Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Help Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Needed (540 Views)

Help Needed Lexus Es330 Vs Benz E320 / Urgent Help Needed Toyota Corolla 03 / URGENT Help Needed - Recommend A Reliable FORD EDGE 2008 Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed by femi9naija(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2016
I drive a solara 2000 I4, ever since i had issues with my fuel pump while on a journey and was treated by a roadside mechanic, my car hasn't been in good shape.
I noticed that if i start the car in the morning, the RPM drops till the car shuts off. It continues to do that until i press down on the gas a little to stabilize the RPM.
My mechanic has changed the fuel pump, also the spark plugs coil. He's also adjusted the 'slow' but once i load the car with AC, the car starts vibrating and the RPM keeps fluctuating like the car is going to shut off again (all while not pressing on the gas).
We also noticed the alternator wasn't in good conditions, changed that also.

To the gurus in the house (CC Gazzuzz, Ikenna, Siena et al) come to my aid oooo

(1) (Reply)

How Drive Any Car, Bus, Truck, Luxury, Trailer,etc / Ford Truck For Sale (toks) / Non Selection Of Gear Automatically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.