Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? (7479 Views)

Best Cars For First Timers With Budget Of Less Than 1m / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 8:35am On May 26, 2016
So i want a new car and my budget for that is 7million, am confused on what's the best bang for my money at that price.

So anybody care to give me some options?
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by jaymejate: 8:36am On May 26, 2016
Micra

Like 20 micra

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by iPopAlomo(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2016
A land rover or A Toyota highlander... Thank me later...
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by lifezone247(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2016
girl4rmspace:
So i want a new car and my budget for that is 7million, am confused on what's the best bang for my money at that price.

So anybody care to give me some options?
Do you want a salon or SUV? And which of the brands is in your mind?
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 8:47am On May 26, 2016
lifezone247:

Do you want a salon or SUV? And which of the brands is in your mind?

um...i really dont have a preference, i guess i could go for either depending on how good that particular car is.

It would be better if you just recommend a few cars so i could do my research and choose what i prefer
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 8:49am On May 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:
A land rover or A Toyota highlander... Thank me later...

noted
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by kropelgrada(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2016
I always advice people to go for brand new rides if they can afford it. That money will get you a sleek brand new SUV. Hyundai Elantra 2015 is within that range.But if you looking for toughness and ruggedity,get a range rover sports. I know good brands that goes for 6m.Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by lifezone247(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2016
girl4rmspace:

um...i really dont have a preference, i guess i could go for either depending on how good that particular car is.

It would be better if you just recommend a few cars so i could do my research and choose what i prefer
For now Mercedes-Benz is the best car, either the SUV or the salon, I do buying and selling cars via Cotonou so I knw What I'm talking about, that is what I earn my living.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 26, 2016
lifezone247:

For now Mercedes-Benz is the best car, either the SUV or the salon, I do buying and selling cars via Cotonou so I knw What I'm talking about, that is what I earn my living.

Just because you buy and sell doesn't mean your statement here is correct. Mercedes-Benz is the best in what sense?

You're not being objective, so straight away, I can tell you that your analysis is flawed.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by LeJeun3: 11:35am On May 26, 2016

That amount will get you 2 cars, One new Renault and a clean Range Rover (Sport)!

I am just saying in case.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by LeJeun3: 11:36am On May 26, 2016
lifezone247:

In terms of what na??

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by lifezone247(m): 11:56am On May 26, 2016
Siena:

Just because you buy and sell doesn't mean your statement here is correct. Mercedes-Benz is the best in what sense?

You're not being objective, so straight away, I can tell you that your analysis is flawed.
there is only two models of cars in the world, Mercedes-Benz in others, shikena.

7 Likes

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 12:07pm On May 26, 2016
lifezone247:

oh really? That's cool. So do you have an office where intrested buyers could come see the cars? And how much do they go for?
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 12:12pm On May 26, 2016
kropelgrada:
I always advice people to go for brand new rides if they can afford it. That money will get you a sleek brand new SUV. Hyundai Elantra 2015 is within that range.But if you looking for toughness and ruggedity,get a range rover sports. I know good brands that goes for 6m.Cheers.

thanks alot, i just looked up the hyundai elantra and it really looks cool. But would you advice me to get this over the sport?
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by marshalcarter: 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
Lie Lie

Na wa for dis kyn lie ooo.

2 Likes

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
LeJeun3:

That amount will get you 2 cars, One new Renault and a clean Range Rover (Sport)!

I am just saying in case.....

thanks, i will keep that in mind
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 26, 2016
girl4rmspace:

noted
The roads leading to your home, are they good or bad roads? if they are good get a sleek sedan and if they are very bad, a very durable SUV is the way to go.

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 26, 2016
girl4rmspace
For my humble advice get a very clean toyota highlander, honda pilot or if you are feeling very brave a range rover sport and use the leftover change to get yourself a piece of land somewhere it would definitely help you in the future. Gracias.

3 Likes

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 12:29pm On May 26, 2016
dumo1:

The roads leading to your home, are they good or bad roads? if they are good get a sleek sedan and if they are very bad, a very durable SUV is the way to go.

wow! I just googled some pictures and i gotta say,the sleek sedan looks gorgeous. And yeah the roads leading to my home is smooth for the most part.

