Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,897 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:31 AM

Can It Be True, That Lil Kesh Has A Baby Mama? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can It Be True, That Lil Kesh Has A Baby Mama? (1756 Views)

Lil Kesh Has Finally End His Relationship With His Former Label Boss Olamide / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can It Be True, That Lil Kesh Has A Baby Mama? by Nobody: 12:25am On May 26, 2016
Just when you taught they were not going to take the same lane with wiz-kid, ever fucker Tu-baba and co. They will prove you wrong. One of our up rising star in entertainment industry Lil Kesh is rumor to have joined his co in the most trending act having kid out side wedlock. Though Lil have not personal come
out to say yes or no to the rumor, but a sure inside confirm it to be true. He is not the first nor going to be the last but we expected something better than this from him though we understand what they go through in the industry but is this the best time to have this, or do we call it unexpected, time will tell. Anyway as i hear na so I talk'm talk your own. continue http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/can-it-be-true-that-lil-kesh-has-baby.html

Re: Can It Be True, That Lil Kesh Has A Baby Mama? by Nobody: 1:07am On May 26, 2016
y can't it b true na? once fame enter dis guys head dey begin to do rubbish.dey forget to realize dat dey r role models to sum people. if I wer d ceo of dis companies dat endorses artist,if ur involved in a baby mama drama, I wld jst end ur contract

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi And Waje Twerk In New Instagram Video (Video , Pics) / [PICS] Odd Gists - "Flaunt Your Big T!ts So Wild, Naija Guys Love It!" - Model! / 19 Year Old Unibadan Student Wins The Mr University Africa Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.