Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

"We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (49115 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by koolaid87: 3:58pm On May 26, 2016
Some A better pass B
Most of the Bs are boring in bed, and I think sex is quite important in every marriage.

A knows how to get it done, bedmatically (Mouth action, changing styles, introducing some slave and master shits...etc)

I love A so much grin

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Kazrem(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2016
He he he he he !!!
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3761542_tmpdoodle1464249732853_jpeg7ae50293114eb3de6a902ab52a4baa31

But after marrying B, we cheat on her with A... grin

that is a truthful as it can be, but if I were a guy, I would settle for some that passes as average,that way you don't have too look over your shoulder every time and also don't get to wake up angry cos your wife is ugly and unattractive
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by ladyF(f): 4:10pm On May 26, 2016
Nusaf:

Something close to that.
Hmmm...I wish all these NL men all the best in their search for their "spiri koko" looking wives. lipsrsealed
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by oyindamolaasake(f): 4:11pm On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:
I've been single for quite a while, not cos I've not had gurls around me that'll be willing to be my Bae if I ask, buh simply because they don't have what I look for in a lady. If I decide to 'Date' you, then it means when I'm ready for marriage, and you're still around me, then you'll be my wife.

Madam A can only be a straf mate (if she isn't like madam B inwardly)

And mind you, not all gurls like A are wayward. (Get to meet my sisters wink wink)
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by ladyF(f): 4:13pm On May 26, 2016
koolaid87:
Some A better pass B
Most of the Bs are boring in bed, and I think sex is quite important in every marriage.

A knows how to get it done, bedmatically (Mouth action, changing styles, introducing some slave and master shits...etc)

I love A so much grin
Thank you jor!!! B's are the kind of ladies that will be giving their hubby side hugs outside. angry

#TeamA

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by oyindamolaasake(f): 4:14pm On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:
I've been single for quite a while, not cos I've not had gurls around me that'll be willing to be my Bae if I ask, buh simply because they don't have what I look for in a lady. If I decide to 'Date' you, then it means when I'm ready for marriage, and you're still around me, then you'll be my wife.

And mind you, not all gurls like A are wayward. (Get to meet my sisters wink wink)

U try ooooooo
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 26, 2016
I smell tomatoes in B
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by goldeno10boy: 4:17pm On May 26, 2016
before nko who no like better thing
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Kollyman: 4:43pm On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:
Not true. Broke niggas date the first but can't keep it up Nd marry the second. #Fact

Stop deceiving yourself, wakeup to reality!
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by imoke1(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2016
Ohw I luv this post because some ladies will learn something from this. God bless the poster. It is a lesson to all girls to learn from this and, they should no that guys are no more foolish like b4.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by rosieluv(f): 4:54pm On May 26, 2016
santanamimi:
So you think A is not a wifey material simply because she's hot?
i jes tire 4 Op

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by mikeuz(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2016
banmee:

Not really. It depends on what you are looking for. My wife is both. I took my time and found what I wanted.

So your wife dress half naked, belly open and all? and that's what u are looking for?

Bro recieve sense.
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by HirstMOG(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:
Not true. Broke niggas date the first but can't keep it up Nd marry the second. #Fact

e clear say na only noodles you sabi cook. lolz!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by chiteg: 5:10pm On May 26, 2016
na so e be
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by eROCK247(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:

Nice job...if u r trying to advertise urself n sisters
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by heironymos(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2016
Abeg make una helep me, hw una dey quote for hia?
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Mettlefriday(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2016
A: Can't manage, she has big eye and no time at all!
B: Can manage, she has a smile on her face and there is time!
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Erums(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2016
we marry A ....might cheat with B ..but doesnt change the fact that A was married and B was just used to catch fun....
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by banmee(m): 6:20pm On May 26, 2016
mikeuz:

So your wife dress half naked, belly open and all? and that's what u are looking for?

Bro recieve sense.

You are too s.tupid to comprehend. My wife is sexy, fit and hip, which is part of the reason we've been together happily for 16 years. Go marry a nanny you hear. I am sure you already have concubines lined up. They marry hags and chase the sexy ones out there. M.oron. cool

2 Likes

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 26, 2016
imoke1:
Ohw I luv this post because some ladies will learn something from this. God bless the poster. It is a lesson to all girls to learn from this and, they should no that guys are no more foolish like b4.
Correct man
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Oluwaxhango(m): 8:05pm On May 26, 2016
bentlywills:
Op as u see am Naso e b oo

Marriage na serious issue

GBAM

One shepke for yu bruh

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Angelou(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:

Wait a minute. What's with you guys and race and color? Why does everyone have to associate my photo or my location with whatever they say to me? This is unfair and racist. undecided

Seun needs to make a rule on racism. Everytime someone would say something about my photo or location whenever they mention me. You can make a conversation or argument over a topic without having a problem with wherever the person comes from.
I think you should tell your fellow white folks to stop their racism against non-whites before we can reverse our counter-racism schemes
....that's if you are truly a Ukrainian
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 26, 2016
This is quite dull..
Who marries the ones we date then?

They turn to water??
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by skywalker240(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2016
B all day.........

A...na sarewagba tins.....olosho @ doorstep.
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by jojosweet(f): 10:08pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3761542_tmpdoodle1464249732853_jpeg7ae50293114eb3de6a902ab52a4baa31

I like u like kilode!,ur honesty gets me every time grin

1 Like

Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by agrovick(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2016
Feranchek:

How far na, your sisters brought me here grin
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by sixtus3606(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2016
MadCow1:

in other words...A will always be useless!!!
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 26, 2016
Vinshu:
serious men who want thr house n family intact do dis. N not cos they r broke dearie. Bt they expect more frm marriage, n definitely pics 1 cnt gv them thr wish of an ideal home. Hope u aint in d category of pix 1 wink
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Princecharmin(m): 11:25pm On May 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

i wanna meet your sister. Gv me her number.
ur moniker tho!! grin

Una papa dey craze...silly boy cheesy
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by Vinshu(f): 12:30am On May 27, 2016
xfanlegal:
serious men who want thr house n family intact do dis. N not cos they r broke dearie. Bt they expect more frm marriage, n definitely pics 1 cnt gv them thr wish of an ideal home. Hope u aint in d category of pix 1 wink

I'm married.
Re: "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? by harffie(m): 3:32am On May 27, 2016
benedictnsi:
Exactly...
Exact Exactly....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.