Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

"We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (49099 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Rushtec(m): 9:02am On May 26, 2016
Check

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by benedictnsi(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2016
Exactly...

197 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Young03(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2016
no .. .

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Rushtec(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2016
your opinion.... Give reason
Young03:
no .. .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by bentlywills(m): 9:10am On May 26, 2016
Op as u see am Naso e b oo

Marriage na serious issue

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nobody: 9:12am On May 26, 2016
grin hang on, I will ask my bestie smellinganus.. I think he will settle down with the girl his dating atm tongue
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Vinshu(f): 9:14am On May 26, 2016
Not true. Broke niggas date the first but can't keep it up Nd marry the second. #Fact

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Emypresh(m): 9:14am On May 26, 2016
A is for clubbing and steady straphing while B is a complete woman meant to be worshipped

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by MadCow1: 9:16am On May 26, 2016

241 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Rushtec(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2016

21 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Feranchek(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2016
I've been single for quite a while, not cos I've not had gurls around me that'll be willing to be my Bae if I ask, buh simply because they don't have what I look for in a lady. If I decide to 'Date' you, then it means when I'm ready for marriage, and you're still around me, then you'll be my wife.

Madam A can only be a straf mate (if she isn't like madam B inwardly)

And mind you, not all gurls like A are wayward. (Get to meet my sisters wink wink)

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by sinaj(f): 9:22am On May 26, 2016
See them sad

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by lifezone247(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:
Not true. Broke niggas date the first but can't keep it up Nd marry the second. #Fact
what is there not to keep up? Is it the phone or the makeups? And tell me what is wrong Whit the second? If you're truly the the one on your dp and lives in Ukraine, I will not quote you again cos, it's an African thing, you will not understand.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by unapapadeycraze: 10:05am On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:
I've been single for quite a while, not cos I've not had gurls around me that'll be willing to be my Bae if I ask, buh simply because they don't have what I look for in a lady. If I decide to 'Date' you, then it means when I'm ready for marriage, and you're still around me, then you'll be my wife.

Madam A can only be a straf mate (if she isn't like madam B inwardly)

And mind you, not all gurls like A are wayward. (Get to meet my sisters wink wink)

i wanna meet your sister. Gv me her number.

3 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by flokii: 10:08am On May 26, 2016
'A' no get time na.

Always on d move hustling..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by SmellingAnus(m): 10:11am On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin hang on, I will ask my bestie smellinganus.. I think he will settle down with the girl his dating atm tongue
hahahha... In Nigeria in most cases the OP is right although things are fast changing
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Feranchek(m): 10:13am On May 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i wanna meet your sister. Gv me her number.

Gerrarahia mehn!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Vinshu(f): 10:35am On May 26, 2016
lifezone247:
what is there not to keep up? Is it the phone or the makeups? And tell me what is wrong Whit the second? If you're truly the the one on your dp and lives in Ukraine, I will not quote you again cos, it's an African thing, you will not understand.

Wait a minute. What's with you guys and race and color? Why does everyone have to associate my photo or my location with whatever they say to me? This is unfair and racist. undecided

Seun needs to make a rule on racism. Everytime someone would say something about my photo or location whenever they mention me. You can make a conversation or argument over a topic without having a problem with wherever the person comes from.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Rushtec(m): 10:43am On May 26, 2016
abi
lilmax:
see mumu
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by unapapadeycraze: 11:21am On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:

Gerrarahia mehn!!!! grin grin

then your sister is A for real.

2 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Mologi(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:
then ur bf must have been broke to have dumped u .....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 26, 2016
That's the TRUTH.
some LADIES are exclusively for Clubbings
some LADIES are exclusively for Bedmatics
some LADIES are exclusively for Stroll walks.
some LADIES are exclusively for Dating.
some LADIES are exclusively for Burial outings.
some LADIES are exclusively prepared for other men.

While some LADIES have been prepared for MARRIAGE.
they have been conditioned for a MAN , somewhere.

... ... So LADIES don't get annoyed, when a MAN leaves you for another lady.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 26, 2016
benedictnsi:
Exactly...
Front PAGE , Please
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by 7footre(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2016
Why are ya'll judging a book by its cover?
There is no telling who both of them are.looks are deceiving never forget

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by rose54321: 1:52pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:

But after marrying B, we cheat on her with A... grin

Lol, the irony of life..

Humans are indeed insatiable.

5 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by BabaNath(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2016
Who would marry **** as wife?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by lovingT(f): 2:07pm On May 26, 2016
B is also well dressed and pretty. Just that she's not half naked and can cook.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by olanrewaju99(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2016
Very sure.
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by santanamimi(f): 2:12pm On May 26, 2016
So you think A is not a wifey material simply because she's hot?

4 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:
Must you bring money into every single discourse? Are you in the business of mining gold?

9 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by ipledge01: 2:13pm On May 26, 2016
. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / How Romantic Is This Nigerian Pre-wedding Photo? / Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.