Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? (7497 Views)

Best Cars For First Timers With Budget Of Less Than 1m / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by McPhilz8(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2016
girl4rmspace:

bravo! Both cars look great especially that lexus rx 350, so how much is it sold for in naija?

Price range #6,500,000 to 7,000,000 I guess. For both.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 26, 2016
girl4rmspace:

thanks alot, you have been very helpful. You dont sell cars do you?
No I don't at all Miss. I am just a lover of anything cars.

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 7:19pm On May 26, 2016
dumo1:
No I don't at all Miss. I am just a lover of anything cars.
oh i see, anyway thanks for your help
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 7:21pm On May 26, 2016
McPhilz8:

Price range #6,500,000 to 7,000,000 I guess. For both.
alright then, i think i would be going for that. God bless you for your help.

2 Likes

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by McPhilz8(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2016
girl4rmspace:

alright then, i think i would be going for that. God bless you for your help.

Bless you too ma'am.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by FlyboyZee: 8:43pm On May 26, 2016
I guess the OP said new. If its new, I'd recommend either of: 1. Toyota RAV 4 2. Honda CRV 3. Hyundai Santa Fe 4. Hyundai IX35 5. Hyundai Sonata 6. Nissan Rogue 7. Toyota Corolla 8. Toyota Camry 9. Honda Accord 10. Honda Civic 11. Ford Escape All these cars/SUVs are priced within the N7.0m range...
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by erico2k2(m): 9:09pm On May 26, 2016
lifezone247:
hmm, Siena, I remember I have come across you on a certain topic I quoted you. Sure I deal with all kinds but my brother I and you knw that we can't compare the German made automobile with the Japanese.
So the only car made in Germany is the Merc right?
And just to pick your brain waht models of merc are we talking about?
How about the Porsche??
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by aaidel(m): 9:50pm On May 26, 2016
FlyboyZee:
I guess the OP said new. If its new, I'd recommend either of:
1. Toyota RAV 4
2. Honda CRV
3. Hyundai Santa Fe
4. Hyundai IX35
5. Hyundai Sonata
6. Nissan Rogue
7. Toyota Corolla
8. Toyota Camry
9. Honda Accord
10. Honda Civic
11. Ford Escape
All these cars/SUVs are priced within the N7.0m range...
most of these are above 7 million brand new o went to price the corolla and Rav 4 and they were all more than 8 i think the small ford SUV goes for about 7 brand new but i guess she should focus on visiting dealers sometimes to get a great deal you have to put in the leg work
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by ataspray(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:
A land rover or A Toyota highlander... Thank me later...
7m wont buy any of those cars new.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by ataspray(m): 10:00pm On May 26, 2016
op here goes the facts
for a brand new vehicle 7m will buy you the following (not limited to these anyways, just what I know)
toyota corolla
toyota yaris
wide range of hyundai products
wide range of kia products
wide range of ford products.

I'm talking brand new tear rubber oo, not coy used odo rolled back brand new.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by ataspray(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2016
FlyboyZee:
I guess the OP said new. If its new, I'd recommend either of:
1. Toyota RAV 4
2. Honda CRV
3. Hyundai Santa Fe
4. Hyundai IX35
5. Hyundai Sonata
6. Nissan Rogue
7. Toyota Corolla
8. Toyota Camry
9. Honda Accord
10. Honda Civic
11. Ford Escape
All these cars/SUVs are priced within the N7.0m range...
7m wont buy any brand new toyota suv. thats corolla price range. Camry self is not 7m brand new.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by iPopAlomo(m): 10:11pm On May 26, 2016
ataspray:
7m wont buy any of those cars new.

Baba... I'm not in the mood to argue...

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by ataspray(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Baba... I'm not in the mood to argue...
pls show me where i can get any land rover or toyota highlander brand new for 7m or less, in this Nigeria. Thanks.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by ataspray(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2016
aaidel:

most of these are above 7 million brand new o went to price the corolla and Rav 4 and they were all more than 8 i think the small ford SUV goes for about 7 brand new but i guess she should focus on visiting dealers sometimes to get a great deal you have to put in the leg work
no don't mind these people. they wanna mislead people for no just cause.
or I am guessing we now all have different meanings/definitions of 'NEW'
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by aaidel(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2016
ataspray:

no don't mind these people. they wanna mislead people for no just cause.
or I am guessing we now all have different meanings/definitions of 'NEW'
maybe they mean those low mileage tokunbo the dealers badge as brand new
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by FlyboyZee: 8:02am On May 27, 2016
ataspray:

7m wont buy any brand new toyota suv. thats corolla price range. Camry self is not 7m brand new.
Please, check again, then revert to me.

How can you say you can't get a new Rav4 for N7m? The price was even less than that when I got a proforma from Elizade in ABJ. From Coscharis, Ford Escape was about that price. Honda Place's proforma gave the price of the CRV in the region of N6m. All the Hyundai I quoted are below the N7m mark.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by FlyboyZee: 8:12am On May 27, 2016
ataspray:

For the Camry, it depends on what trim level you are buying. Same for the Accord. Corolla and Civic are in the region of N4m-N5m, depending on the trim level. I have proforma's from Elizade, Honda Place and Volks Wagen Centre, all in ABJ...

