Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) (7253 Views)

Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by MzHolly(f): 2:29pm On May 26, 2016
ayam so sad right now. me n my boyfriend went to their family house so his dad arrived and i was wearing short tight gown. i didnt know my legs were open and d man was seeing myy odolonolo. he now use cutlass to chase me out of his house sayin i am a seducer. but i didnt do it on purpose. is it fair?

discuss

1 Like

Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by mii4u(f): 2:34pm On May 26, 2016
abeg wetin be the viewers discretion for here na? why must u wear a seductive dress to ur boyfriend's house, no be all parents dey fit tolerate nonsens... but e no reach to chase u with cutlass.

3 Likes

Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by thesicilian: 2:43pm On May 26, 2016
mii4u:
abeg wetin be the viewers discretion for here na?

She doesn't know the meaning. Its her type that go on radio and start greeting the 'viewers at home'

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Crysallis(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2016
OP... you dey craze.
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by mii4u(f): 2:51pm On May 26, 2016
thesicilian:

She doesn't know the meaning. Its her type that go on radio and start greeting the 'viewers at home'

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by permanentgrace(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2016
thesicilian:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah

This is quite funny. Unfortunately i dont come in here often to laugh from you guys funny posts.

But come to think of it, whether you are making reference to 'viewers' or 'listeners', i think that 'home' is wrongly used. All the people viewing the television channel or listening to your radio station might not possibly be at home. Some listen to radio from their car, office, workshop, roadside and what have you. So if you make emphasis on 'at home', it seems you don't think not everywhere body is at home.

#MyThoughtThough

2 Likes

Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 26, 2016
Lol. ;DLol.
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 26, 2016
Pictures of your odonlolo or aidonbilivit #MegrimorDonCome

5 Likes

Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by sagtav(f): 4:30pm On May 26, 2016
thesicilian:

aarhh Nairaland! my happy get-away

1 Like

Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by princealexndre(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2016
MzHolly:
ayam so sad right now. me n my boyfriend went to their family house so his dad arrived and i was wearing short tight gown. i didnt know my legs were open and d man was seeing myy odolonolo. he now use cutlass to chase me out of his house sayin i am a seducer. but i didnt do it on purpose. is it fair?

discuss
are you demented?
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Qualer: 4:59pm On May 26, 2016
thesicilian:

4 Likes

Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by thesicilian: 5:25pm On May 26, 2016
permanentgrace:

This is quite funny. Unfortunately i dont come in here often to laugh from you guys funny posts.

But come to think of it, whether you are making reference to 'viewers' or 'listeners', i think that 'home' is wrongly used. All the people viewing the television channel or listening to your radio station might not possibly be at home. Some listen to radio from their car, office, workshop, roadside and what have you. So if you make emphasis on 'at home', it seems you don't think not everywhere body is at home.

#MyThoughtThough
Lol.
Its quite true. It's a common assumption by many radio & tv anchors
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2016
MzHolly:

discuss

Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by ilevic(m): 5:53pm On May 26, 2016
permanentgrace:

#MyThoughtThough

I am afraid this your thought is not completely straight.
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by deskhal(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2016
The lie sweet sha
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by permanentgrace(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2016
ilevic:

I am afraid this your thought is not completely straight.

On a radio or television station, you say 'hello listeners at home' or 'hello viewers at home', dont you think you are making a very wrong assumption? Of course you should know everybody listening/viewing your station is not at home. So why addessing them as such?

1 Like

Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Holywizard: 6:33pm On May 26, 2016
are u up to 16yrs?
This is one of reasons dat makes me hate sharwama because of De alcoholic content
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:33pm On May 26, 2016
mii4u:
abeg wetin be the viewers discretion for here na? why must u wear a seductive dress to ur boyfriend's house, no be all parents dey fit tolerate nonsens... but e no reach to chase u with cutlass.
viewers discretion is when you read mad woman write up
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by bluebay(m): 6:56pm On May 26, 2016
MzHolly:

discuss
As a sensible Girl, you shouldn't have wore such..you got what you asked for..Him chasing you out has prevented a lot from happening, which only we men can understand...
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by mii4u(f): 6:59pm On May 26, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
viewers discretion is when you read mad woman write up

cheesy
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by engrflames: 7:05pm On May 26, 2016
MzHolly:

discuss
Miss Olodo
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Dejideji1(m): 7:10pm On May 26, 2016
@op, are you really a female? Or just impersonating?.
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Joe171(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2016
thesicilian:

Baddest comment ever. O funny gan

1 Like

Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Joe171(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2016
megrimor:
Pictures of your odonlolo or aidonbilivit #MegrimorDonCome

Hence the "viewers discretion advised"
Op don mayan
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 26, 2016
MzHolly:

discuss

These is what you post when you high on OSHOGBO WEED
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by borngeologist(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2016
how does that affect the pump price
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by FisifunKododada: 8:58pm On May 26, 2016
thesicilian:

Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by mattmogan88: 9:00pm On May 26, 2016
e b like say na small Pikin post dis tin."VIEWERS DISCRESION"?
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Tonydeeb(m): 9:01pm On May 26, 2016
thesicilian:

hehehehe...adondie
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 26, 2016
arindin obinrin undecided
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by kaziblake(f): 9:12pm On May 26, 2016
thesicilian:

grin cheesy grin cheesy angry cheesy grin cheesy gosh this is funny grin
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by basic23111: 9:33pm On May 26, 2016
why d man no cut your nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Benefits Of Dating A Poor Guy;Number 3 Will Shock You! / :D / Guys Pls I Beg You Suggest A Drug Or Substance I Can Get That Can Make Feel Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.