Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. (42768 Views)

12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) / 100 Most Visited Cities In The World In 2017. See Where Nigeria Was Ranked. / 15 Most Dangerous Roads Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 26, 2016
So Calabar Nigeria make this list. or even one african country.
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 26, 2016
So Calabar Nigeria no make this list. or even one african country.
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Explorers(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2016
Emmatdayo:
.if bahamas is nt there, i will delete my account

Ok
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Mediapace: 2:57pm On May 26, 2016
Aminat508 you mean angry am quite sure she is really mad at me right now like .......

I've offended her,not my fault though embarassed
Funjosh:

Oshogbo ko, Ogbomosho no. Make Aminat508 cash you tongue
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Explorers(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2016
Adaobi12:
So Calabar Nigeria no make this list.
or even one african country.

100 most visited cities in the world, i doubt.
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Funjosh(m): 3:00pm On May 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Aminat508 you mean angry am quite sure she is really mad at me right now like .......

I've offended her,not my fault though embarassed

Just be happy she done forgive you as long as you know say she is mad at you grin
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Mediapace: 3:05pm On May 26, 2016
My crime is not forgiveable,just like the crime of killing person angry
Funjosh:

Just be happy she done forgive you as long as you know say she is mad at you grin
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Aminat508(f): 3:06pm On May 26, 2016
Funjosh:

Don't mind him, he's from my town kiss grin
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Mediapace: 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
Sweery they aren't listing cities that can chop dog meat pass now
Adaobi12:
So Calabar Nigeria make this list.
or even one african country.
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Mediapace: 3:32pm On May 26, 2016
Aminatu forgive me ,not my fault though.
Infact i may not even be able to reply this quote,my battery is down.
5% remaining,i only charge at night and that's even if our gen is on

Aminat508:
Don't mind him, he's from my town kiss grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Adesiji77: 4:50pm On May 26, 2016
I am not surprised that Dubai made the list cheesy

Paris on my mind kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 26, 2016
Explorers:

embarassed
Explorers:

too bad. but that city fine sha.
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Walexsammy(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2016
Explorers:
2. Bangkok, Thailand.

Thailand’s capital city is on-track to receive more than 18 million foreign tourists in 2015, making it the second most visited city in the world. With world-class shopping and dining and a dynamic nightlife, Bangkok offers something for everyone to see and do. Another major driver of travel to Bangkok is sex tourism; Bangkok has actually earned the nickname “Sin City of Asia” as a result of how many visitors it receives on account of the industry. Other visitors are attracted by the city’s mix of historical buildings, showcasing a variety of influences and cultures. Notable sites are Wat Phra Kaew, a Buddhist temple in the Grand Palace, and Jim Thompson House, considered an outstanding example of Thai architecture. As the seat of the Thai government and the royal family, Bangkok is also a hub formajor cultural events, such as religious celebrations and festivals.
NOTED....make we hustle 1st
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by b3llo(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2016
Explorers:
2. Bangkok, Thailand.

Thailand’s capital city is on-track to receive more than 18 million foreign tourists in 2015, making it the second most visited city in the world. With world-class shopping and dining and a dynamic nightlife, Bangkok offers something for everyone to see and do. Another major driver of travel to Bangkok is sex tourism; Bangkok has actually earned the nickname “Sin City of Asia” as a result of how many visitors it receives on account of the industry. Other visitors are attracted by the city’s mix of historical buildings, showcasing a variety of influences and cultures. Notable sites are Wat Phra Kaew, a Buddhist temple in the Grand Palace, and Jim Thompson House, considered an outstanding example of Thai architecture. As the seat of the Thai government and the royal family, Bangkok is also a hub formajor cultural events, such as religious celebrations and festivals.
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Liljeez(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2016
joseph1832:
Ah it usually does. Even as sexually assertive as Joe is, Joe is a very private person, especially when it involves bedroom arithmetic. grin wink
skarlett:

Faq the gandolier! He's being paid to row not peek grin grin besides I don't think such a small matter as peeking can deter the sexually assertive Joe wink
Ooooh.........two of u
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by freezyprinzy(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2016
Emmatdayo:
.if bahamas is nt there, i will delete my account
u dn delete am?

1 Like

Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Michellla(f): 12:20am On May 28, 2016
Explorers:
13. Amsterdam, The Netherlands (7.44M).

When The Netherlands first legalized the sale of cannabis in coffee shops, a running joke became that most young North American tourists would hit Amsterdam for one reason and one reason alone. While some of the city’s 7.44 million international tourists might visit for that reason, there are many other things to do and see in the Dutch capital. Amsterdam is, of course, famous for its cannabis cafes and red light district, which attracts many visitors, but other aspects of its nightlife, including numerous discothequesand world-renowned jazz clubs, are equally attractive to tourists. The city’s architecture, historical buildings and many museums are also incentive for visitors. Anne Frank’s House and the Van Gogh Museum are just two of themany historic sites frequented by tourists. The city is also well-known for its system of canals, which add to its picturesque appeal.
Ima Go Here ;3
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Nobody: 12:58am On May 28, 2016
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Explorers(m): 3:58am On May 29, 2016
Adesiji77:
I am not surprised that Dubai made the list cheesy

Paris on my mind kiss

Yea, even dubai has one of the busiest airport in the world by passengers traffic.

4 Likes

Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Sall(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2016
When will Nigeria get there.
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by vague: 11:28am On May 31, 2016
Aba nko? angry grin
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Explorers(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2016
Sall:
When will Nigeria get there.

Soon.
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 31, 2016
Explorers:

Soon.
Talking of 450-500 years.... def dead by then sad ...
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Explorers(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Talking of 450-500 years.... def dead by then sad ...

Common bro, come 2019. Before the end of Baba's first term.
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by saintkeppy(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2016
I expected to see cities like Paris, Dubai, Los Angeles, New York City, Rio D'jeneiro or Sao Paulo. Ahbi these cities falls below the pecking order? Hmmn, thats intresting
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Explorers(m): 5:53pm On May 31, 2016
saintkeppy:
I expected to see cities like Paris, Dubai, Los Angeles, New York City, Rio D'jeneiro or Sao Paulo. Ahbi these cities falls below the pecking order? Hmmn, thats intresting

New York, Paris, and Dubai are on the list bro.
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by bigfatthing(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2016
What happened to Miami Florida

1 Like

Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by bookhy(f): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
What of Saudi Arabia?
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Explorers(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
bookhy:
What of Saudi Arabia?

Saudi Arabia was 19th most visited country in 2012 according to Wikipedia
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by sunnywinter(f): 3:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
skarlett:
Dear future husband, we're having our honeymoon in one of these places o grin
nah.. yáll should try Bora Bora
Re: World's Travel: 15 Most Visited Cities In The World. by Explorers(m): 4:13am On Jul 14, 2016
sunnywinter:

nah.. yáll should try Bora Bora

That's a Paradise.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Ore-lagos Express Way, 8 People Confirmed Dead (photos) / Why Are The Four Other Seaports In Nigeria Abandoned? / Chain Reaction Accident Hit Truck, Cars At Dolphins - Osborne Road, Ikoyi Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.