Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Want To Build An Online Shop Like Jumia & Konga To Sell Products Online? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Want To Build An Online Shop Like Jumia & Konga To Sell Products Online? (1297 Views)

How To Sell Products Directly From Your Facebook Page / You Can Now Sell On And Konga.com From Anywhere In Nigeria / Let Mukabox.com.ng Handle Your Jumia & Konga Warehousing And Dropoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Build An Online Shop Like Jumia & Konga To Sell Products Online? by businessMODE(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2016
Soup Embassy Online Abuja’s fastest online soup ingredients and food items delivery store. Soup Embassy offers speedy delivery of cooked soup, soup ingredients and other food items, and has over time, proven to be the most convenient and trusted online market in Abuja because we are very flexible and do all we can to excite our customers. It is a place where you can buy all your favorite soup and ready to cook soup ingredients.

At Soup Embassy online, you will discover you have an unlimited variety of products to pick from. Ranging from baby foods to fresh fruits and vegetables, you are guaranteed a first class shopping experience that you cannot get anywhere else in Abuja. Not only do you have rest of mind when shopping on www.soupembassy.com.ng or www.mysoupembaasy.com, you are also getting the best prices for your products anywhere shopping in Abuja – Nigeria. You can pay for your order on delivery or online using your ATM card.

There is a special menu for people that want ready-made soup. Now you can enjoy the fast rate of online shopping, the convenience and hassle free fast delivery and the value of original groceries can be yours from the comfort of your home or wherever you are in Abuja.

buy soup and soup ingredients online

1 Like

Re: Want To Build An Online Shop Like Jumia & Konga To Sell Products Online? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 26, 2016
businessMODE:
Some years back, owning a business website was exclusively reserved for those in the big leagues. But this is 2016 and anyone can own a website, even an e-commerce website in Nigeria.

With over 50 million Nigerians now using the internet, the fastest way to increase you business income is definitely by selling to the millions out there looking for what you have online.

Most of us doing Mini Importation business were leaning on the big e-commerce websites -Konga, Jumia, DealDey, etc- to sell our stuffs and they are making hell of money from us in commission and adverts.

At a point, it felt like they were doing us a favour by letting us sell on their shop, but it got worst. You know how it feels when you are squatting nau.

The good thing is that this squatting is not as bad as getting a house in Lagos or Abuja where it is just not easy or rather affordable getting an apartment. Here you have an option of your own and it can happen within hours.

Yeah the first time I heard Konga will be charging me N2,500 for selling on their platform, I wondered I they will still charge me the regular 20-25% commission on each sales I make.

They will.

If so, why waste time when I can start my own online store, sell my stuffs and ship them nationwide using indigenous logistics firm. Yes that's is what I did. I built my own site www.swiftha.com myself and I can also accept payment online and I've done for others too.

The only challenge I have now is driving traffic to my new site. Yes and getting people to trust my new empire too. So instead of selling Nationwide, I focus on my area so I can easily do Cash on Delivery.

For adverts, I got a strategy too and its working for me. After all if you want to sell real big on Konga, you will still have to pay for banner space.

I can help you out too if you need one WhatsApp me on 08097704290 and I'll see how I can move you from your squatting quarters to a permanent site.
pls what does it cost to build a site like this jumia or konga. Am interested.
Re: Want To Build An Online Shop Like Jumia & Konga To Sell Products Online? by businessMODE(m): 2:30pm On May 26, 2016
owning a site a huge a JUMIA will cost you multiple programmers, but you can still have something that is very close to it starting from N45,500 to N125,000 depending on the functionalities ... just WhatsApp me details of what you want to have on the site and I will send you a free quotation
grayht:
pls what does it cost to build a site like this jumia or konga. Am interested.
Re: Want To Build An Online Shop Like Jumia & Konga To Sell Products Online? by businessguide: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Closed / Oil Blocks 4 Sale / I Ned An Lpfo { Black Oil } Suplier Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.