Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa (34337 Views)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Funke Akindele And Her Jenifa's Diary Crew Stun In Native Attires / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by Ayomideen(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2016
rokiatu:
Why can't they come up with something original? Must they copied everything? undecided
dude,its called LIP SYNC BATTLE!!!!!...English na Ur enemy?
SAMBARRY:
in a bid to criticize you also gbagauned.your grammar needs deliverance tongue
rokiatu:
Why can't they come up with something original? Must they copied everything? undecided
dude,its called LIP SYNC BATTLE!!!!!...English na Ur enemy?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by Moz22: 9:50pm On May 25, 2016
tundelis:

Book with sense nah. ...Ahan angry angry
did I say I am not coming bck to replace that? Abeg swerve jare.
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by seanpizzy(m): 9:58pm On May 25, 2016
That actually came from www.todaybase.com
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by BrOwnSuga3: 10:06pm On May 25, 2016
englishmart:
A bag of rice is N21,000 and a basket of tomatoes N42000.if you won't eat indomie and egg during my wedding ceremony,My dear, please stay at home

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by fortunechy(m): 10:43pm On May 25, 2016
who they don epp
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by SirREX94: 11:37pm On May 25, 2016
Lolzzzz! Hope you don't end up ''pressing her to the ground''
datopaper:
On jenifa I stand
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 25, 2016
SAMBARRY:
in a bid to criticize you also gbagauned.your grammar needs deliverance tongue

do I look like I care?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by tall2ce(m): 12:18am On May 26, 2016
englishmart:
A bag of rice is N21,000 and a basket of tomatoes N42000.if you won't eat indomie and egg during my wedding ceremony,My dear, please stay at home
Ask yourself the real reason for tomato scarcity?
As for the price of rice it is due to foreign exchange

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by cao(f): 1:18am On May 26, 2016
rokiatu:
I hate to point this out, but practically everything on tv, the big screen and every other media is not original.
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by olurotimi1: 5:06am On May 26, 2016
Waspy:
I bet it's gonna be a washdown of LL Cool Js. Can't we Africans just be original and creative pioneers for once??
hey dude it's MTV network show and they can have any version for any continent .

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by ZUBY77(m): 6:05am On May 26, 2016
rokiatu:

Because most of them have toad brains and are very scared to think for themselves to avoid making mistakes, so they settle for what has been done already elsewhere
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by SAMBARRY: 6:41am On May 26, 2016
rokiatu:
do I look like I care?
you care and it pained you if not you won't quote me tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by blesoh(f): 7:57am On May 26, 2016
rokiatu:
Abi, why would they "copied" it
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by agesron(f): 8:33am On May 26, 2016
tundelis:

K for kerosene grin grin grin grin

I always read post n comments here before I later join this forum, u guys will never change. K for kerosene, Lols. Funny people.
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by agesron(f): 8:36am On May 26, 2016
englishmart:

Lols, I will come even if u offer pure water u still try.
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by Waspy(m): 9:09am On May 26, 2016
olurotimi1:
hey dude it's MTV network show and they can have any version for any continent .
My point is, MTV could have premiered it in Africa or create another concept entirely, not always bringing something that has been run over in other climates
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by mickeymimi: 9:15am On May 26, 2016
videos please
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by fireforfire: 10:16am On May 26, 2016
Naija n copy copy sha
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by daveP(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2016
englishmart:
grin the kind leave you take from on here. you sure say na kampe levels.

mishels can do the cooking.
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by Jannyick: 12:15pm On May 26, 2016
blakid:
Africans and their copy copy mentality....wen re we going 2 start sumtn on our own?

This is not about COPYING. This is simply presenting an entertainment show using individuals, oap, entertainers from a region, area or even a continent. It is up to the originator, producer and MTV in this case to allow the show replicated with necessary tweaks and personalities. It's has a copyright.
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by englishmart(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2016
daveP:
grin the kind leave you take from on here. you sure say na kampe levels.

mishels can do the cooking.
brother mi, I dey like dele o. Everywhere good. How your side?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by Ritzychic(f): 1:15pm On May 26, 2016
henrydadon:
The last episode which feature flavour was great..flavour lost to the south African guy because he was forming mr sexy as usual..showing off his body and getting naked on stage..but still he could not win..and also flavour has a thick igbo accent..dude can't speak English to save his life..aba onitsha surely had it effect on him..
don't mind flavour. he was just feeling funky. I liked the way the other guy carried himself. he was just feeling like kanye west.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by kechywillz(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2016
henrydadon:
The last episode which feature flavour was great..flavour lost to the south African guy because he was forming mr sexy as usual..showing off his body and getting naked on stage..but still he could not win..and also flavour has a thick igbo accent..dude can't speak English to save his life..aba onitsha surely had it effect on him..
Even if,u want to tell someone like Falz with his Thick accent isnt yorubatic,dude better u leave ppl with d way d do their thing,besides Flavour aint an English man,same goes to Lil kesh,Falz and host of others who sound yorubatic to me.
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by tundelis(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2016
agesron:

I always read post n comments here before I later join this forum, u guys will never change. K for kerosene, Lols. Funny people.
No be our fault dem "pipus" abi na piru ok na people will not learn how to book space jare cry
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by daveP(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2016
englishmart:
brother mi, I dey like dele o. Everywhere good. How your side?
lol

kampe-lly moving to promised land o. If you dey like dele then we would all be 'kashimawo' so that when the coming Ayoade turns you to a bamidele, you'll leave the english-mart levels. hmm. I hail o.
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by englishmart(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2016
daveP:
lol

kampe-lly moving to promised land o. If you dey like dele then we would all be 'kashimawo' so that when the coming Ayoade turns you to a bamidele, you'll leave the english-mart levels. hmm. I hail o.
lol. Am I mad?

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by agesron(f): 8:10am On May 27, 2016
tundelis:

No be our fault dem "pipus" abi na piru ok na people will not learn how to book space jare
cry

Lols.
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by tundelis(m): 10:13am On May 27, 2016
agesron:

Lols.
Hey what's up babe do you read PMS?
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by agesron(f): 6:12pm On May 27, 2016
tundelis:

Hey what's up babe do you read PMS?

What is PMS please?
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by tundelis(m): 12:46am On May 28, 2016
agesron:

What is PMS please?
Private messages ma'am
Re: Funke Akindele And Jocelyn Dumas Battle It Out On Lip Sync Africa by agesron(f): 8:47am On May 28, 2016
tundelis:

Private messages ma'am

Sure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arinze Okonkwo To Marry Ujunwa Chineme, His Second Wife After His Divorce / Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) / Grammy Award: Burna Boy's Acceptance Speech & After Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.