Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:50 PM

Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity (56875 Views)

Yemi Solade: 'Nigeria Is Killing Me! I Might Relocate Soon' / Lawal Dolapo Accuses Yemi Solade Of Demanding Sex From Her For Role. He Reacts / Yemi Solade Is Aging Gracefully In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by nbright: 7:23pm On May 25, 2016
grin angry sad
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 25, 2016
cana882:
Oboy... very close call.

Morgan and cow be like....

Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by dauntless15(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2016
the guy is a deranged animal and uncivilized he even thinks insulting an unpopular person is cool, but he's observant sha Cynthia sure looks like the cow lmao
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by redgem(f): 7:31pm On May 25, 2016
Hahahahhahahhahhahaha
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Udofire(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2016
What a disgusting truth. If i was to ever see my wife to be put on that ring like cyntia morgan, the next thing i'll do is to call a fulani to come and take her along with their cattle.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2016
Too bad
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 25, 2016
That lady actually look like that cow. Both of dem look like twin
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2016
Why this man deh insult my mistress nah....when we give am return leg,make him no vex oh.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by omenyili: 7:46pm On May 25, 2016
The guy is crushing on her
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Whizkeey(m): 7:50pm On May 25, 2016
Lol Cow and chicken
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by piagetskinner(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2016
He said the truth now...

What's the difference?
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by masqot(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2016
The two pix really look alike. That's no abuse.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by banmee(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Yemi Solade Compares Cynthia Morgan To A Cow Not Knowing She's An Entertainer

Veteran nollywood Actor, in the Yoruba sector of the industry, Yemi Solade, took to his Instagram days ago to compare popular Reggae dancehall star, Cynthia Morgan to a foreign cow cause of her nose ring.

Yemi Solade later deleted the post from his page but not before a blog, playgroundNG published the report, calling the popular home movie star 'Insensitive' for throwing shots at the 'German Juice' singer.

After his attention was called to the post, Yemi Solade took time to blast PlayGround, but this was after he claim that he never knew that the lady he was referring to was a music star, cause he has never heard of Cynthia Morgan.

The drama below is what followed, between Yemi Solade and Playground ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/05/veteran-nollywood-actor-compares.html?m=1

How does this headline make sense. Don't people go to school anymore in Nigeria?
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 25, 2016
grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by yinkslinks(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2016
Cynthia fulani Morgan herdsmen grin grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Caracta(f): 8:14pm On May 25, 2016
Please leave my Yemi Solade alone cool
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by creepsyme(f): 8:21pm On May 25, 2016
very true, he must have a degree in description.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by lildush(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2016
d guy is saying d truth.. y will a sane human being put dat ring on d nose? Dats a sign of slavery... it doz not look Gud on her
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by mmclatino(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2016
gon be ready for another celebrity madness.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Yorobastard(m): 9:07pm On May 25, 2016
godwin120alex:
I'm disappointed in dis actor but true true d nose ring Is very irritating n makes her look more dan a Fulani herdsman cow

At least this one is fuckable...if herdsmen can be moving around with this type of cow why would we be complaining grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by olayiwolaay(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2016
Dis one no even sabi read, u no see say na matta between d blogger and d man dey d pic ni, Cynthia Morgan response no dey dia na,Na d blogger e dey warn

Recieve Glass

Feranchek:
I really like this dude with his matured way of acting buh seriously, he goofed on this.

iKnow many actors and actresses have been on the news for sometime now and you just don't seem to be on the news for either the right or wrong reason and it probably makes you feel you're missing out. We'll, I think you got your 'shine' now cos I'm sure many people will applaud you simply because they don't like this young lady.

You stated that she wasn't even born when you started acting meaning you're supposed to be matured in your reasoning to know that comparing a human like yourself to a bull is the height of insult you can give someone. And what was your reason? You didn't know she was an entertainer. Meaning you'll be scared to have posted it if you knew earlier or what

Now that they brought it to your notice, a sensible and elderly man like I thought you to be, ought to tender an apology, buh then, you thought you could bully her with big grammar insults. Smh

From her responses, it's very much obvious that she's got great respect for you and hence her choice of words.

For all of you here saying he's right, she got served, she should change etc, she isn't doing whatever she's doing for you. It's her style. Take it or TAKE IT. She ain't gonna change cos of you. Let the young lady be biko.

Cynthia 'Lady' Morgan, my crush, kontunu biko. I dey your back.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by TheBlackGeneral(m): 9:36pm On May 25, 2016
Feranchek:
I really like this dude with his matured way of acting buh seriously, he goofed on this.

iKnow many actors and actresses have been on the news for sometime now and you just don't seem to be on the news for either the right or wrong reason and it probably makes you feel you're missing out. We'll, I think you got your 'shine' now cos I'm sure many people will applaud you simply because they don't like this young lady.

You stated that she wasn't even born when you started acting meaning you're supposed to be matured in your reasoning to know that comparing a human like yourself to a bull is the height of insult you can give someone. And what was your reason? You didn't know she was an entertainer. Meaning you'll be scared to have posted it if you knew earlier or what

Now that they brought it to your notice, a sensible and elderly man like I thought you to be, ought to tender an apology, buh then, you thought you could bully her with big grammar insults. Smh

From her responses, it's very much obvious that she's got great respect for you and hence her choice of words.

For all of you here saying he's right, she got served, she should change etc, she isn't doing whatever she's doing for you. It's her style. Take it or TAKE IT. She ain't gonna change cos of you. Let the young lady be biko.

Look before you leap. Read before you comment. Don't be in a haste to type. Read again and understand. No one is rushing you
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by hopefulLandlord: 10:28pm On May 25, 2016
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS
OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL
FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE AND WARN YOU TO
REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO
AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to
be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your
eternity

what if the Muslim God happens to be the true God? what if Mohammed is the true Messenger?

and the possibilities are endless because it could also be Buddha or sango or Krishna or Amadioha or the cows Indians worship

better hope that Christianity is the true religion out of the thousands
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by macaranta(m): 10:36pm On May 25, 2016
Red bororo or white Ndama grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by ameheo(m): 10:39pm On May 25, 2016
cana882:
Oboy... very close call.
Morgan and cow be like....
lol.....this really got me cracked up
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by cana882(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2016
ameheo:
lol.....this really got me cracked up
lol
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Ranchhoddas: 10:48pm On May 25, 2016
UjSizzle:
So it's okay to insult people when they're not public figures?

Feel sorry for you mister.
He reposted a picture.He would not have done so if he knew it was a famous person, he did not in any way imply that it is okay to insult anybody.The moral high ground you and others are taking on this thread is quite irritating.How many times have you liked, posted, or retweeted an unflattering picture of someone, famous or not? Does that mean you are being insultive?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Wizkoko(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2016
I don't see how it is an insult to compare her to a cow. After all, they both have nose ring. Science have been comparing man to monkey, but you don't see people making noise.
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Lobasco(m): 11:14pm On May 25, 2016
That Cynthia Morgan fingers tho.....Bleaching since 1662 undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by druxy(m): 11:24pm On May 25, 2016
Feranchek:

chaii...sey you read this thing like this.....abi where did Cynthia Morgan reply or any other female being referred to...
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by kenoz(m): 11:24pm On May 25, 2016
grin

Can't just stop laughing

grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity by Emmyk(m): 11:32pm On May 25, 2016
Feranchek:

Did you actually read what we read?
Which she is here? Yemi Sholade was in an arguement the blogger and not Morgan.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Asu Ekiye Calls Out Gospel Artistes At The Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.