Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? (26843 Views)

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / Top 20 Nairaland Best Writer Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Ruq: 6:59am On May 26, 2016
Fight club - Chuck Palanuick
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by omoplaycool(m): 7:00am On May 26, 2016
Inferno by Dan Brown
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by IamBellaRose(f): 7:00am On May 26, 2016
"The Beggars Strike" by Aminata Sow Fall....it has this ironic twist of things, very funny also..I have read it well over 15 times. That has to be it for me.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by sauceEEP(m): 7:00am On May 26, 2016
Concubine by Elechi Amadi...

8 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by khalhokage(m): 7:00am On May 26, 2016
A song of ice and fire series. by George R.R Martin

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by redeyes2016(m): 7:01am On May 26, 2016
iamauxin:
Gulliver's Travel.... A Voyage to Lilliput.

this one is among the best dat I've read....
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by AyamConfidence(m): 7:01am On May 26, 2016
Drefan2:
My favourite Novel has to be Terry Goodkind's The Sword of Truth novels series.

If you have not read this book then you really are missing out on a glorious experience.

Since I came across this extraordinary book mid last year, I have been glued to my screen like a leech.

please bro where do you download books from...I would really love to read some of those books...please share
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Mckandre(m): 7:01am On May 26, 2016
I also like love at stake "how to marry a millionaire vampire" and the rest of the series, James Hadley chase "Easy come easy go"
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nkemjika913(m): 7:01am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=Drefan2 post=45974760]My favourite Novel has to be Terry Goodkind's The Sword of Truth novels series.

If you have not read this book then you really are missing out on a glorious experience.

Since I came across this extraordinary book mid last year, I have been glued to my screen like a leech.

bro,how did you get across them..i have been trying to get. can you help me?
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by tiwiex(m): 7:01am On May 26, 2016
Kondomatic:
Anything written by DanBrown.
Because of Da Vinci code? Sorry, Dan Brown is a poor writer. He got lucky on the buzz.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by blazeahams(m): 7:02am On May 26, 2016
African Night Entertainment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by chimmy2: 7:03am On May 26, 2016
Things Fall Apart

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Alexbrain(m): 7:03am On May 26, 2016
Wizard's first rule by Terry Goodkind.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by verygudbadguy(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2016
The devil who loved me.
Written by Davidflo.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Hoii(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2016
The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins. If you haven't read this book, you're missing big time

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by WhyNa: 7:07am On May 26, 2016
Heineken:
please who wrote that blind date can be murder

Minde Clark
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Orlolahdey(f): 7:07am On May 26, 2016
Nighttime is My Time by Mary Higgins Clark

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by zeal22(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2016
Matarese circle
Mataerse countdown
Bourne identity
Prometheus deception
Sigma protocol

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nov2(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2016
Dan Brown is a bomb, Sidney Sheldon thou don't remember d title but it all about multiple personality disorder, John Grisham a time to kill as a matter of fact dis book make me love and read novels. A case of faith don't no d writer's name, so far my no 1 is, Where is God when it hurts by Philip yancy though is a sort of inspirational book but love it and still dying to have one copy in my library.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Udeme288(m): 7:09am On May 26, 2016
Drefan2:
My favourite Novel has to be Terry Goodkind's The Sword of Truth novels series.

Since I came across this extraordinary book mid last year, I have been glued to my screen like a hungry leech.

Everything about this book is just magnificent. The characters, the Wizard's rules and how they are tightly, beautifully, if not perfectly, embedded in each book, how all the cascading events in the series are precisely woven together into one gigantic lop is mind-boggling.
Bro please can you give me a link to the e book??
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by ajokebelle(f): 7:10am On May 26, 2016
Maeve Binchy- Circle of friends
John Grisham- The Firm

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by nairamaverick(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2016
Kane and Abel By Jeffrey Archer

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by tetengi4life(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2016
The Prince and Art of war all written by Niccolo Machiavelli

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by redeyes2016(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2016
the best ones that I've read are
Lorna doone Gulliver's travel mayor of casterbrigde chipper Solomon's mine n d cont Allan quartermain. and angel of death.
anyway. the concubine and arrow of God try

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Asiri1991: 7:15am On May 26, 2016
The Mayor of Casterbridge by Thomas Hardy.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 7:15am On May 26, 2016
adexsimply:
This is very difficult to choose, but the novel I can't ignore is Faith of the Fallen by Terry Goodkind, the sixth book in the sword of truth series.
Yep. If I'm faced with an inescapable choice, although I wouldn't like it to come to that because the rest of the books are priceless in their own unique way, I think I would opt for Faith of The Fallen.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by maasoap(m): 7:15am On May 26, 2016
Little Brother.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Heineken(m): 7:18am On May 26, 2016
WhyNa:

Minde Clark
thanks padi
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Nobody: 7:19am On May 26, 2016
AyamConfidence:
please bro where do you download books from...I would really love to read some of those books...please share
I download books from different sites. But if you could tell me which one you are searching for, maybe I could render a little assistance.
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Udeme288(m): 7:19am On May 26, 2016
Nora Roberts, the Irish thoroughbred series Lawless Mario puzo the Godfather
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by Udeme288(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2016
@Drefan2, just a link to the sword of truth series
Re: What's Your Favorite Novel Of All Time? by debuscket(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2016
A matter of honour by Jeffery Archer
Absolute power by David Every novel by James Hadley Chase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie On Trump, Racism And The KKK (Video) / Do You Remember the Pacesetters Books? / Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.