But are you saying its a no no if i have to drive through rough roads sometimes?
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 12:35pm On May 26, 2016
dumo1:
girl4rmspace
For my humble advice get a very clean toyota highlander, honda pilot or if you are feeling very brave a range rover sport and use the leftover change to get yourself a piece of land somewhere it would definitely help you in the future. Gracias.

urgh.. Those cars look generic and for some reason, i dont like the design of the sport.

I loved the sleek sedan you recommended though. And for the land thing, lol.. I got that covered. Now all i want is a great car

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 26, 2016
girl4rmspace:

wow! I just googled some pictures and i gotta say,the sleek sedan looks gorgeous. And yeah the roads leading to my home is smooth for the most part.

But are you saying its a no no if i have to drive through rough roads sometimes?

Sorry if I may ask Pls where do you live?

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 12:45pm On May 26, 2016
dumo1:
Sorry if I may ask Pls where do you live?
lekki lagos
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by lifezone247(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2016
girl4rmspace:

oh really? That's cool. So do you have an office where intrested buyers could come see the cars? And how much do they go for?
Sure my office is located at the border (seme) if u wanna come for widow shoping you are very free, will drive you to and from Cotonou park to make your choice, u don't even have to come with cash or passport.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 26, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lekki lagos
I thought as much. Correct me if I am wrong madam but doesn't it sometimes flood in lekki? A durable SUV is the way to go and since you mentioned sedan, what brand of sedan do you have in mind to purchase?
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 1:19pm On May 26, 2016
dumo1:

I thought as much. Correct me if I am wrong madam but doesn't it sometimes flood in lekki? A durable SUV is the way to go and since you mentioned sedan, what brand of sedan do you have in mind to purchase?

dumo1:

flood? yeah but i dont live in flooded parts, besides i already use an infiniti suv.

As for the sedan, You recommended that, so you have to tell me the best one for my budget range , lol
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 1:28pm On May 26, 2016
lifezone247:

Sure my office is located at the border (seme) if u wanna come for widow shoping you are very free, will drive you to and from Cotonou park to make your choice, u don't even have to come with cash or passport.

oh i have to go to the border? I dont think i can, thanks anyway
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 26, 2016
lifezone247:
there is only two models of cars in the world, Mercedes-Benz in others, shikena.

You're merely quoting a sales slogan. But, you have no idea what "best" means when applied to a Mercedes-Benz. You originally implied your conclusion that Mercedes-Benz is the best car in the world is based upon you selling them. Now you're implying that an outdated slogan gives your statement credence.

I'm sure you don't deal exclusively in Mercedes-Benz. I would go as far as wagering you probably deal more in Japanese brands. A good salesman needs to be objective, and not be biased to a particular brand.

Like I said, your analysis is flawed

Oh, and Mercedes-Benz is a make, not a model.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by McPhilz8(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2016
You could go for Toyota Venza or probably Lexus RX 350. Your heart will thank you for it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by lifezone247(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2016
Siena:

You're merely quoting a sales slogan. But, you have no idea what "best" means when applied to a Mercedes-Benz. You originally implied your conclusion that Mercedes-Benz is the best car in the world is based upon you selling them. Now you're implying that an outdated slogan gives your statement credence.

I'm sure you don't deal exclusively in Mercedes-Benz. I would go as far as wagering you probably deal more in Japanese brands. A good salesman needs to be objective, and not be biased to a particular brand.

Like I said, your analysis is flawed

Oh, and Mercedes-Benz is a make, not a model.
hmm, Siena, I remember I have come across you on a certain topic I quoted you. Sure I deal with all kinds but my brother I and you knw that we can't compare the German made automobile with the Japanese.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 26, 2016
girl4rmspace:

flood? yeah but i dont live in flooded parts, besides i already use an infiniti suv.

As for the sedan, You recommended that, so you have to tell me the best one for my budget range , lol
2013 Honda Accord or the 2005-2012 Toyota Alvalon Limited Edition.

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 3:38pm On May 26, 2016
McPhilz8:
You could go for Toyota Venza or probably Lexus RX 350. Your heart will thank you for it.

bravo! Both cars look great especially that lexus rx 350, so how much is it sold for in naija?
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 3:39pm On May 26, 2016
dumo1:

2013 Honda Accord or the 2005-2012 Toyota Alvalon Limited Edition.

thanks alot, you have been very helpful. You dont sell cars do you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benz C300 4matic Eis And Streering Lock Problem / Evidence INNOSON Vehicles Are Made In China. Pixs / Cost Of Acquiring Abuja License Plate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.