Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:03 AM

Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men (19989 Views)

Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / Join the league of Real Men. Samsu Oil needs no introduction. Ask for d original / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2016
Are you unable to last more that just a few minutes in bed? Do you have issues with premature ejaculations? Have you ever been embarrassed and scorned due to poor sexual performance after having sex? Has a woman ever made fun of you consequent upon your abysmal performance in bed? Has a woman ever dumped you because you have consistently failed to satisfy her in bed? Has your woman ever gone behind your back to cheat on you with another man because you've not been making her achieve orgasm during sex? Please you can overcome these challenges with Samsu oil for men. It's made of Zingiberies rhizoma and other potent roots extract from PD Samsu company in Jakarta, Indonesia. It prevents premature expulsion, gives you sexual stamina and energy, makes you last longer in bed, produces male strength, reduces over sensitivity and gives you hard rock Attention and makes you and your woman enjoy overall sexual pleasure. It has no side effects at all. It's highly efficacious. It's NAFDAC certified. Order yours today by contacting Sir Joe on call or whatsapp on 08030883020. Give it a trial and you will thank me afterwards.No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by chinebu(m): 12:29pm On May 26, 2016
Where is your location
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 4:40pm On May 27, 2016
Chinebu, i am in Asaba, Delta state. whatsapp or call me on 08030883020.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2016
Samsu oil for men is a very efficacious Indonesian roots extracts formulation that will enhance your sexual performance, turning you from a two-minutes man to a 35-minutes man. it gives you hard-rock Attention and makes you last long in bed, reduces oversensitivity, gives you sexual stamina and energy and makes you and your woman enjoy pleasurable sexual experience. Men who can't satisfy their women in bed are in real trouble. Avoid the incessant complaints from her by ordering your samsu oil and give her marathon sex and she will be fully satisfied. A woman who can't achieve orgasm during sex can be very frustrating. Take a bold step today and place your order now. whatsapp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by chinebu(m): 5:32am On May 28, 2016
So how do I get the cream. Do you have payment on delivery option? I stay in aba
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2016
Chinebu, i am in Asaba, Delta state. whatsapp or call me on 08030883020.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 1:27pm On May 29, 2016
Enhance your sexual performance and feel like a bull in bed with Samsu oil for men. Give your partner ultimate satisfaction and make her happy once again. It enhances your sexual performance by mitigating early expulsion,gives you hard rock Attention, gives you stamina and energy, reduces over sensitivity and enables you and your partner have overall sexual satisfaction. Feel like a bull in bed. Order yours today. Call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2016
Samsu oil for men, a wonderful product from PD SAMSU CO. in Jakarta, Indonesia is targeted at men who desire to enjoy sweet, passionate & prolonged sex with their spouse/partner . It's easily applied, reducing over sensitivity and helps to avoid premature expulsion to all men who wish to prolong sexual pleasure both for themselves and their partner.

Too early expulsion during intercourse leaves both man and woman unsatisfied. Every couple desire to extend the adventure of sexual pleasure in order to reach explosive orgasm and achieve ultimate satisfaction. Such intense irritability and premature expulsion can be safely forestalled with samsu oil.

How do i apply samsu oil?

It is packed in a small bottle and is applied to the external surface of the joystick. You can apply it when you have achieved Attention; you can also apply it before achieving Attention, say 15 to 30 minutes before intercourse. You will pour samsu oil on your finger and rub it lightly on to the external surface of your joystick . You may or may not wash it off before making love. It is non toxic and has no side effect. It's mainly made of root extracts called ZINGIBERIS RHIZOMA EXTRACT etal. I give you my word that your woman will be begging you to stop after she had "come " severally on just round one. It gives you sexual energy and stamina. You will enjoy it more on all night sex, allowing you to go as far as 5 rounds. she go bow; i bet you she will never insult you again . It's efficacy have been confirmed by our numerous customers who have used it and are still ordering it till date.Your sexual performance after using Samsu oil will surprise you. A trial will convince you. you call or whatsapp Sir Joe for your order now on 08030883020.It's cheaply affordable. Distributors wanted nationwide. No dulling.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2016
Samsu oil for men, very efficacious root extracts that enhances your sexual performance, prevents early expulsion, makes you feel like a bull in bed, prolongs sexual pleasure, gives you hard rock erection and makes you satisfy your woman really good. It enables you both to enjoy sexual pleasure at its best. Order yours this minute. Call or WhatsApp sir Joe. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
Quality sex is one of the keys that unlocks the heart of every woman. Order your Samsu oil now and give your spouse / partner a sweet, prolonged and unprecedented sexual enjoyment of a life time. She will ask for more. Whatsapp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
We are in the business of restoring marriages that are on the brink of collapse due to the husband's sexual failures. In the same vein, we are also helping to strengthen relationships that are having issues due to the man's inability to satisfy his partner. Many marriages and relationships have hit the rocks owing to this sexual challenge. You'll agree with me that Ladies are not happy when the man is not able to give her sexual enjoyment , or better put, achieve orgasm whenever she has sex. This challenge has been a source of worry to a lot of men.

Research has shown that your ability to identify a problem is a stepping stone to finding a solution to the problem. This is the reason, PD SAMSU CO. in Jakarta, Indonesia , through painstaking research, came out with a product called SAMSU OIL, which does the following for men.

-It gives men sexual strength and stamina.
-It enables men to stay longer during sexual intercourse.
-It eliminates premature expulsion.
-it reduces over sensitivity that would make men to Erupt early.
-It makes the joystick to be very strong and turgid.

