Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding (34589 Views)

Photo Of Wizkid, Tiwa Savage And Toolz In London / Adekunle Gold And Toolz Reaction To Simi As The Chief Bridesmaid Of Her Mother / Skales & Wizkid Settle Their Long Time Beef - Spotted At Tunde And Toolz Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 26, 2016
I DON'T NEED DOLLAR BILLS TO HAVE FUN TONIGHT...
I DON'T NEED TO SPEND ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD BECAUSE I AM GETTING MARRIED TO THE ONE I LOVE
CHEAP THRILLS LAST LONGER.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by butanep(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2016
Adekorya:
There's nothing bad if they choose to have their wedding in Dubai as long as they can afford it.

It's only poverty that will makes one think they are wasting money by having their wedding in Dubai.

This is not about poverty mentality or lack of money. We Nigerians don't get it. How many white have taken their dollars to Nigeria for the purpose of wedding? We can't develop this country if we continue to spend our currency abroad when we can actually do same classic wedding here.

Nigeria will keep remaining stagnant if we continue with this character.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by judondasylva(m): 9:15pm On May 26, 2016
wow
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by xcllaxix(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2016
Whats bad in hosting the wedding in Nigeria?..Carry that money wey una wan go dash anoda country hold the grandest wedding in ur own country, simple..
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by kachi19: 9:27pm On May 26, 2016
All these end time weddings: Must it be dubai? Can't the get married in Jerusalem or somewhere else
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by kenoz(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2016
cool cool
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Adekorya: 9:57pm On May 26, 2016
butanep:

This is not about poverty mentality or lack of money. We Nigerians don't get it. How many white have taken their dollars to Nigeria for the purpose of wedding? We can't develop this country if we continue to spend our currency abroad when we can actually do same classic wedding here.

Nigeria will keep remaining stagnant if we continue with this character.

You tell me what on earth will attract any foreigner to have their wedding in Nigeria. If as a nation, we have all what it takes to attract people from outside to hold their occasion in this country do you think they will not come.

This Dubai we're talking about is among the most developed nation in the world, because there politicians has the interest of the people in mind by utilizing the oil money in a good way, unlike our politicians that squandered the money and turn it into cake that they share among themselves.

Do you how many world celebrities that are having their vacation in Dubai/South.A every year ? Compare it to Nigeria.

So, if have my money and i think i can afford what the developed nations got for me i will go for it.

Or if you have an opportunity to study abroad will you not take it? I'm very certain you will embrace without not thinking about, because of their educational standard.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by Adekorya: 10:00pm On May 26, 2016
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by butanep(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2016
Adekorya:

You tell me what on earth will attract any foreigner to have their wedding in Nigeria. If as a nation, we have all what it takes to attract people from outside to hold their occasion in this country do you think they will not come.

This Dubai we're talking about is among the most developed nation in the world, because there politicians has the interest of the people in mind by utilizing the oil money in a good way, unlike our politicians that squandered the money and turn it into cake that they share among themselves.

Do you how many world celebrities that are having their vacation in Dubai/South.A every year ? Compare it to Nigeria.

So, if have my money and i think i can afford what the developed nations got for me i will go for it.

Or if you have an opportunity to study abroad will you not take it? I'm very certain you will embrace without not thinking about, because of their educational standard.

I understand your point but we should still try to invest in our country for the sake of our unborn generation. If we continue like this, the next generation might get a very hard life to contend with.

I perfectly know our politicians have not helped the nation to take a single step forward but we as individuals must do our best to put this nation in place by investing in our Nation. He are really backward in terms of development and technology so the little things we do really count in developing the Nation especially now we are experiencing economic challenges.

I just pray we get it right on day.
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by kvngveektour(m): 2:21am On May 27, 2016
[img]hope tunde nor go say tools dey share for banky[/img][center]20men shall fall that day[/center]
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by uberchic: 2:58am On May 27, 2016
who says Dubai wedding does not last? 2face had his wedding in Dubai and he is still married to Annie
Re: Celebrities In Dubai For Tunde And Toolz Wedding by mrkings84(m): 7:12am On May 27, 2016
When will foreigners start coming to Nigeria to hold their weddings??

Probably wen that aboki have started fulfilling his campaign promises. We day wait!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Celebrates His Break From Sex (Photo) / Toke Makinwa Rocks Swimwear, Poses By The Pool Side / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh On Her Recent #100m Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.