Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Advanced Techniques For Getting The Truth - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advanced Techniques For Getting The Truth (387 Views)

The Truth About Olumba Olumba Obu Founder Of The Brotherhood Of Cross And Star / Best Sex Positions For Getting Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Techniques For Getting The Truth by Wabiaezoba(m): 5:45pm On May 25, 2016
Embedded Commands:
This technique is very simple and has only two criteria. First, for maximum effectiveness the command should start with an action verb, because you’re telling the mind to do something. Second, the entire command should be separated from the rest of the sentence using what is called an analog marker. You set the command portion off by one of the following:
1. Lower or raise the volume of your voice slightly while speaking the command.
2. Insert a short pause right before and then right after the command. For instance, “Sometimes we just … become fascinated … with what we’re reading.”
3. Gesturing with your hand while you are the giving the command momentarily distracts the conscious mind, and the embedded statement is received by the unconscious mind as a command.
Unconscious Creations:
You give a suggestion that creates a perceivable action so you can observe the signs of deceit without continuing to question him. Watch for the behaviors that you embed in the sentences. They will usually occur at some point during your conversation.
• “I’m not saying that you should stiffen up your body if you’re lying.”
• “I don’t know if you’re lying. Unless you feel like blinking your eyes fast if you are.”
• “If you … like what you’re reading … you may … smile … now.”
Disassociation:
It’s the old person who would lie versus the new person who would never hurt you. In your conversation, continue to repeat phrases like the ones below. Make sure that they contrast the old him and the new him.
• “Perhaps the old you was capable of this. But I know you would never do that now.”
• “You’re a different person than you used to be. I’m sure that you’re even more upset with the old you than I am. But you’re not that person anymore.”
• “You’re only responsible for who you are today. You are someone who is honest and trustworthy.”
Eye-Accessing Cues:
This technique works on the following principle. When a person thinks, he accesses different parts of his brain depending upon the information that is being accessed. This process can be observed watching the eyes. For righthanded people, visual memories are accessed by the eyes going up and to the left. For a left-handed person, it’s the reverse: the eyes go up and to the right. When a right-handed person seeks to create an image or fact, his eyes go up and to right. And the reverse is true for the left-handed person. You can use this technique in any conversation to determine if the person is creating or recalling information. Simply watch his eyes and you’ll know whether he’s recalling an event that’s already occurred or making up a story about something that has never happened.
Advanced Conversation Stoppers: Trance Phrases: These conversation stoppers use phrases that are mild trance inducers. They cause the listener to zone out temporarily while his brain tries to process the information. They give you some time to collect your thoughts while others lose their train of thought.
1. “Why are you asking me what you don’t know for sure?”
2. “Do you really believe what you thought you knew?”
3. “If you expected me to believe that, you wouldn’t have said it.”
4. “Do you believe that you knew what you thought?”
5. “Why would you believe something that’s not true?”
6. “Why are you agreeing with what you already know?”
7. “Are you unaware of what you forgot?”
For the continuation visit:www.exodusgists..com

Re: Advanced Techniques For Getting The Truth by Wabiaezoba(m): 5:47pm On May 25, 2016
Great psychology indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Removed / I Crossed The 10,000 Hour Challenge On Email Marketing / Your View :- Which Among These Acts Is The Real ‘SIN’ Here….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.