Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 (2281 Views)

Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / Network That Offers The Cheapest Night Browsing Plan ? / How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by piperson(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2016
Ok. after winning my #85k from one of these online betting outlets(naGODwin) I've decided to go for one of these high-end phones atleast so I can be able to blog and entertain my self and all...I ve a spare 40k naira that I wouldn't mind adding to the #85geez to get a really good and sophisticated phone but I'm on the fence on which phone to get, either and iphone 6 or samsung Galaxy s6. so I need your advice on which is better off or if you have other phones to recommend illl be greatful.. thank you
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2016
Go with S6, except u have money to manage iphone.
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by piperson(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=ANTONINEUTRON post=45978910]Go with S6, except u have money to man manage iphone? how do u mean
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2016
piperson:
How do you mean
To use Iphone effectively u need Money.
From downloading Apps to Video and Music (You need to buy it).

And thats is the core reason of having a smartphone(Music,Apps nd Videos).

1 Like

Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by dhannyson(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2016
to me I think iPhone is better cos it has the best processor ever built by any Fone
put the problem with iPhone is
1. if you don't have a personal laptop then your iPhone is useless cos u can't download music,video or sun data on you fone except with the use of third party apps.. which won't get in to the right folder
then if you use third party apps you download files u will have to go through that app to play you files... that means you music and video will be in the same place. very irritating huh
2. you are restricted to your Fone alone which means you can share you file, media and other documents with other mobile Fone user except using whatsapp...
3. when you fall maybe by the road side you better pray that is your leg that breaks not your Fone cos you're in big soup... but the too phones are good but I prefer the I phone

2 Likes

Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by computerboy: 10:54am On May 26, 2016
piperson:
Ok. after winning my #85k from one of these online betting outlets(naGODwin) I've decided to go for one of these high-end phones atleast so I can be able to blog and entertain my self and all...I ve a spare 40k naira that I wouldn't mind adding to the #85geez to get a really good and sophisticated phone but I'm on the fence on which phone to get, either and iphone 6 or samsung Galaxy s6. so I need your advice on which is better off or if you have other phones to recommend illl be greatful.. thank you

For class go for iPhone 6
For more value, go for galaxy s6 ( or make it s6 edge to get class and value wink )
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by piperson(m): 10:58am On May 26, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

that's very true tho
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by piperson(m): 11:01am On May 26, 2016
dhannyson:
to me I think iPhone is better cos it has the best processor ever built by any Fone
1. if you don't have a personal laptop then your iPhone is useless cos u can't download music,video or sun data on you fone except with the use of third party apps.. which won't get in to the right folder
then if you use third party apps you download files u will have to go through that app to play you files... that means you music and video will be in the same place. very irritating huh
2. you are restricted to your Fone alone which means you can share you file, media and other documents with other mobile Fone user except using whatsapp...
3. when you fall maybe by the road side you better pray that is your leg that breaks not your Fone cos you're in big soup... but the too phones are good but I prefer the I phone
so I should go for the iphone6?
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by Reeberry: 12:37pm On May 26, 2016
piperson:
so I should go for the iphone6?
Go for S6 and enjoy your money.
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by donhils: 12:01am On May 27, 2016
Reeberry:
Go for S6 and enjoy your money.
Need I remind you that s6 battery life is below par.

1 Like

Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by Reeberry: 1:08am On May 27, 2016
donhils:
Need I remind you that s6 battery life is below par.
Still better than iPhone 6 battery.

2 Likes

Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by chika11sydney(m): 6:11am On May 27, 2016
go for note 4.it's really a machine u won't regret buying and forget s6 with poor ba3 backup.my advice tho
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by xplicite(m): 7:04am On May 27, 2016
I think iphone 6
Or rather note 4,or 5 will be fine
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by Nobody: 7:50am On May 27, 2016
dhannyson:

Youre a bit wrong bro.
1. I download music on my iphone for free using idownloader and moreover the new apple music offer 3months free trial to download music for free. You can download all the musics u want within that period and download the rest with idownloader
2. You can share files with other phone using apps like xender, shareit or zapya they are available on apple app store.
3. Iphone costs just around 15k if the touch screen should break and 30k for both inner screen and touch breaks whereas with samsung s6 u cant fix just the outer screen, u buy both because its glued together which cost around 50k.
4. Iphone 6 has better drop test durability score according to phonebuff droptest on youtube. You can check it out

1 Like

Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by dhannyson(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
vickey4sure:

