Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th (10671 Views)

Top 10 Contenders For The Presidency In 2019 If President Buhari Fails To Run / FG August Salary / Ayade Pays May Salary On First Day Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th by Olumyyde(m): 11:09am On Sep 29, 2016
We've been paid September salary since monday the 26th.
Re: BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th by cynthas(f): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
where do u work
Re: BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th by Olumyyde(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
cynthas:
where do u work
An agency under d fed min of sci n tech.
Re: BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2016
Fg is owing September salary cry

An we are celebrating independent .rubish angry
Re: BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th by Yyeske(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2016
Anambra has paid since 24th,what are you guys talking about?
Re: BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Yyeske:
Anambra has paid since 24th,what are you guys talking about?
anambra is richer than fg in terms of workers welfare, the name fg is a scam angry
Re: BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th by banki(m): 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
princeofpeace22:
anambra is richer than fg in terms of workers welfare, the name fg is a scam angry

sometimes I wonder what you people gain by spreading false malicious rumours
FG doesn't owe salaries
even if you hate buhari please give him kudos for not borrowing to pay salaries
give him kudos for giving BAIL OUT to states like your state to pay salaries
Re: BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
banki:

sometimes I wonder what you people gain by spreading false malicious rumours
FG doesn't owe salaries
even if you hate buhari please give him kudos for not borrowing to pay salaries
give him kudos for giving BAIL OUT to states like your state to pay salaries
I'm not in support of any political party therefore I'm non partisan, fg workers have not been paid salaries so they don't have the right to complain right! I pity for Nigeria and our lazy and fearful youths cry
Re: BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th by seunmsg(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
princeofpeace22:
I'm not in support of any political party therefore I'm non partisan, fg workers have not been paid salaries so they don't have the right to complain right! I pity for Nigeria and our lazy and fearful youths cry

Are you a FG worker? If yes, Which MDA do you work for? I am asking you this question because most FG workers have collected their September salaries since 26th and 27th.
Re: BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th by Zuula(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
cynthas:
where do u work
Power,Works and Housing,u?
Re: BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th by Zuula(m): 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
seunmsg:

Are you a FG worker? If yes, Which MDA do you work for? I am asking you this question because most FG workers have collected their September salaries since 26th and 27th.
just got mine yesterday and some of ma colleagues are still waiting for their's
Re: BREAKING: Shame, as FG/Buhari Fails to Pay August Salary on 25th by tessy1002: 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Federal government always pay us by 25th as promise..kudos to buhari on dis....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC / Crude Oil: NNPC Account In Red As Petrol Landing Cost Nears N180/litre / Free Trade Must Be Fair Trade, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.