If you are telling me those dealerships I mentioned sell low mileage cars as new cars, then, may be I might be wrong...
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by FlyboyZee: 8:20am On May 27, 2016
ataspray:

Corolla for N7m?
Is it bullet proofed?
Is it a proforma for Fashola, Stella Odua or the Senate? LWKMD.

Anybody who sells a Corolla to you at N7m has seen your level of "muguness" and wants to cash in on you big time...

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by FlyboyZee: 8:27am On May 27, 2016
ataspray:

Do you know a Prado GX goes for less than N10m? Ab initio it used to go for about N7m. Do you know that the price difference between the base Toyota Prado (GX) and the high end one (VX-L) is often more than N7m...

This is not based on hearsays or propaganda prices often quoted on the internet to hoodwink buyers. These are based on actual purchases made as a procurement officer. So I know what I'm saying, except if prices have changed drastically in the last one year...
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 27, 2016
I suggest 2013 Ford Explorer.. that's what you need for that budget and lekki roads.

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by king406(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2016
OP you did not mention what you are looking for in a car. Try to narrow down what you want so we can help with cars that will fit you. But with that amount of money just buy a brand new car. Trust me it's for your own good.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by LeJeun3: 7:04pm On May 27, 2016

OP can clarify. Is it Brand New or New as in different from what you already have??

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Raymie(m): 8:21pm On May 27, 2016
BRAND NEW.....
2012-date Kia Rio/Cerato/Sportage/Optima
2012- date Hyundai Accent/Elantra/Sonata(base)/Tuscon/ix35
2012-date Toyota Yaris/Corolla/Avensis
2012-date Honda City/Civic/CRV
2012-date Peugeot 301/408
2012-date Mazda 3/6
Every innoson car and SUV.

FOR USED
Most top marques sedans before 2014 and SUVs before 2010
Most mid range marques sedans up to date and SUVs up to
date for small SUVs and 2013 for mid level/large.
All entrants in the emerging marques. Sedan and SUV.
Every Innoson available from Keke Napep to Luxurious Bus.

For hire purchase
Bugatti Veyron/Lamborghini Aventador/Koenisegg Agera S/Hennesy Venom/Rolls Royce Phantom/Wraith/Bentley Mulsanne stretch/MaybachS600/ FerrariF12 Berlinetta/Aston Vanquish. NB: Some are so expensive, your 7m will cover just sitting in it.

So aunty OP, which car do you want?
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by ataspray(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2016
FlyboyZee:

Do you know a Prado GX goes for less than N10m? Ab initio it used to go for about N7m. Do you know that the price difference between the base Toyota Prado (GX) and the high end one (VX-L) is often more than N7m...

This is not based on hearsays or propaganda prices often quoted on the internet to hoodwink buyers. These are based on actual purchases made as a procurement officer. So I know what I'm saying, except if prices have changed drastically in the last one year...
go check again.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by ubcandid(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2016
go to volks wagen place, stallion mottors and you would get a brand new Passat with that amount. with a year servicing or so.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by ataspray(m): 7:41pm On May 28, 2016
Bossforeva:
I suggest 2013 Ford Explorer.. that's what you need for that budget and lekki roads.
front end of this explorer is quite low, especially the range topping models. Moreso, its hardly capable off road, since ford began unibody style for the explorer..
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by FlyboyZee: 8:50pm On May 28, 2016
ubcandid:
go to volks wagen place, stallion mottors and you would get a brand new Passat with that amount. with a year servicing or so.
Just like I said earlier, but they are making it look as if buying a new car in Nigeria has become rocket science (Apologies to Babatunde Fashola)...
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by ise82(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2016
Buy my Corolla 2012 @ 3.6m
LR 3 2007 @ 2m

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by FlyboyZee: 2:49pm On May 29, 2016
ise82:
Buy my Corolla 2012 @ 3.6m
LR 3 2007 @ 2m
Nna meen! Na Corolla wey you don samma body work na im be N3.6m? Una no dey fear God?

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by ise82(m): 4:11pm On May 29, 2016
Camry 2011 @ 3.9m

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by ise82(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2016
FlyboyZee:

Nna meen! Na Corolla wey you don samma body work na im be N3.6m? Una no dey fear God?

Not painted oo. First body and direct tokunbor.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 29, 2016
girl4rmspace:
So i want a new car and my budget for that is 7million, am confused on what's the best bang for my money at that price.

So anybody care to give me some options?

Did you win sport-bet?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Duster For Your Dashboard (wax Treated), Easily Attracts Dust (2K ONLY)... / Bmw X6 2007 Vs Hyundai Sante Fe 2014 / Camry 07 Brain Box And Gear Box

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.