Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,901 members, 7,799,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Introducing Ppamata.com.ng - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Introducing Ppamata.com.ng (1179 Views)

Introducing The Corpa Xtra Camp Kit / Introducing The New Official Social Network For NYSC - Nyscconnect.org / Introducing The Nigerian Students & Youth Corpers Discount Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Ppamata.com.ng by uchdollar111: 8:01pm On May 25, 2016
The Story
When I heard I was going to serve my country in the capacity of National Youth Service Corps, I was happy, only to discover that after the compulsory 3 weeks camp that I will experience so much hardship and suffering . So to cut the long story short, on getting to My Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) where I was originally posted to serve, I was told that they had more than enough corpers currently serving with them. Mhen... that was the beginning of my suffering. Can you believe that I spent the initial N19800 we were originally payed in camp running around the whole state looking for a company or organization that will take me in to serve but all to no avail. Now in the middle of all this, I thought within myself; what if an online platform can be created where corpers can post and search for PPA online , I nurtured the idea until I passed out, and today, I introduce to you ppamata.com.ng, an online platform where corpers can post and search for PPA online, organizations can also use this platform to post any vacant space that they have for corpers. Do go through the site and tell me my achievements and my flaws. The link is http://www.ppamata.com.ng I love you all.
Re: Introducing Ppamata.com.ng by Toka1992(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2016
I think it is a beautiful idea! The website needs a lot of improvement but I trust that with time you'll be able to make it world class.

Congratulations and thanks for having Corpers in mind.

If you ever need Social Media or Digital Marketing help, hire me.

www.LinkedIn.com/in/RukevweToka

(1) (Reply)

Transport Company Direct To NYSC Orientation Camp... Stream Ll / My Transition Hour By (president Goodluck) / Looking For A Side Hustle? Discover The Easiest Way Of Doing Business In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.