Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? (5566 Views)

Guys What's The Highest Amount You've Ever Paid For Sex? / “my Lover And Her Uncle Banged Me Same Night” – Lady Claim / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Hadez(f): 10:08pm On May 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
The highest I have ever given to a lady is N70... I actually gave her to buy Coca Cola

Wt? Nawa 2 u undecided
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MRNipples(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

She is my WORLD!! cool cool

Sandoski ::: kiss kiss

hehehehehehe if una nor marry ehn, dats una fork up.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MRNipples(m): 10:11pm On May 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
kini?
BABY
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by tosyne2much(m): 10:15pm On May 25, 2016
Hadez:

Wt? Nawa 2 u undecided
I'm stingy shey? cool
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MUVA(m): 10:17pm On May 25, 2016
MRNipples:
hahahahaha u mean my old photoes, lol i can post them 4 u myself. wait why is it paining u? dat d relationship i hav with her is real and not just any oda e-friends.

Folks who know you very well know you're a chronic pathological liar. I only stumbled on your thread and was wondering why you still won't stop lying?

You are a 20 year old street footballer in ughelli. Still awaiting admission into a polytechnic. You don't even have a job and you still feed off of your parents. I'm not asking you not to dream big, its okay to dream but don't dwell on dreams and fantasies.
Be yourself oga, you don't know where or when your helper will turn up. A false life online/offline will only send the wrong signals.

This is probably the first time I've advised you. I'd take it if I were you. Lying and attention seeking won't lead you anywhere.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Luckylife(m): 10:22pm On May 25, 2016
Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real.

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 10:23pm On May 25, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehehehehe if una nor marry ehn, dats una fork up.

I don dey gather the money grin cheesy

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MRNipples(m): 10:26pm On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

Folks who know you very well know you're a chronic pathological liar. I only stumbled on your thread and was wondering why you still won't stop lying?

You are a 20 year old street footballer in ughelli. Still awaiting admission into a polytechnic. You don't even have a job and you still feed off of your parents. I'm not asking you not to dream big, its okay to dream but don't dwell on dreams and fantasies.
Be yourself oga, you don't know where or when your helper will turn up. A false life online/offline will only send the wrong signals.

This is probably the first time I've advised you. I'd take it if I were you. Lying and attention seeking won't lead you anywhere.
lmao out of point. Absolutely out of point, im nt 20years old, im nt in ughelli, im already a national diploma graduate of banking and finance in delta state poly oghara efe. And im not a street footballer.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MRNipples(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

I don dey gather the money grin cheesy

hehehe hope say u go invite me?
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MUVA(m): 10:28pm On May 25, 2016
MRNipples:
lmao out of point. Absolutely out of point, im nt 20years old, im nt in ughelli, im already a national diploma graduate of banking and finance in delta state poly oghara efe. And im not a street footballer.

Last year january, your dp had a photo of you in your secondary school uniform. I still have that pic. May I post it for our viewing pleasure? smiley
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Smellymouth: 10:32pm On May 25, 2016
MRNipples:
hehehe hope say u go invite me?

Why not? grin

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by midehi2(f): 10:37pm On May 25, 2016
MRNipples:
chai
grin
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MRNipples(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

Last year january, your dp had a photo of you in your secondary school uniform. I still have that pic. May I post it for our viewing pleasure? smiley
lmao @secondary school uniform. All the photo i hav ever uploaded in nairaland were the ones i took in 2012. U dnt even know hw i look now. So bro i double dare u to upload the pic. It still wnt change d fact that what i have with her will last forever.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MRNipples(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Why not? grin
hehehehe shey na for dubai@
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MRNipples(m): 10:38pm On May 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Why not? grin
hehehehe shey na for dubai@
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by midehi2(f): 10:38pm On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

post sir grin
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MRNipples(m): 10:40pm On May 25, 2016
midehi2:
grin
i know say e go dey spend reach a million naira give u
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MUVA(m): 10:43pm On May 25, 2016
midehi2:

post sir grin

I'll post it but not on this thread and not now. I've implicated myself enough and knowing this clown very well, he will call on the mods.

