Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men (20055 Views)

Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / Join the league of Real Men. Samsu Oil needs no introduction. Ask for d original / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Quality, prolonged and passionate sex is one of the keys that unlocks the heart of every woman. Whether you Believe it or not, good sex is like food to every woman's soul. Make her run after you for more. Mind-blowing sex is one of the keys to every woman's heart.Satisfy her and she will adore you; don't satisfy her and she will never be a happy woman. Your sexual inadequacy has a solution. Call for your samsu oil today. You. Will thank me afterwards. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Overcome your sexual inadequacies and last long in bed with samsu oil for men. Samsu oil for men mitigates premature expulsion, gives you hard -rock Attention, sexual stamina and energy, reduces over sensitivity and makes you and your woman enjoy sex optimally.
Stop your woman from incessant complain of your inability to drive her to reach orgasm during sexual intercourse. order your samsu oil for men and drive her to high heavens. call or whatsapp Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2017
Quality sex is one of the keys that unlocks the heart of every woman. Order your Samsu oil now and give your spouse / partner a sweet, prolonged and unprecedented sexual enjoyment of a life time. She will ask for more. Whatsapp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:35pm On May 01, 2017
amsu Oil for men, the rugged roots extract for solid men who desire to give their wives /partner mind blowing sexual satisfaction that will keep her asking for more. It mitigates premature expulsion, gives you male strength and stamina, prolongs sexual pleasure, reduces over-sensitivity and enables you satisfy your woman beyond her imagination. She will ask for more. Order yours today and thank me later. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 7:02pm On May 04, 2017
You can actually stop embarrassing yourself in bed when you can't satisfy your wife. You cum within 2-5 minutes in action thereby leaving your wife unsatisfied and unhappy. Order your samsu oil today and feel like a bull in bed. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 10:21pm On May 06, 2017
Quality, prolonged and passionate sex is one of the keys that unlocks the heart of every woman. Whether you Believe it or not, good sex is like food to every woman's soul. Make her run after you for more. Mind-blowing sex is one of the keys to every woman's heart.Satisfy her and she will adore you; don't satisfy her and she will never be a happy woman. Your sexual inadequacy has a solution. Call for your samsu oil today. You. Will thank me afterwards. WhatsApp or call Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2017
Quality sex is one of the keys that unlocks the heart of every woman. Order your Samsu oil now and give your spouse / partner a sweet, prolonged and unprecedented sexual enjoyment of a life time. She will ask for more. Whatsapp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2017
Samsu oil for men is a very efficacious Indonesian roots extracts formulation that will enhance your sexual performance, turning you from a two-minutes man to a 35-minutes man. it gives you hard-rock Attention and makes you last long in bed, reduces oversensitivity, gives you sexual stamina and energy and makes you and your woman enjoy pleasurable sexual experience. Men who can't satisfy their women in bed are in real trouble. Avoid the incessant complaints from her by ordering your samsu oil and give her marathon sex and she will be fully satisfied. A woman who can't achieve orgasm during sex can be very frustrating. Take a bold step today and place your order now. whatsapp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 9:27pm On May 22, 2017
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 6:41pm On May 24, 2017
Samsu oil for men, very efficacious root extracts that enhances your sexual performance, prevents early expulsion, makes you feel like a bull in bed, prolongs sexual pleasure, gives you hard rock Attention and makes you satisfy your woman really good. It enables you both to enjoy sexual pleasure at its best. Order yours this minute. Call or WhatsApp sir Joe. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Samsu Oil for men, the rugged roots extract for solid men who desire to give their wives /partner mind blowing sexual satisfaction that will keep her asking for more. It mitigates premature expulsion, gives you male strength and stamina, prolongs sexual pleasure, reduces over-sensitivity and enables you satisfy your woman beyond her imagination. She will ask for more. whatsapp or call Sir Joe to Order yours today and thank me later. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Akinfunwa01(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2017
please if you are reading this...dont transact any business with Mr Joe as he's often called until he sort out our agreement.
tho I have done business with him once before he started to act funny this time....like they say trust is a very scare commodity and until he settles my transaction,i would advice not to do any with him unless u fall a victim.
I sent him money for a package of his product over 3wks now but ever since then he has been giving me one excuse or the other.when I call he dont pick neither does he reply my whatsapp messages....he told me he has been hospitalized over a week now n keeps promising to send the money back when he leaves the hospital...plz and plz until he send either the package or the money back,dont transact any bizness with him until further notice...

1 Share

Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Samsu oil for men is a very efficacious Indonesian roots extracts formulation that will enhance your sexual performance, turning you from a two-minutes man to a 35-minutes man. it gives you hard-rock Attention and makes you last long in bed, reduces oversensitivity, gives you sexual stamina and energy and makes you and your woman enjoy pleasurable sexual experience. Men who can't satisfy their women in bed are in real trouble. Avoid the incessant complaints from her by ordering your samsu oil and give her marathon sex and she will be fully satisfied. A woman who can't achieve orgasm during sex can be very frustrating. Take a bold step today and place your order now. whatsapp or call sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2017
Enhance your sexual performance and feel like a bull in bed with Samsu oil for men. Give your partner ultimate satisfaction and make her happy once again. It enhances your sexual performance by mitigating early expulsion,gives you hard rock Attention, gives you stamina and energy, reduces over sensitivity and enables you and your partner have overall sexual satisfaction. Feel like a bull in bed. Order yours today. Call or WhatsApp Sir Joe on 08030883020. No dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Humblegoodman(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2017
WOMEN LOVE GOOD AND PLEASURABLE SEX :Not just any type of sex, but good sex – the type that makes them scream your name with pleasure as they get intense orgasms. That is what women want… If You Can Give it to Them, They are Yours for Ever! Stop waiting till the worse that can happen does and you have to explain to people why your wife did whatever she did. Or you explain to your kids what a man you couldn’t be for their mum because you chose not to do something about the bedroom problems you have. Seriously, you really don’t have to experience both horrible and shameful scenario because I have the perfect solution to your bedroom problems. Waiting another day can be disastrous my friend. Get your samsu oil for men that mitigates Premature Ejaculation,gives you sexual stamina and energy, gives you strong erection, prolongs sexual pleasure and Makes You Last Longer than 30-40 Minutes In Bed. Call or whatsapp Sir Joe on 08030883020 for yours today and you will thank me afterwards.No Dulling!
Re: Overcome Your Sexual Challenges With Samsu Oil For Men by Akinfunwa01(m): 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hello nairalanders,i discussed am important issue about dealing with Mr Joe concerning Samsu oil. I once mentioned I have done business with him before but recently he has turned something else i have been a victim of his dubious ways and I still notice some people still fall victim to his dubious act. Just yesterday I got a call from another victim of Mr Joe's fraudulent act....please and please am begging everyone not to deal with him until forward notice. Please be warned....i have contact of some of the customers that can attest to this...This is not a matter of trying to rubbish him
His act has stop customers from trusting we the honest and diligent sellers of this product

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Say A Prayer For My Son (PHOTO) / Court Dissolves Marriage Over HIV Positive Wife / 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.