Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Please Let's Share My Salary! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Let's Share My Salary! (672 Views)

Pls Help Me Sheriff Deputies Security Company Gbagada Has Stolen My Salary / Please Help, Sheriff Deputies Security Company Have Seized My Salary / Please Who Can Explain This My Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Let's Share My Salary! by nuelnuel: 1:33pm On May 26, 2016
World class MSc
A few months ago I completed an MSc in Software Engineering at one of the world's top 100 universities and I am very enthusiastic to secure a job as a Computer Science lecturer in Nigeria. Even though I have submitted my application to some universities,I am still waiting to hear back from any of them, one of the universities even told me that I need to have done my PhD for them to employ me.
PhD Scholarship
Here is the thing I need to go for my PhD early next year and for one of the scholarship's programme that I want to apply for, being a lecturer will highly boost my chances of securing the scholarship due to the following reasons
1) It is further proof that I am highly motivated and that I have chosen a career in academics
2) I will definitely return to Nigeria
Call to Action
If there is anyone who can help me secure a job as a lecturer in Nigeria, ideally as soon as possible, you and I will will share my monthly salary 50/50 for a period of one year. The share of my salary that you will receive is what is called bonus which is to thank you for helping me achieve my objective. If you can help my ambition to take flight, just send me a pm.
Thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

Account Managers Wanted / Female Executive Assistant Needed / 2016 Graduate Student/intern At Oracle Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.