Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,018 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Became A Christian After Following A Girl To Church” – Adekunle Gold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Became A Christian After Following A Girl To Church” – Adekunle Gold (1742 Views)

Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / Adekunle Gold Revealed How Become A Christian After Following A Girl To Church / Adekunle Gold Reveals How He Became A Christian After Following A Girl To Churc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Became A Christian After Following A Girl To Church” – Adekunle Gold by jullary(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2016
YBNL Music star, Adekunle Gold who used to be a Muslim has revealed how he converted to a Christian and how his dad reacted after his conversion. He also talked about his kind of Woman and why he is never going to have a babymama. See excerpts from his interview with Kemi’s Love Haven Blog. His kind of woman: “I love and want a woman who is hardworking, because I cannot stand laziness in women. She must be smart, pretty, and just be an Orente.” His amusing conversion story: “I followed a girl to church and found that I became a Christian instead. That was in 2004 and I have remained a Christian ever since.” His parents’ reaction? “My father didn’t like the idea initially but later everyone accepted me for who I am. I am cool being a Christian,” he said. Delving into music was not pleasant either for his parents. “My mum was always asking me why I would always use the money that I should utilise on myself on recording songs. I was a lover of music and I grew up listening to a lot of sounds. While at the Lagos Polytechnic, I would always run to record songs even when I started working, I was like that too and my parents didn’t understand what I was doing. I continued this until I dropped ‘Shade’ which became a big break. They support my vocation and are my number one fans,” Adekunle said. Baby Mama Trend “I don’t want it and I don’t like the idea,” he said. He agreed that though not everyone loves marriage, everyone wants a peaceful home. “The idea of Baby Mama depends on who are involved. I’m sure that those involved now were not disposed to the idea at some point. I don’t like it and I speak for myself only. Yes, not everyone wants to get married. Sometimes you think about marriage and what have been happening around couples and you get scared. I am like, ‘no, I don’t want this’ but I know I want marriage and want to be happy in it. My woman has to be an Orente, that is, a good woman. I want marriage but not a baby Mama.”

Re: I Became A Christian After Following A Girl To Church” – Adekunle Gold by goldbim(f): 7:44pm On May 25, 2016
grin grin things we do for love..followed a girl to church and got converted?? That's serious.the funniest thing is he may not even have the girl's contact anymore ..such is life
Re: I Became A Christian After Following A Girl To Church” – Adekunle Gold by olatunjithomas(m): 7:45pm On May 25, 2016
who say food is the key to a man's heart? women are the keys to a man heart.it is when enter your heart that they uninstall every act bachelorhood and install sense of responsibility into your heart. until then, every food is tasty
Re: I Became A Christian After Following A Girl To Church” – Adekunle Gold by VocalWalls: 7:49pm On May 25, 2016
he is not alone
Re: I Became A Christian After Following A Girl To Church” – Adekunle Gold by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:56pm On May 25, 2016
Which girl should I follow to church now?
Re: I Became A Christian After Following A Girl To Church” – Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 25, 2016
Hmmm...Mr shadeeeee
Re: I Became A Christian After Following A Girl To Church” – Adekunle Gold by pretydiva(f): 8:09pm On May 25, 2016
How is dis info relevant undecided.. nor go allow girl lead u 2 heal oo
Re: I Became A Christian After Following A Girl To Church” – Adekunle Gold by ozy4christ(f): 8:32pm On May 25, 2016
Of course,some women will take some men to heaven while some will take some men to hell.it all depends on choice.
Re: I Became A Christian After Following A Girl To Church” – Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 25, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin things we do for love..

Things we do for Love - Horace Brown

That was 1 of my favourite songs back in 1994. Funny, I still have it on my playlist. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Became A Christian After Following A Girl To Church” – Adekunle Gold by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:44am On May 26, 2016
cheesy but me can't follow a girl to a mosque and be converted! Mba nu!
Re: I Became A Christian After Following A Girl To Church” – Adekunle Gold by OKorowanta: 8:00am On May 26, 2016
Zoharariel:

Things we do for Love - Horace Brown

That was 1 of my favourite songs back in 1994. Funny, I still have it on my playlist. grin

Dat song still sticks like a red lipsticks on a Bae lips.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Kelechi Ihenacho Building A Massive Home In Nigeria (photo) / Peter Okoye Finally Replied To Rumour About Him Throwing Shades At C. Morgan / Lovely Photos From Actress Mimi Orjiekwe’s Baby Shower Yesterday Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.