Youre a bit wrong bro.
1. I download music on my iphone for free using idownloader and moreover the new apple music offer 3months free trial to download music for free. You can download all the musics u want within that period and download the rest with idownloader
2. You can share files with other phone using apps like xender, shareit or zapya they are available on apple app store.
3. Iphone costs just around 15k if the touch screen should break and 30k for both inner screen and touch breaks whereas with samsung s6 u cant fix just the outer screen, u buy both because its glued together which cost around 50k.
4. Iphone 6 has better drop test durability score according to phonebuff droptest on youtube. You can check it out

yes you can download media files with idownload but they won't be in you gallery you have go through the third party apps(idownloader) to use them... so where is fun in that... I never said its impossible to download music...
moreover when you share files with Xander you cant access those file from your gallery except you open xender... the on file you can access her pics

1 Like

Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by samsam2019: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
vickey4sure:

Youre a bit wrong bro.
who lied to you that you can't change the touch screen of Samsung?
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by samsam2019: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
The truth is that iPhone is stoopid and a whole lot of stress to put yourself through.

You cant spend top dollars on a phone and then you can't even make your song a ringtone or do basic things like downloading sings and all that

If you want peace of mind just buy the Samsung
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
dhannyson:

yes you can download media files with idownload but they won't be in you gallery you have go through the third party apps(idownloader) to use them... so where is fun in that... I never said its impossible to download music...
moreover when you share files with Xander you cant access those file from your gallery except you open xender... the on file you can access her pics
Actually u can export images and videos to your gallery on idownloader
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
samsam2019:
Have u changed it b4
I mean samsung s6 not other samsung phones
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
samsam2019:
The truth is that iPhone is stoopid and a whole lot of stress to put yourself through.

You cant spend top dollars on a phone and then you can't even make your song a ringtone or do basic things like downloading sings and all that

If you want peace of mind just buy the Samsung
True sha, it has disadvantages but i love the fact that i can update my os, speaker quality and i love the size.
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by Luxiana19(f): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
samsam2019:

I don't think you can. I had to switch to iPhone because the screen of my S5 went blank. It didn't fall or break and every phone engineer I took it to said it would cost me from 40-45k to replace. My Samsung is just sitting down somewhere in my bag.
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by samsam2019: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Luxiana19:

I don't think you can. I had to switch to iPhone because the screen of my S5 went blank. It didn't fall or break and every phone engineer I took it to said it would cost me from 40-45k to replace. My Samsung is just sitting down somewhere in my bag.
you know how long I've been using Samsung?
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by samsam2019: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
vickey4sure:

Have u changed it b4
I mean samsung s6 not other samsung phones
yes, you can

Don't be deceived
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by drered(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
I use the Samsung s6 edge plus and I can tell you it's everything you'll want from a phone. I dropped my phone and it has a crack. Slot said it'll cost about 70k to fix but I have screen insurance so all good. The screen of a s6 edge costs around the same with an iPhone 6s plus if I'm not mistaken.
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by selfmadeOLX(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
All in one picture grin

If you can decode

3 Likes

Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by oluwaskulboy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
GET MORE BATTERY LIFE
FROM IPHONE 6S, GALAXY S6
AND OTHER ANDROID
SMARTPHONES

http://techzone.com.ng/2016/06/18/get-battery-life-iphone-6s-galaxy-s6-android-smartphones/
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by oluwaskulboy(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
9 THINGS ANDROID CAN DO THAT APPLE IOS CAN’T.
http://techzone.com.ng/2016/06/19/9-things-android-can-do-that-apple-ios-cant/
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by kowalsky: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
piperson:

don't buy any of the two.
wait for the oneplus 3 or if you really want premium save up anoda 80k and get the gs7
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by donhils: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:

Stop saying what u have no idea of.
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
donhils:
Stop saying what u have no idea of.
How Do U Mean
Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by donhils: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
How Do U Mean
That downloading videos and music on iPhones need money. It's a pure white lie. U can transfer all songs and videos from your pc to the iPhone at no cost. Apple store just like playstore, there are free apps and there are the ones you pay for.

1 Like

Re: Which Offers The Best Features? Galaxy S6 Or Iphone 6 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
drered:
I use the Samsung s6 edge plus and I can tell you it's everything you'll want from a phone. I dropped my phone and it has a crack. Slot said it'll cost about 70k to fix but I have screen insurance so all good. The screen of a s6 edge costs around the same with an iPhone 6s plus if I'm not mistaken.
iPhone 6 doesnt cost that much half of that price will fix iphone 6 screen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Netalpha Has Taken Over My Phone / How To Use Whatsapp Without SIM Card / Nokia 6.1 Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.