Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

$1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen (31487 Views)

U.S Prosecutors: How Madueke, Omokore, Aluko Blew Billions On ‘lavish Lifestyle’ / Ganduje Signs $1.8bn Railway Project With Chinese Firm(pics) / Court Freezes Aluko And Omokore's $1.8bn Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

$1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by broseme: 10:43am On May 26, 2016
A federal high court in Lagos has given a Mareva injunction permitting the Nigerian government to freeze the multimillion assets illegally acquired and owned by two Nigerian businessmen Kola Aluko and Jide Omokore(Diezani's allies) and their company Atlantic Energy. The court ordered a global freeze of $1.8 billion assets stolen by Atlantic Energy executives Kola Aluko and Jide Omokore

The duo are linked to ex-Nigerian oil minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke in a several numbers of business dealings that illegally transferred Nigerian oil assets to them and their companies.

See photos of some of the assets above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-court-orders-worldwide-freeze-of.html

4 Likes

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by broseme: 10:43am On May 26, 2016

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by broseme: 10:44am On May 26, 2016
broseme:
More
More

1 Share

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by broseme: 10:44am On May 26, 2016
broseme:
More
More

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Emmatdayo(m): 10:47am On May 26, 2016
.see wat individuals are using nigerias money for
and some stupid wailers(bloody biaf**ns) would come here to say rubish about buhari
no be una fault, na democracy cause am

may God punish anybody that speaks bad about this present administration again
lipsrsealed

189 Likes 18 Shares

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by cktheluckyman: 10:52am On May 26, 2016
Beautiful automobiles and structures!! Where is the proof that they are proceeds of corruption?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by cktheluckyman: 10:53am On May 26, 2016
BTW these properties cannot be freezed by the orders of a lagos high court as there are outside its jurisdiction

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Progressive01(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2016
Believe this crap and believe a turkey flew across the Atlantic ocean last night.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by broseme: 11:08am On May 26, 2016
Progressive01:
Believe this crap and believe a turkey flew across the Atlantic ocean last night.
Eeh bro,nairaland is an educative forum.If you see a post u ain't sure of,u Google it b4 commenting.I don't post trash on nairaland.I relay useful info.I do Google search b4 sharing my contents.I ain't here to mislead anybody but to pass useful info.Thanks

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nobody: 11:10am On May 26, 2016
Jonathan ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by thegrinch(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2016
Is there any evidence for these claims?

8 Likes

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Progressive01(m): 11:14am On May 26, 2016
broseme:
Eeh bro,nairaland is an educative forum.If you see a post u ain't sure of,u Google it b4 commenting.I don't post trash on nairaland.I relay useful info.I do Google search b4 sharing my contents.I ain't here to mislead anybody but to pass useful info.Thanks
Hmmm... So what's the source of this your beautiful amebo??

9 Likes

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by kcy(m): 11:16am On May 26, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Beautiful automobiles and structures!! Where is the proof that they are proceeds of corruption?
them be dangote!

2 Likes

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by bewla(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2016
na wa o ther is God oooi

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by payosehtor(m): 11:32am On May 26, 2016
Emmatdayo:
.see wat individuals are using nigerias money for
and some stupid wailers(bloody biaf**ns) would come here to say rubish about buhari
no be una fault, na democracy cause am

may God punish anybody that speaks bad about this present administration again
lipsrsealed
Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by rusher14: 12:00pm On May 26, 2016
I just wan ask o.

After this one another heaven go still dey?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by seunlayi(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2016
this one-sided war, until the source of APC campaign fund is probed, i won t believe anything

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by coldsummer: 12:14pm On May 26, 2016
[size=18pt]Until PMB begins Judicial Reforms, Consumer Protection and Labour Law, I wont take his fight against corruption seriously.

A politician can steal the whole treasury will be fine because he will return only 15 million from his loot. (Judicial Reforms)

Fashola can force Nigerians to pay for electricity that they are not consuming and nobody can say anything about it. (Consumer Protection)
[/size]

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by hollypons(f): 12:14pm On May 26, 2016
Deal with the yam eaters severely

2 Likes

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by timilehing(m): 12:14pm On May 26, 2016
grin
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by timilehing(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2016
seunlayi:
this one-sided war, until the source of APC campaign fund is probed, i won t believe anything
PDP should have probed APC when they were in power.
Ye shall continue to wail till 20........

16 Likes

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Smellymouth: 12:15pm On May 26, 2016
shocked
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by charsobodo(m): 12:15pm On May 26, 2016
The kind of corruption been perpetrated in this country is alarming, no wonder we have been called the most fantastically corrupt nation in the world. God help us all...

5 Likes

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by AceRoyal: 12:15pm On May 26, 2016
What prove do u have that these properties truly belong to them?
All I see is beautiful pictures of houses randomly taken or selected off the internet.
This is just sensational journalism and propaganda at its finest to instigate hate.

All these is just to divert our attention from the present economic,financial and social hardship facing our nation.

Arrest them,prosecute them and jail them appropriately,if they are guilty.

Enough of all this sensational media trials and propaganda,PMB get down to work!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Tmaritas76(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
This news is more fake than China products

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by poshestmina(f): 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
Criminals angry angry
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
No wonder, this is just too much, this is 1 of the reasons why I am broke and without a job today,just few people milking the whole country.

3 Likes

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by DIFY20(f): 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
chai and his mother may dey osun dey suffer he is dia building abroad
Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Zabilon007(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
Unbelievable

1 Like

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by Bullet1234(m): 12:16pm On May 26, 2016
ChAi!!! Liar Muhammad at it again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen by whichcraft: 12:17pm On May 26, 2016
If i singgie say korrupushon,
Na old newsie be dat,
Na old old old news be that oh
Na old newsie be dat

If i singgie say stealing by govument,
Na old newsie be dat,
Na old old old news be that oh
Na old newsie be dat
angry cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Sanwo-Olu Hands Over 7 Boats For Lagos Ferry, Launches Cowry Card / Isaac Fayose Mocks PDP, Atiku; Says Labour Party Has Retired PDP (Video) / Fayose, Ekiti Lawmakers Hold Thanksgiving Service At Deeper Life: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.