Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! (3731 Views)

Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof For God's Existence. / A Divine Force Or Creator - Mere Thinking Or Emblem Of Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:39am On May 26, 2016
Yeah it's me cool - I am proof .

Special thanks to kingebukanaija on that thread wink

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 26, 2016
Please, there's this question I have been wanting to ask:
How did evil thoughts possessed satan's mind for him to challenge God's authority in heaven?

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 26, 2016
Does Mr evil exist before he enter Mr Satan mind.. Questions unanswered

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Oluwaseytiano(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Zeus exists and you are proof of that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What were you banned for cheesy
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

What were you banned for cheesy

Lmao ... For insulting a nairalander . Some atheist opened a thread and went on with their usual reason-deficient gibberish . I requested that the zombies should be in their cage of ignorance or so . I didnt mention anyone , I didnt quote anyone and I was banned . JUST LIKE THAT .

Ive noticed that theists get banned for vituperations but the atheists dont get banned . Their oga at the top, whoever that is , I dont care , seems to be protecting them - they now have the impunity , I mean we all know why .

Their cup of beans sha ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2016
Drefan2:
Please, there's this question I have been wanting to ask:
How did evil thoughts possessed satan's mind for him to challenge God's authority in heaven?

Pride - this led to Satan's fall . He wanted to be like God and the thoughts of rebellion pervaded his mind .

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lmao ... For insulting a nairalander . Some atheist opened a thread and went on with their usual reason-deficient gibberish . I requested that the zombies should be in their cage of ignorance or so . I didnt mention anyone , I didnt quote anyone and I was banned . JUST LIKE THAT .

Ive noticed that theists get banned for vituperations but the atheists dont get banned . Their oga at the top, whoever that is , I dont care , seems to be protecting them - they now have the impunity , I mean we all know why .

Their cup of beans sha ...
grin

Considering 99% of NL's religious atheists cannot construct a sentence without breaking at least five of those rules, undecided

5 Likes

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2016
burticious:
Does Mr evil exist before he enter Mr Satan mind.. Questions unanswered

Satan's actions were considered evil . Evil here has to do with behaviour/actions . Pride/Rebellion are unacceptable - Satan became errant and had to be cast out .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

grin

Considering 99% of NL's religious atheists cannot construct a sentence without breaking at least five of those rules, undecided

They insult us, deride our beliefs , open threads which are not edifying or in line with the reason for this section . And they are not punished .

3 Likes

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by ValentineMary(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Satan's actions were considered evil . Evil here has to do with behaviour/actions . Pride/Rebellion are unacceptable - Satan became errant and had to be cast out .
But God said he is d maker of all evil Isiah 45:7 would that not mean God caused d evil in satan conscience

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by mrZENographer: 5:37pm On May 26, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:

Point of correction.. EXISTED.
They once existed and we're called gods in the land because of their supernatural abilities since they were decendants from fallen angels. NEPHILIMS AND ANAKIMS.
Today, they don't exist and are dead but their drawings and carvings of them has graced the page of history, even though the smithsonian Institute of America have sought to destroy or hide any evidence of that and others that will liquify the theory of Evolution propaganda.

But God is an Eternal being who never dies. And we his creatures never dies. Only our earthly flesh that can die because it made from a temporary thing, clay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Oluwaseytiano(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2016
mrZENographer:

Point of correction.. EXISTED.
They once existed and we're called gods in the land because of their supernatural abilities since they were decendants from fallen angels. NEPHILIMS AND ANAKIMS.
Today, they don't exist and are dead but their drawings and carvings of them has graced the page of history, even though the smithsonian Institute of America have sought to destroy or hide any evidence of that and others that will liquify the theory of Evolution propaganda.
look at you, if Zeus is dead, how come there is still thunder and lightening?

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by mrZENographer: 5:46pm On May 26, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
look at you, if Zeus is dead, how come there is still thunder and lightening?

