove me wrong. )

Every wondered or try to find out how many Hausa are in international oil companies in Nigeria? It requires competence to get such jobs and that is why these companies are doing great.
Hand it over to Nigeria, Hausas will full everywhere and run it down.
time shall tell, let me not talk too much.
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by 6digitscomrade: 10:04pm On May 25, 2016
name checked...affirmative over and out..in another news MR okoro ebaino was arrested with 1000kg of cocoaine and he explained his mischief in a rather pathetic aba.rish accent dat my bloda am be exploter b4b4 ooooo...ahahahahahahhahaha
ChangeIsCostant:
Congratulations are in order for this Nigerian boy who has made the country proud across international waters. Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede, graduated from a school in Maryland, United States on Saturday, May 21, 2016 as a Valedictorian after topping his class with a 4.0GPA ( a position he had been since his freshman year). He was awarded a scholarship worth $80,000 (over N25 million). Congratulations to him once more.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/nigerian-boy-receives-80000-after.html
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Organs(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2016
nkowaputa:
When are we gonna see Hausa name as a Nigerian who came tops or scholarship or invent?
Only to full Nigerian government and institutions by federal character. Stealing our money (is there any corruption case that does not have Hausas as beneficiaries? Most of corruption cases in Nigeria are Hausas. Prove me wrong. )

Every wondered or try to find out how many Hausa are in international oil companies in Nigeria? It requires competence to get such jobs and that is why these companies are doing great.

NKOWAPUTA: Buhari, a Hausaman is ruling you, liked by all. He declared his assets. Go hug transformer. You just dey display your ignorance. Just one example for your ignorant mind, Prof. Jubril Aminu's record in UI Ibadan Medicine has not been broken, No one till date has beaten his record since the 70's. He also became a Consultant Cardiologist in the UK at age of 29 breaking all records. Go make research and check it out don't just believe me and he was a cattle boy growing up. God give people brain anywhere everywhere it is not restricted to any tribe. You lack common sense because you don't read.
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by tammie24: 10:49pm On May 25, 2016
nkowaputa:

That's what they are good at doing

Give them a very successful company that doesn't even need too much expertise to run

Believe me they will run it to the ground!

If not for government money

All of them for be dandoko (yaro boys)
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by laroja: 11:10pm On May 25, 2016
bright007:
Congrats boy......
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by LockDown69(m): 11:38pm On May 25, 2016
nkowaputa:

I see so much hatred for northerners in you son, I pray you come to terms with yourself and refine your mindset. I see you struggling with your persona.
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Wizkoko(m): 11:54pm On May 25, 2016
This guy no dey smoke weed?
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by appsintell: 1:04am On May 26, 2016
Why is the money being converted to Naira. .it will be spent in us so naira doesn't have to be mentioned anywhere in this article. .
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Burgerlomo: 5:16am On May 26, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by nkowaputa(m): 5:19am On May 26, 2016
LockDown69:

I see so much hatred for northerners in you son, I pray you come to terms with yourself and refine your mindset. I see you struggling with your persona.

I do not hate the Northerners. I was born in Zaria my dad was born in Kano. My grandfather lived about 45year in the north.
My problem is that the Nigerian system unjustly favors the north. Where federal character supersede merit. I'm quite sure you know this.
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Coolgent(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2016
How i wish it can happen in 9ja cos my wife CGPA since UG uo to now (UG) is 4.65
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by judondasylva(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
good one
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by misspicy(f): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
iPopAlomo:
This Boy resemble me... my nigga... grab that asssssssssssssss!!!

see as the ass small like misspicy Own...
shocked

See your life outside?

I pity you angry
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Ahmedie28(m): 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2016
[quote author=mufuteeeee post=45965127]

The joke is on you northerners. Is Jelani the only northerner? At every slight opportunity, Jelani, Jelani, Jelani. It's almost every other week you hear of Yorubas and those of the Eastern extraction making groundbreaking feats. Jelani is an old news but Deji Akinwande was awarded the highest US presidential research this week. We agree, Jelani is good. He designed only a car - Chevrolet Volt. What of those that designed the thousands of other cars including Bugattis, Rolls Royce, Camry and thousand others?
Please, Jelani is the exception rather than the rule for northerners and even at that, what's his connection to Nigeria again? When last did he visit the country? Does Nigeria derive any benefit from him?
How many northerners are captains of industry? The north is a disaster waiting to happen if things continue this way. Boko Haram, Maitsasine and the other riots are a pointer to the inglorious living there. I have nothing against the north. It's only a wake up call for the whole Nigeria to develop evenly so less beggars, shoe shiners, destitutes and other dregs of the society should come less from a particular region.
For every one Jelani, you'd count scores of southerners [/quote Congratulations to Nigerians in Diaspora who are
doing good to uphold the reputation of the country
abroad. A student from Kano state has emerged top
in his class at the Near East University in Nicosia,
Cyprus. The student named Abubakar Umar -who
has a Diploma in Public Administration from Bayero
University Kano (BUK) -emerged with a First Class
degree from the popular Cypriot university.
According to reports, he graduated with a GPA of
3.83 and total CGPA of 3.70 out of 4.00. And with
this, he has been granted scholarship by the same
university to further his education (a Masters
degree).
Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/boy-
from-kano-state-bags-scholarship-in.html
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by mufuteeeee(m): 3:52am On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=Ahmedie28 post=46866242][/quote]

Hmmm. Again, I have my take on that but I'd leave my answer to another time.

Once more, those are exceptions and they come far and in between. For this Kano guy, there are more than 20 southerners that achieve similar or greater feats this year alone.
Moreover, Cyprus is not so strong an academic nation. Which Cyprus university is in the top 100 in the world?

I'm presently in the north and I was opportuned to invigilate "Introduction to Nuclear Physics" test at Kaduna State University for final year students (400 level). Despite that I could have easily solved the questions in my year 1, the students were all out to cheat because they had nothing upstairs. This shows you the wide gulf between north and south.

How many CEOs of multinationals and top companies are from the north? North has a long way to go if it's to meet the south
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Ahmedie28(m): 11:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Meet brilliant Nigerian girl Habiba Daggash who wrapped up her studies at the prestigious Oxford University with a first class degree in Engineering. An indigene of Borno state, Habiba is a PhD (Chemical Engineering) candidate at the Imperial College, london. A Nigerian worth celebrating....and a role model!!
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by Ahmedie28(m): 11:07am On Jul 12, 2016
Meet brilliant Nigerian girl Habiba Daggash who wrapped up her studies at the prestigious Oxford University with a first class degree in Engineering. An indigene of Borno state, Habiba is a PhD (Chemical Engineering) candidate at the Imperial College, london. A Nigerian worth celebrating....and a role model!!
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by mufuteeeee(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=Ahmedie28 post=47459681]Meet brilliant Nigerian girl Habiba Daggash who
wrapped up her studies at the prestigious Oxford
University with a first class degree in Engineering.
An indigene of Borno state, Habiba is a PhD
(Chemical Engineering) candidate at the Imperial
College, london.
A Nigerian worth celebrating....and a role model!!
[/quote

If we're to be posting the southerners' achievements one after the other like this, we won't leave here today sad
Re: Mobolaji Emmanuel Ologede Gets Scholarship For Graduating Top Of His Class In US by privatetisa(m): 4:45am On Dec 31, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dowen College: Family Hires Femi Falana Over Sylvester Oromoni's Death / Which Course Can One Study With A Waec Result Like This / Can I Still Graduate With a First Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.