Samsu oil has been tested and proven by many to be efficacious and reliable. I, therefore, encourage men who desire to enjoy prolonged sex with their spouse or partner and leave themselves satisfied to order their samsu oil today. You will be happy yo did. call or whatsapp Sir Joe on 08030883020 for yours today. No dulling!

Distributors are wanted nationwide.You will be given our product at a highly subsidized rate. You sell and make your own little gain and everybody goes home feeling happy. what do you think? Then call me now.
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Samsu Oil for men, the rugged roots extract for solid men who desire to give their wives /partner mind blowing sexual satisfaction that will keep her asking for more. Order yours today and appreciate me afterwards. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2016
Whether you Believe it or not, good sex is like food to every woman's soul. Make her run after you for more. Mind-blowing sex is one of the keys to every woman's heart.Satisfy her and she will adore you; don't satisfy her and she will never be a happy woman. Your sexual inadequacy has a solution. Call for your samsu oil today. You. Will thank me afterwards. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Samsu oil Will make you feel like a bull in bed. Give your woman the desired sexual satisfaction and stop giving her flimsy excuses why you can't perform in bed. Order yours now. Call or WhatsApp sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Randyguy: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
This is also another great product. It's actually a correction to weak erect!on, premature evacuation!on and low libido.

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Samsu oil for men, very efficacious root extracts that enhances your sexual performance, prevents early expulsion, makes you feel like a bull in bed, prolongs sexual pleasure, gives you hard rock Attention and makes you satisfy your woman really good. It enables you both to enjoy sexual pleasure at its best. Order yours this minute. Call or WhatsApp sir Joe. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Samsu oil Will make you feel like a bull in bed. Give your woman the desired sexual satisfaction and stop giving her flimsy excuses why you can't perform in bed. Order yours now. Call or WhatsApp sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Unleash the bull in you with Samsu oil for men. Give your woman that mind-blowing sexual enjoyment she yearns for. A sexually satisfied woman is a happy woman. Order yours today and feel like a bull in bed. Call or WhatsApp sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Samsu Oil for men, the rugged roots extract for solid men who desire to give their wives /partner mind blowing sexual satisfaction that will keep her asking for more. Order yours today and appreciate me afterwards. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Samsu oil for men is a fantastic product which is made of roots extracts of Zingiberies rhizoma by PD Samsu Company from Indonesia which is specifically made the enhance sexual performance and makes you feel like a bull in bed. It prevents premature expulsion, makes you last longer in bed, gives you hard rock erection and reduces over sensitivity. It's no side effects at all. Order yours today and enjoy pleasurable sex with your partner. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Samsu oil enhances your sexual performance by preventing premature expulsion, gives you sexual stamina and energy, gives you hard rock erection and makes you last longer in bed. Enjoy sexual pleasure at its peak with Samsu oil and you won't regret it one bit. Order yours this minute and have amazing testimonies. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Justwise, Eyop, burger01, Lezzlie, naptu2, ShaqFu, Apelex, esere826, MadCow1, KingEbukasblog, Oildichotomy, 9inches, TruthHurts1,MrPresident1, sukkot, r231, plaetton, MrCork, JeffreyJamez, raumdeuter, Acidosis, uboma and every other adult male on Nairaland, ewa ra oja o!! Come and buy market!!! cheesy cheesy

Buy oooooo cheesy cheesy

I also have Dr Ikemba on speed dial, in case any of you are interested tongue grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Eyop: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:
Justwise, Eyop, burger01, Lezzlie, naptu2, ShaqFu, Apelex, esere826, MadCow1, KingEbukasblog, Oildichotomy, 9inches, TruthHurts1,MrPresident1, sukkot, r231, plaetton, MrCork, JeffreyJamez, raumdeuter, Acidosis, uboma and every other adult male on Nairaland, ewa ra oja o!! Come and buy market!!! cheesy cheesy

Buy oooooo cheesy cheesy

I also have Dr Ikemba on speed dial, in case any of you are interested tongue grin grin

If i buy, who do i experiment it with You wan start wahala wey u no go fit quench

2 Likes

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Adesiji77: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Buy oooooo cheesy cheesy

The bolded has become a "legend" overnight cheesy

His mails are so annoying angry

Seems he has changed tactics now by using another email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by KingEbukaNaija: 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Buy oooooo cheesy cheesy

This might be a nostrum . But I do not need it anyway . Im ever fit to drill in and out all day till she's sore cheesy
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Buy oooooo cheesy cheesy

Lol seriously?! grin.....I'll pass Biko....don't need no dick oil to get my groove on. grin

1 Like

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by uboma(m): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
@ Ishilove,

Chai! see wetin you dey call me out for!
By the way, i yam still a virgin.
The product advertised by the op is not for me biko...
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by sukkot: 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Buy oooooo cheesy cheesy

all I need is one big staut and she go smell her yansh when am done cool grin
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Very funny comments.

Uboma, buy market jor cheesy

Eyop, we will find someone cheesy

Sukkot, o l'enu bi nuclear bomb. You are mouthfully mouthful grin
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol seriously?! grin.....I'll pass Biko....don't need no dick oil to get my groove on. grin
Op said improve, meaning you can still step up your game tongue
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

This might be a nostrum . But I do not need it anyway . Im ever fit to drill in and out all day till she's sore cheesy
Mouth tongue
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Adesiji77:

The bolded has become a "legend" overnight cheesy

His mails are so annoying angry

Seems he has changed tactics now by using another email.

He has many fans o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) / How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Near Death Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.