Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) (7252 Views)

Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Mcowubaba: 9:43pm On May 26, 2016
thesicilian:

She doesn't know the meaning. Its her type that go on radio and start greeting the 'viewers at home'
If someone tells me this, I will deactivate my Account.... smiley cheesygrin
This is Pure Evil, why are Nigerians Evil
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Burgerlomo: 10:23pm On May 26, 2016
MzHolly:
ayam so sad right now. me n my boyfriend went to their family house so his dad arrived and i was wearing short tight gown. i didnt know my legs were open and d man was seeing myy odolonolo. he now use cutlass to chase me out of his house sayin i am a seducer. but i didnt do it on purpose. is it fair?

discuss

grin grin I like that, so next time you should try to learn how to dress properly
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Oche211(m): 1:41am On May 27, 2016
What is actually there to discuss.
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by pinkyliceous(f): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ozue.
Re: See What My Boyfriends Dad Did To Me (viewer Discretion Please) by Youngblood007(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Werey dem full nairaland undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shameful Act! Teenage Girl UnCloth*For Her Boyfriend Live In Front Camera Sur... / . / What Do You Call D Person You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.