Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher (78269 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / Why Are My Yoruba Sisters So Dirty(my Stinking Experience) / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by Nobody: 2:32am On May 26, 2016
Back then around 2008 , I was only sixteen years old and have never imagine myself having sex with anyone not to talk of somebody who is far older than me. Inasmuch as it was my uncle's idea that i should come over to lagos to finish my S/school. Well to cut the story short. My Yoruba teacher back when I was SS3 in high school. She was always very attractive to me and she had me help her out with her register since I wasn't
doing anything that particular day apart from reading which we were ask to do. So I helped her out the rest of the day. After the school was over I went over to her desk where she was I think busy marking some paper but wasn't sitting down just bending over her chair and she was wearing a low cut blue top and as I walked up I could clearly see down her shirt to her nice white bra.

This indeed all of a sudden started giving me a hard on and I just could not stop looking at her awesome huge breasts and her nice white bra. After about 2 minutes of that she noticed me starring at her boobs. She said "what are you looking at?" With a dirty smile on her face. Embarrassed I just looked at her and smiled with a red face. She then told me how much she appreciated the work I did to help her out.

She said "I owe you one" with another dirty smile on her face and we looked at each other for a second and out of no where I just like mumu mumu start making out passionately and she quickly closed and locked her door and closed the blinds on the window so no one would see us. Then she threw everything off her desk and we laid on it and kissed while we felt each other up.

She whispered in my ear do you want to have some fun? And I just shook my head then she took off her shirt and showed me those great boobs. She let me feel her nice soft breasts and I kissed her neck. She started to moan in my ear which got me even more aroused. Then she reached into my pants and started to stroke my hard c**k. I then ripped her bra off and began to suck on her erect nipples and her nice thick boobs.

She threw me off of her and she straddled me and unzipped my trouser and take off my boxers and suck my rock hard c**k after about 15 minutes I ripped off her do i say mini skirt and flipped her around so I could see her nice thick *** in her hot pink thong. At first I admired it then I went in and sucked on her incredibly soft butt cheeks and massaged them. I will have to stop here until i see comments just to know if you are really enjoying the story. Once that is done i will complete the story but in-case you can't wait you can click this link to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/how-i-had-sex-with-my-yoruba-teacher.html

Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by obagoriola: 2:47am On May 26, 2016
Bad student

2 Likes

Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by Nobody: 3:26am On May 26, 2016
Chysexy:
Back then around 2008 , I was only sixteen years old and have never imagine myself having sex with anyone not to talk of somebody who is far older than me. Inasmuch as it was my uncle's idea that i should come over to lagos to finish my S/school. Well to cut the story short. My Yoruba teacher back when I was SS3 in high school. She was always very attractive to me and she had me help her out with her register since I wasn't
doing anything that particular day apart from reading which we were ask to do. So I helped her out the rest of the day. After the school was over I went over to her desk where she was I think busy marking some paper but wasn't sitting down just bending over her chair and she was wearing a low cut blue top and as I walked up I could clearly see down her shirt to her nice white bra.

This indeed all of a sudden started giving me a hard on and I just could not stop looking at her awesome huge breasts and her nice white bra. After about 2 minutes of that she noticed me starring at her boobs. She said "what are you looking at?" With a dirty smile on her face. Embarrassed I just looked at her and smiled with a red face. She then told me how much she appreciated the work I did to help her out.

She said "I owe you one" with another dirty smile on her face and we looked at each other for a second and out of no where I just like mumu mumu start making out passionately and she quickly closed and locked her door and closed the blinds on the window so no one would see us. Then she threw everything off her desk and we laid on it and kissed while we felt each other up.

She whispered in my ear do you want to have some fun? And I just shook my head then she took off her shirt and showed me those great boobs. She let me feel her nice soft breasts and I kissed her neck. She started to moan in my ear which got me even more aroused. Then she reached into my pants and started to stroke my hard c**k. I then ripped her bra off and began to suck on her erect nipples and her nice thick boobs.

She threw me off of her and she straddled me and unzipped my trouser and take off my boxers and suck my rock hard c**k after about 15 minutes I ripped off her do i say mini skirt and flipped her around so I could see her nice thick *** in her hot pink thong. At first I admired it then I went in and sucked on her incredibly soft butt cheeks and massaged them. I will have to stop here until i see comments just to know if you are really enjoying the story. Once that is done i will complete the story but in-case you can't wait you can click this link to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/how-i-had-sex-with-my-yoruba-teacher.html
You must be a shemąle

4 Likes

Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by nrexzy: 3:43am On May 26, 2016
NollyWood scene

1 Like

Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by saaedlee: 6:01am On May 26, 2016
bulldoza:

You must be a shemąle
Epic
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by nepapole(m): 7:14am On May 26, 2016
Filthy student.
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by Lukmann(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2016
How come a sixteen years old lad knows all those moves..OP u have a phd in lieology cheesy

11 Likes

Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by otunbacarter(m): 7:34am On May 26, 2016
Fiction
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by Hadecaller(f): 8:29am On May 26, 2016
i can smell lies.....
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by DavidMark1(m): 8:50am On May 26, 2016
#see the lies I dey see for ur eyes ooo...liar ehh.... I no say na lie I no think am twice ooo.... liar ehh# (in tekno's voice)
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by josephobaro(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2016
Lianus
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by ItzChinnex(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2016
bulldoza:
You must be a shemąle
grin

1 Like

Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by tulipsmadra: 9:54am On May 26, 2016
How old was the OP. Guy stop lying jor

2 Likes

Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by Emperessnaughty(f): 10:07am On May 26, 2016
Dump refuse on dis land and God will dump ur life!!
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by Nobody: 10:43am On May 26, 2016
Unbelieveable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by tempest01(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2016
chysexy nice super story....Get creative and educational content for your blog if you want views though..
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by onyedika946(m): 12:42pm On May 26, 2016
I know say nah lie but ...bring am back i wan enjoy.
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by Tonydeeb(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2016
Jibola245:
Unbelieveable
Lol, that's one funny pix.

1 Like

Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by DeTrickster(m): 2:01pm On May 26, 2016
This is why nigeria can't develop people wake up early in the morning and TELL VERY USELESS LIES and why is he lying so that someone can visit his blog.

1 Like

Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by engrlarex(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2016
with this i know say lie mohammed sef dey learn...parkwell abeg
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by Naboo(m): 2:32pm On May 26, 2016
At 16 you knew all these? Wawwu!

1 Like

Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by mrMeen(m): 2:43pm On May 26, 2016
if the teacher is a male and op is female they go call the teacher pedophile but since na reverse its ok.

1 Like

Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by Greenbullet(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2016
Lukmann:
How come a sixteen years old lad knows all those moves..OP u have a phd in lieology cheesy
lol see u I knew them when I was 11
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by Lukmann(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2016
Greenbullet:
lol see u I knew them when I was 11

11? hehehe oga ur specie must be from from mars cheesy
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by oyekanwahab(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2016
grin Professor in lie101
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by bentlywills(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2016
Op why not pretend asif u have a working brain undecided
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by Sammyubi: 4:36pm On May 26, 2016
Ur type ar not suppose to be in nigeria
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by Checked86: 5:38pm On May 26, 2016
I can see that Lai Mohammed has taught Nigerian youths how lucrative LIE is.
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by slyrone(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2016
oga Lienus. take am easy so so lie
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by IamAtribalist: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by Vilate(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
My brnther i knw say na lie,but count. i enjoy the lies
Re: How I Had Sex With My Yoruba Teacher by marsman: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2022

You be black man but you dey get red face

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Drives This Type Of Car? / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions / Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.