In about an hour I'll call your attention to wherever it will be. You'll see Prosper, the ughelli street footballer who lives a fantasy life online. The kpomo on his lips alone will sell for 2K in this economy I swear! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Moz22: 10:46pm On May 25, 2016
Hadez:
Bf sent $800 to me last week for my birthday
is lie mohammed responsible for ur upbringing? Or are u in anyway related to him?
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MUVA(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2016
MRNipples:
lmao @secondary school uniform. All the photo i hav ever uploaded in nairaland were the ones i took in 2012. U dnt even know hw i look now. So bro i double dare u to upload the pic. It still wnt change d fact that what i have with her will last forever.

LOL. During my e-fighting days I used to have a file on my hard-drive named "Sweetorgasm". I still have that hard drive. wink
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by ronald4lif(m): 10:47pm On May 25, 2016
Luckylife:
Sometimes you look back at girls you spent money on rather than send it to your mum and you realise witchcraft is real.

grin
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MRNipples(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

I'll post it but not on this thread and not now. I've implicated myself enough and knowing this clown very well, he will call on the mods.

In about an hour I'll call your attention to wherever it will be. You'll see Prosper, the ughelli street footballer who lives a fantasy life online. The kpomo on his lips alone will sell for 2K in this economy I swear! cheesy
smh for u. Stop fooling around, iv never hid my name, everybody knows im prosper, and its even d photo i took with a white long slevee dat ure reffering to. Ure just folling around. All i know is that i met her on nairaland and ure jealous becaus she got love 4 me.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Moz22: 10:49pm On May 25, 2016
See guys forming akagum..I have given a lady my whole inheritance and got a kiss in return. Gudnight
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MRNipples(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

LOL. During my e-fighting days I used to have a file on my hard-drive named "Sweetorgasm". I still have that hard drive. wink
bro on a good day i will upload my recent photoes and watch how d ladies gonna start sending pms. Anyways b4 i go to bed, dat female london no longer active romancelander will give me a call.
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MUVA(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2016
MRNipples:
smh for u. Stop fooling around, iv never hid my name, everybody knows im prosper, and its even d photo i took with a white long slevee dat ure reffering to. Ure just folling around. All i know is that i met her on nairaland and ure jealous becaus she got love 4 me.

Who is this imaginary woman I'm supposedly jealous about? Wtf are you talking about bro gringrin
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MUVA(m): 10:57pm On May 25, 2016
MRNipples:
bro on a good day i will upload my recent photoes and watch how d ladies gonna start sending pms. Anyways b4 i go to bed, dat female london no longer active romancelander will give me a call.

You're incoherent boy, I can't even understand sh!t you're saying. Still won't stop me from showing off your photos tho.. You "double dared " me remember? grin
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MRNipples(m): 10:58pm On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

Who is this imaginary woman I'm supposedly jealous about? Wtf are you talking about bro gringrin
sigh u know who im talking abt so stop pretending
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MUVA(m): 10:59pm On May 25, 2016
MRNipples:
sigh u know who im talking abt so stop pretending

Nope
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Hadez(f): 10:59pm On May 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
I'm stingy shey? cool

too stingy 4 my liking
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by MRNipples(m): 10:59pm On May 25, 2016
MUVA:

You're incoherent boy, I can't even understand sh!t you're saying. Still won't stop me from showing off your photos tho.. You "double dared " me remember? grin
i hundred dare u
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
The highest I have ever given to a lady is N70... I actually gave her to buy Coca Cola
smh
Re: Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? by Ranchhoddas: 11:10pm On May 25, 2016
MRNipples:
OK people, ladies and gents, whats the highest amount of money your lover gave to you and the highest you gave him or her? as for me highest highest amount of money i have given to a lady is 200 naira. yes just for recharge card. mind you im not stingy but the ladies im attracted to are the kind that always wants to spend on me. the highest i have been given is 400 thousand naira by a jadekitana type of lady, always forming hard to get and calling guys golddiggers online but i chop 99% of her money in the bank. based on fine guy with pink lip level. "jadekitana just pray make i nor see you offline.
Liar Muhammed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Right To Marry A Cousin? / Reasons Hauza Fulani Girls Don't Do Premarital Sex / When Is The Right Time To Give A Guy Your Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.