Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,772 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? (26821 Views)

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by senzmanto9(m): 6:48am On May 26, 2016
Abatsam111:
Hi guys,I was wondering what the best novel you ever read is..For me
it has to be Robert Ludlum's MATARESE CYCLE. A blockbuster that
kept me on the edge of my seat all through! Its been over many years
but still feels like yesterday. Classic!
am so sorry no one
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by innuit: 6:48am On May 26, 2016
A prayer for Owen Meany
Purple Hibuscus
Cider House Rules
The world according to Garp

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by dexla(f): 6:48am On May 26, 2016
tell me your dreams by Sidney sheldon Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer

9 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by mysticgal(f): 6:48am On May 26, 2016
I think Angels and Demons by Dan Brown does it for me. Maybe the witness by John Grisham will come second. smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by legacy4real(f): 6:48am On May 26, 2016
These are the best novel ever in human history.
If you've not read any of this,you've not read a book.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by badthinds: 6:48am On May 26, 2016

MY Mummy bought me some books
Chike and The River grin

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by overtlyderanged: 6:48am On May 26, 2016
Mehn...
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by overtlyderanged: 6:49am On May 26, 2016
Mehn... I'll go with The Sigma Protocol by Robert Ludlum (dude was a beast!)

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by bluecircle470: 6:49am On May 26, 2016
Any of the 'James Hardly Chase' written novels.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by onatisi(m): 6:49am On May 26, 2016
1) Master of the game

2) The Godfather

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Captainbreezy(m): 6:50am On May 26, 2016
Ejike And The Fish
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by bufness(m): 6:50am On May 26, 2016
joys of motherhood

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by WhyNa: 6:50am On May 26, 2016
OMG. Finally! A thread like this. For me, I can't pick one buh here's a list of the ones I can remember
1) The time traveller's wife
2) Left neglected
3) Blind date can be murder
3) It happens every summer
4) Theodora's wedding
5) Things gall apart
6) Without a silver spoon
7) Any Goosebumps books

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by kaleidoscope: 6:50am On May 26, 2016
Mine is 'Dogs of War (Frederick Forsyth)'

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Iyaju(m): 6:50am On May 26, 2016
Abatsam111:
Hi guys,I was wondering what the best novel you ever read is..For me
it has to be Robert Ludlum's MATARESE CYCLE. A blockbuster that
kept me on the edge of my seat all through! Its been over many years
but still feels like yesterday. Classic!
All John Sanford prey series grin
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by StPete: 6:50am On May 26, 2016
All books by Dan Brown, Sydney Sheldon and Robert Ludlum. Favorite of them all:

MAP OF BONES

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by dotexxxy(m): 6:50am On May 26, 2016
The Power of One... can't remember the author now, that book is spectacular. Taught me lots of stuffs
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by legacy4real(f): 6:51am On May 26, 2016
Continue...

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by tjfulloption(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2016
John Grisham: The Testament
James Hardly Chase: you are dead without money, the world in my pocket, the vulture is a patience bird

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by ifyalways(f): 6:53am On May 26, 2016
Anything written by Micheal Connelly.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Ediss(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2016
James hardly chase. Things men do. And wed lock of the gods, by Zulu soforla wink. I don't like things fall apart, it made me cry my life out and at the end fell sick just because they kill my dear cryimaginary friend ikemefuna

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by doskie(m): 6:53am On May 26, 2016
Jane Eyre by charlotte bronte.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by assfreaky(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2016
Sandoski by AS Freaky.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by olu1759(m): 6:54am On May 26, 2016
Ijapa tiroko oko yanibo....#rollingeyes

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Heineken(m): 6:55am On May 26, 2016
WhyNa:
OMG. Finally! A thread like this. For me, I can't pick one buh here's a list of the ones I can remember
1) The time traveller's wife
2) Left neglected
3) Blind date can be murder
3) It happens every summer
4) Theodora's wedding
5) Things gall apart
6) Without a silver spoon
7) Any Goosebumps books
please who wrote that blind date can be murder
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by preshOnogwu1(m): 6:55am On May 26, 2016
Daniel Stelle.... The accident and Oliver twist by Charles Dickens
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nusaf: 6:55am On May 26, 2016
The Animal Farm by George Orwell. Also Coffin from Hong Kong by James Hardly Chase.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by bjcuntis(m): 6:55am On May 26, 2016
youngaz:
wow guy u just read my mind......
Angels and Demons
The Da Vinci Code
The Lost Symbol
Inferno
Digital Fortress
Love 'em All......
[b]Dan brown all the way, I love all his publications. The way he writes mehn...he is just too much[\b]

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by hahn(m): 6:56am On May 26, 2016
Ramon92:
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho..

This is the exact book that popped into my mind when I saw the title of the thread. Read it back in secondary school and it changed my mentality. smiley
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by adekayo1234(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2016
Legend of the seeker
The mercenary
Assassination bureau limited
Sherlock Holmes
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Davidson267(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2016
90% of peeps claiming foreign. mine is WITHOUT A SILVER SPOON

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by ejagbangba: 6:58am On May 26, 2016
Ogboju ode ninu igbo irunmale,Adiitu olodumare,irinke rindo.all by great D.O Fagunwa

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie On Trump, Racism And The KKK (Video) / Do You Remember the Pacesetters Books? / Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.