Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor (979 Views)

IMPOSTOR ALERT : Vanida6 Is Fake. / Searchng4love Is An Impostor, Disregard Him Henceforth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by smileysmiley(f): 4:44pm On May 25, 2016
I was so surprised to see pictures of my friend trending on Nairaland all in the name of a new moniker. After further investigations, I discovered that it was actually in a bid to promote a new brand. The impostor wanted to promote his new brand called prettywhitegold and decided to use her cause of her pretty face. I had to warn him to stop as she is from a wealthy home and they will waste no time in suing him for impersonation and character defamation. I wonder how low people could go. Please debunk every assumption that has been made of her as the character which was portrayed is nothing like her. The account has been deactivated by the impostor. In case it repeats itself, please inform me. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by MUVA(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2016
smileysmiley:
I was so surprised to see pictures of my friend trending on Nairaland all in the name of a new moniker. After further investigations, I discovered that it was actually in a bid to promote a new brand. The impostor wanted to promote his new brand called prettywhitegold and decided to use her cause of her pretty face. I had to warn him to stop as she is from a wealthy home and they will waste no time in suing him for impersonation and character defamation. I wonder how low people could go. Please debunk every assumption that has been made of her as the character which was portrayed is nothing like her. The account has been deactivated by the impostor. In case it repeats itself, please inform me. Thanks!

So how can we verify that all what u've just written is not just another hogwash?
Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by smileysmiley(f): 7:14pm On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

So how can we verify that all what u've just written is not just another hogwash?
I don't really care about how you can verify it or not... I'm just trying to ensure the account is not used for fraudulent purposes...She is not registered on Nairaland... To be fore warned is to be fore armed, a word is enough for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by enshi(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2016
The alarming rate of fakes here is just pathetic..... I should leave here....
Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by CaptainEColeJr1: 8:11pm On May 25, 2016
Who cares undecided
Mtcheeeew
asslicker

3 Likes

Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by SuperSupremo(m): 3:27am On May 27, 2016
smileysmiley:
Are you sure it wasn't actually you that created that account

What's the name of that your friend being impersonated and from where or

Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by makydebbie(f): 4:07am On May 27, 2016
enshi:
The alarming rate of fakes here is just pathetic..... I should leave here....
my brother pls dont leave yet...lets vote for mimzy before you leave....lets vote beauty+brains+class...lets give her the crown!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by Smellymouth: 5:33am On May 27, 2016
makydebbie:
my brother pls dont leave yet...lets vote for mimzy before you leave....lets vote beauty+brains+class...lets give her the crown!!
Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by Nobody: 6:57am On May 27, 2016
[quote author=Smellymouth post=46005898][/quote]

good morning alaga... smiley

1 Like

Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by Smellymouth: 6:58am On May 27, 2016
mimzy:

good morning alaga... smiley

Morning Queen Mimzy!!

SaiMimzy grin
Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by Nobody: 6:59am On May 27, 2016
i am awed . you are just too wonderful. kiss kiss kiss

makydebbie:

Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by Nobody: 6:59am On May 27, 2016
Have you heard from our wife yet...

Smellymouth:

Morning Queen Mimzy!!

SaiMimzy grin
Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by Smellymouth: 7:00am On May 27, 2016
mimzy:
Have you heard from our wife yet...

Nope

Sandoski is still MIA

Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by Maxi112: 7:08am On May 27, 2016
attention seekers
Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by makydebbie(f): 7:21am On May 27, 2016
mimzy:
i am awed . you are just too wonderful. kiss kiss kiss

awnn...thanks alot dear!
Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by smileysmiley(f): 7:27am On May 27, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Are you sure it wasn't actually you that created that account

What's the name of that your friend being impersonated and from where or
I really don't care about what you believe, I've stated a fact, believe what you want to
Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by Nobody: 9:51am On May 27, 2016
she is gonna be ok jawe. pele kiss

Smellymouth:

Nope

Sandoski is still MIA
Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by bedguy(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2016
Nothing concern me.
Re: Prettywhitegold Is An Impostor by lola024(f): 4:57am On Aug 25, 2016
smileysmiley:
I don't really care about how you can verify it or not... I'm just trying to ensure the account is not used for fraudulent purposes...She is not registered on Nairaland... To be fore warned is to be fore armed, a word is enough for the wise

Very plain

(1) (Reply)

What A Woman Did To Her Husband Of 12 Years / Story Of Grandpa - The Wooden Bowl / Truth Behind The Moniker Greene66

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.