Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,900 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

"24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating (5000 Views)

Nigerian Customs Mentioned In The Blacklist / Nigerian Customs Mentioned In The Blacklist / Yoruba Language Featured On 'The Blacklist' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Baddestguyp(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
alex81:
avnt seen 24 though.

team Red any day any time!

DAT dude jst keep making me wanna b a criminal (criminal oo nt theif .) wat are my saying sef lol... jst kidding anyway grin grin

LUV DAT dude mhen!
save this page. go and watch 24, you'll come back and edit this post
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by Baddestguyp(m): 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Forwetinnah:
It's rather too early to compare The Blacklist to 24. The Black list is still in its early stages, 24 wasn't all that in the first 3 seasons either..besides The Blacklist isn't just about action but interesting/intelligent dialogues too unlike 24
I don't think you've watched 24. season 3,8,9 were the best to me followed by 2,4,5 and finally 1,6,7
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by 1wolex85: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
dubylhover:

Id advice you continue. .it got better

Homeland! Don't also understand why people don't like it. Saul Berenson, that guy!
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by dubylhover(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
1wolex85:

Homeland! Don't also understand why people don't like it. Saul Berenson, that guy!

Yea..d guy ia good even claire, love her acting
Re: "24" And "The Blacklist", Which Are You Going To Give An Upper Rating by encryptjay(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
Blacklist that I couldn't continue after observing few banal scenes angry
We forgive you OP grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Story- Can u marry your mother's age mate?? / Hi Tv On Sky Tv (uk) / Nollywood Actress – Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.