Because God is the maker of all things. And as far as the earth stands, they will always exist.
Do you know there's a technology called HAARP being using by America to control weather, rain and sunshine in a particular area? So maybe it was that the zeus could summon thunder. But God is the maker.

If the HAARP technology ceases to exist, there will still be sunshine and rain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

They call insult us, deride our beliefs , open threads which are not edifying or in line with the reason for this section . And they are not punished .

Freedom of speech is a two way street!

3 Likes

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by mrZENographer: 5:54pm On May 26, 2016
ValentineMary:

But God said he is d maker of all evil Isiah 45:7 would that not mean God caused d evil in satan conscience

Man can think of putting his hand in the fire but he won't because he knows it will burn him.

The devil was once the chiefest prince in heaven and all the billion angels may have been bringing every update to him. it's no wonder he began to think he is god and become as God.
He could reject it but he allowed it and became drunk.

You can choose to stop disbelieving God and believe him. You can humble yourself or remain proud. God told Eve "don't touch the fruit of good and evil" she had to make a choice.

Saying God knew she would is like saying "you sat down thinking, should I drink this water at 12.30 or 12.35? And your just testing your ability to make choice.

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Oluwaseytiano(m): 5:54pm On May 26, 2016
mrZENographer:

Because God is the maker of all things. And as far as the earth stands, they will always exist.
Do you know there's a technology called HAARP being using by America to control weather, rain and sunshine in a particular area? So maybe it was that the zeus could summon thunder. But God is the maker.

Lols, christians
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2016
ValentineMary:

Evil in that context is not the evil of sin but the evil of punishment -punishing Israel for disobedience. God brings judgment on those who continue to rebel against Him.

There was no pushing . Satan made a choice - he followed the path of evil - and got punished .

So the choice he made was a deviation from the accepted standards in heaven - evil .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
I understand your intentions . Well , fallen angels roamed the earth at some point . Remember , Satan induced other angels to carry out the rebellion against God .

The aim was to be like God , the Almighty , worshipped and revered .

And they came to earth with that same drive and purpose - to be worshipped , exalted .

They were lying and persuasive spirits . You can finish the rest of the story wink

3 Likes

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Lols, christians
young man
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

young man
sir?
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by ValentineMary(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Evil in that context is not the evil of sin but the evil of punishment -punishing Israel for disobedience. God brings judgment on those who continue to rebel against Him.

There was no pushing . Satan made a choice - he followed the path of evil - and got punished .

So the choice he made was a deviation from the accepted standards in heaven - evil .
I form the light and create d darkness. I make peace and create Evil I d lord do all these things Isiah 45:7

Now tell me how this implies punishment in d context

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by otemanuduno: 8:36pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Your existence is the proof that DOMINO REVERAD, the God who created the universe exists.
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 26, 2016
mrZENographer:

OTONDO ZEUS NO BE GOD?

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 26, 2016
I Have An Idea.

If Anyone Believes In Satan, Then God Exist. If Any Supernatural Exist Like Otem4eartum Claims Then God Exists, Even The Ufo Doctrine Supports His Existence, You Cant Tell Me Bad Exists Without Good, Illogical Right? What A Great And Real God I Know. If You Still Have Doubts, Click The Signature And Answer Questions,

Kingebukasblog, Coming To Join You In August (you Know What I Mean)

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 26, 2016
gringrin

Yes, I'm proof Ogun exists too.......
After all, I have Iron (Fe) in my blood shockedtongue

Wetin Person no go see for NLgringrincheesy

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 26, 2016
Ebuka don come again ooooo cheesy

This is so interesting.

Mr Ebuka, please tell me... what makes you a proof of God's existence?

...you are not even close to perfection. With all your faulty nature? How do you depict the existence of a perfect being somewhere?

1 Like

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 26, 2016
AYOBAMEE911:
I Have An Idea.

