Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Actress Mercy Johnson's Husband To Become Deputy Governor Of Edo State [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Mercy Johnson's Husband To Become Deputy Governor Of Edo State [PICS] (3116 Views)

"I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her / Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello / Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Mercy Johnson's Husband To Become Deputy Governor Of Edo State [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2016
Latest media reports has finally confirmed that the hubby of top Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson is set to be the deputy governor of Edo State.

According to sources, Prince Odi Okojie who many political pundits are saying is keeping his fingers crossed on who to back as governor, is already the favorite of many of the top running mate to most guber aspirants of the PDP in the forthcoming primaries in the state.

Currently, he is the toast of many of the party’s top guns in the state and from all indications except otherwise, Okojie is likely going to hold sway as the deputy governor of the heart beat of the nation.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/05/actress-mercy-johnsons-husband-to.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: Actress Mercy Johnson's Husband To Become Deputy Governor Of Edo State [PICS] by lifezone247(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2016
Under PDP? OK good luck to him.

1 Like

Re: Actress Mercy Johnson's Husband To Become Deputy Governor Of Edo State [PICS] by 48noble(m): 7:35pm On May 25, 2016
Its time for youth leadership
Re: Actress Mercy Johnson's Husband To Become Deputy Governor Of Edo State [PICS] by goldbim(f): 7:49pm On May 25, 2016
grin.i knew this guy would join politics when we started hearing a lot about his charity projects and all..as usual,he'l say he wants to serve his people better..na our way grin..best of luck.
Re: Actress Mercy Johnson's Husband To Become Deputy Governor Of Edo State [PICS] by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 25, 2016
wow....dt nice oo
Re: Actress Mercy Johnson's Husband To Become Deputy Governor Of Edo State [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 8:28pm On May 25, 2016
Which deputy governor,n which state undecided.. certainly not in my state
Re: Actress Mercy Johnson's Husband To Become Deputy Governor Of Edo State [PICS] by Aubrey1(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2016
pretydiva:
Which deputy governor,n which state undecided.. certainly not in my state
you get state?
Re: Actress Mercy Johnson's Husband To Become Deputy Governor Of Edo State [PICS] by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:31pm On May 25, 2016
if buhari could become PRESIDENT... you know the rest
Re: Actress Mercy Johnson's Husband To Become Deputy Governor Of Edo State [PICS] by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:41am On May 26, 2016
Then a MILF will be the deputy governor's wife?
Re: Actress Mercy Johnson's Husband To Become Deputy Governor Of Edo State [PICS] by badassProdigy(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2016
kashimawo

(1) (Reply)

If U Don't Know This Man, Next Time U See Me Call Me Uncle / Reekado Banks Down With Terrible Illness [PICS] / Crazy Photos Of Kcee With Hollywood Actor, Jack Sparrow In Ibiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.