Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,214 members, 7,780,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:35 PM

A Nairalander's Birthday Tribute To His Late Mother; Mrs Akinnuoye Olufunmilayo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander's Birthday Tribute To His Late Mother; Mrs Akinnuoye Olufunmilayo (635 Views)

Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will / Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's Birthday Tribute To His Late Mother; Mrs Akinnuoye Olufunmilayo by easrael(f): 9:51am On May 26, 2016
It was the night of the 13th of April while I was in church and [url]news[http://thenationonlineng.net/policewoman-slumps-death][/url] got to my ears that my mother collapsed, before I could reach the hospital, she had passed away!

As sad as this event was for me, I consider it worthy to pen my thoughts on a woman who heralded my passage to planet earth twenty something years ago, as a sign of tribute to her even after she has passed on to the world of no return.

Today, marks my birthday and after writing this few days after her demise, I think it is wise I re-edit and publish it on the 26th of May, 2016.

She was indeed a woman of esteem, honor and virtues, far-reaching above the skies. She was very careful about her offspring, a kind of mother you can boastfully talk about anywhere you are due to her strong financial input in all her children’s life.

An astute socialite that even necessitated the announcement of her death in National newspapers, while so many people refer to the Nigeria Police Force as a group of corrupt individuals who are given to bribery, I am quick to defend the force due to my in-depth knowledge of my late mum’s stance on bribery and corruption. She indeed does not want to be associated with issues like that, as she is a strong believer in the law of Karma.

Death has indeed taken away a woman who wished that I would be flying to Paris anytime soon and had to buy the newly released Boom J8 for I and my siblings. Indeed, she is the kind of Proverbs 31 woman.

I input this tribute here this day because the internet never forgets, as the internet never forgets, so are the children, her husband and everyone she has had contact with never forget her as she’s a cheerful philanthropist. May God bless her memory!

Mrs. Funmilayo Akinnuoye, May your Soul rest in perfect peace as I say a very Happy Birthday to myself (LadiSpeaks)

https://ladispeaks.com/2016/05/26/birthday-tribute-to-my-late-mother-mrs-akinnouye-olufunmilayo/

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Tribute To His Late Mother; Mrs Akinnuoye Olufunmilayo by easrael(f): 10:00am On May 26, 2016
cc:

lalasticlala, obinoscopy, ishilove, dominique, mynd44

If there's one thing I'd be glad about is that this thread makes the front page as a sign of a Tribute to my mum
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Tribute To His Late Mother; Mrs Akinnuoye Olufunmilayo by gidjah(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2016
hmmm.. mon amour!MOTHERS love, so so deep.miss my momma too.good work bro.
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Tribute To His Late Mother; Mrs Akinnuoye Olufunmilayo by ladyF(f): 10:37pm On May 26, 2016
Eeyah, sorry for your loss. Happy birthday too.
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Tribute To His Late Mother; Mrs Akinnuoye Olufunmilayo by Swissheart(f): 8:40am On May 27, 2016
Such a beautiful woman. Take heart Bro.
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Tribute To His Late Mother; Mrs Akinnuoye Olufunmilayo by tee59(f): 4:00pm On May 27, 2016
It was a painful day for me also whn i received a call dat my mum just passed away. My mum meant a lot to me. I feel u op, it is nt easy to loose ones mother.Take heart, make her proud of u wherever she is now, cus good mothers dnt sleep. They watches over their children lik mine.
Re: A Nairalander's Birthday Tribute To His Late Mother; Mrs Akinnuoye Olufunmilayo by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Birthday.

Since I don't believe in death, I won't say RIP as in Ret in Peace but RIP as Rejoice in Paradise.

(1) (Reply)

Rituals. / What Are Those Quote From Your Dad That You Can Easily Recall / Is It Advisable To Reveal Your Actual Salary Or Income To Spouses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.