If Anyone Believes In Satan, Then God Exist. If Any Supernatural Exist Like Otem4eartum Claims Then God Exists, Even The Ufo Doctrine Supports His Existence, You Cant Tell Me Bad Exists Without Good, Illogical Right? What A Great And Real God I Know. If You Still Have Doubts, Click The Signature And Answer Questions,

Good? Evil? They're just flip sides on a coin; determined to be such by the current thinking promulgated amongst the masses who make up what we term "society"

Nowadays, it's considered evil to whip people, blacks especially. But a 100, 150 years ago; it was considered quite normal, if not "Good". So what changed?
One can claim enough information surged to light but I think anyone who's read the event leading to the abolition of slavery will sadly conclude that it was due to mainly political reasons.

So what will you say changed?

If that scenario is too "childish" for you, consider this one...

Say you were given a chance to go back in time and see Adolf Hitler as a child; drowning in a well. Will you step forward and save him? Remember the amount of lives he took. But if don't go save him, you will be killing a surely innocent boy who will probably lead a mediocre life.
Or to be more medieval; "His blood will be on your head"

What is good and evil in that light then??
I await your response.
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:29pm On May 26, 2016
AYOBAMEE911:
I Have An Idea.

I dont know what you mean grin
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2016
SirWere:

Good? Evil? They're just flip sides on a coin; determined to be such by the current thinking promulgated amongst the masses who make up what we term "society"

Nowadays, it's considered evil to whip people, blacks especially. But a 100, 150 years ago; it was considered quite normal, if not "Good". So what changed?
One can claim enough information surged to light but I think anyone who's read the event leading to the abolition of slavery will sadly conclude that it was due to mainly political reasons.

So what will you say changed?

If that scenario is too "childish" for you, consider this one...

Say you were given a chance to go back in time and see Adolf Hitler as a child; drowning in a well. Will you step forward and save him? Remember the amount of lives he took. But if don't go save him, you will be killing a surely innocent boy who will probably lead a mediocre life.
Or to be more medieval; "His blood will be on your head"

What is good and evil in that light then??
I await your response.

Specious arguments . You cant go back in time . cool

That is why you have a moral law giver in God who determines what is right or wrong . If you let the society detect morality for you , ambivalence on what's actually right or wrong is what you'll be left to battle with wink . I mean isn't it obvious ?

2 Likes

Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2016
Pyrrho:
Ebuka don come again ooooo cheesy

This is so interesting.

Mr Ebuka, please tell me... what makes you a proof of God's existence?

...you are not even close to perfection. With all your faulty nature? How do you depict the existence of a perfect being somewhere?

Experience is a path to knowledge . Experience paints a vivid picture , a detailed one .
Re: Proof Of God's Existence Found , That Kind Of Evidence !!!! by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Specious arguments . You cant go back in time . cool

That is why you have a moral law giver in God who determines what is right or wrong . If you let the society detect morality for you , ambivalence on what's actually right or wrong is what you'll be left to battle with wink . I mean isn't it obvious ?

Kai, which sort of rebuttal is this That's why I called it a Scenario, one meant to point out the fallacies in Good and Evil.

And back to the "Moral Lawgiver", Isn't it plain and simple he just seems to play with the times; I mean in the Bible, the old testament coupled with the Jewish Torah and Islamic Quaran seems to be a harsh, no-nonesense crush your enemies deity with specific instructions for burning goats or drinking camel piss and ish like that. Isn't it funny that THAT god was prevalent during wartime or potentially dangerous times

Now in the New Testament , the Buddhic Test and Taoist texts, God seems to be all about Love, spirituality and living your life helping others.

ThIS type of God seems to be prevalent in times of Peace and relative, boring security.

So this Moral Lawgiver that seems to change his law with every twist and turn of human history, well; how is he/she/it any different from humans themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tutelage By The Truth / Ibeji Orisa, Itan, Ebos (sacrifices) And Incantations / God Has No Value For Human Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.