Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria (421663 Views)

Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! / Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 02, 2016
This entire thread is funny and sad at the same time. People will learn... Eventually.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by yomz1e(m): 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2016
Do let us know when you loose the money eventually too! check the history of all ponzi schemes, it never ends well! the last mugus that joined that will loose out and you that have benefited will not have the compassion to donate the money back to the last people on the ladder. All you who are in, good for you! continue but just be honest enough to let us sane people know when the chicken comes to roost! i take risk but not stupid risks that doesn't is not long term. like i said, Ponzi scheme plays thrives on stupid peoples greed and stupidity at least sergei is truthful enough to let you all know its a ponzi scheme so at your own risk!

http://www.fin24.com/Money/Investments/alleged-sa-ponzi-scheme-mmms-global-pyramid-collapses-20160412
if the founder is legit, why run to SA from Russia, and now he is in Hiding in SA after people lost their money, like i said it thrives where there is poverty and greed

Liquid2Metal:
So what solution are u providing? Please keep quiet if u don't have any better alternative. From all u have said, you were paid to write this trash, you don't an idea of how MMM Nigeria works. FOI, I have made a lot alre, ady and am still making more. You better come in and see things for your self or keep quiet. embarassed tongue cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by DeRay98(m): 4:57pm On Jul 02, 2016
einsteine:
Seun should ban anyone who supports fraudulent schemes like MMM and other ponzi schemes. Can you imagine the shameless way people in this thread are defending something that is so obviously fraudulent? MMM that has caused a lot of people to commit suicide and someone is still having the guts to write words of support.

The OP is absolutely correct. MMM is a scam, like the Kalo Kalo and wonder banks of the 80s and 90s.

Dont be deceived. There is no way to make extraordinary returns in this world without participating in less than legal Ventures.

MMM is a scam.
MMM is a scam.
MMM is a scam.

Be guided.

I have discovered that lots of people on NL are teenagers and overgrown teenagers who were probably wearing diaper when the "Wonder Banks", Plan Well", Ummana Ummana" etc were making waves. Since they are a lazy and ojukokoro generation they won't heed warming or do research to find out what you are talking about, wait till cassala gas and suicide go happen everywhere. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Humblega(m): 8:02am On Jul 03, 2016
Let me share my view I discussed with a friend about this programme. This scheme will surely collapsed, sooner or later (bcs d interest u ar getting is not a product of sales or service as u see in bank and other companies that trade with ur funds, rather it is from another person like u in d scheme).

But there is a way u can trade it safely, if ur belief and personality supports it. All u need is not to be greedy and only trade with ur spare money.

Follow this rule:
1) do not increase d fund u put in. If u keep on investing d same amount, in 3.5months u will av d money u ar staking out of interest remittance. Then u can count anything u earn after 3.5month as d gain u earn from d programme so far u still operate ur account with initial capital.

2) Never refer people. 10% referral is enticing but consider d problem it will incur on u if d program collapse ( Wc will definitely comes to past). Remember we av different personality, u will surely av problem to regulate how people u referred will trade. I warned u, try to prevent being tagged as d 1 that "Caused subside ur Friend or neighbour committed" later.

MMM 30% thing is real (I have a close friend trading it) but will surely fall like pack of card, I can bet it with anything.

Don't be Greedy in investing. Never put everything u av. Google to see how people committed subside in Russia and some other countries before it was stopped.

There is risk in every business but MMM own is very high due to high earning

BE WARNED

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Neroiam(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2016
Drizzy ..thanks for alerting the populace. I believe Nigerians should know better how this kinda stuffs end up. Just like he said: Don't be caught in the middle.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by IamKollinx(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2016
Why was MMM global stopped/failed earlier?

Research has made it clear that MMM earlier encountered much difficulty from the gov't, media and banking bodies...

The banks raised the alert, possibly because they were jealous MMM was making people rich, making ordinary people afford to pay their bills, buy their cars and houses and eat well. They termed it "scam" then the governmental bodies took over and warned its citizens not to participate any longer in the scheme, that it will prosecute anyone who continued participating, then people already invested and then the new comers couldn't come in because of the fear raised by the heads.

The SARS and police seized properties of participants who didn't adhere to warnings and the bank froze their bank accounts too. So everyone was afraid. As u know, if you're a participant of MMM you will understand that PH/donation is the oil that lubricates the community

When Mr A doesn't PH/donate, then how can Mr B GH/withdraw ? Everyone became afraid to invest their money and so no one could withdraw just because of the warnings and fear put by those wicked guys at the top. Then the system collapsed and failed eventually.

So MMM failed because of the media, simple. Mr. Sergri mean it to help people and he explains the rules in participating and states boldly to participate with only spare money...

#MMMPaysTillToday.
#MMM_is_changing_lives.
#MMM_is_changing_the_world.

Join the train today and learn how this works, don't miss the opportunity again.
Full & detailed guidance: Nigeria MMM Guide

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Hustler247(f): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2016
It's funny how people condemn something they don't know too well and at worse discourage the willing ones. MMM pays, u don't need any to make any referal before u earn. Why can't we just appreciate good thing and stop being ignorant. MMM has been there helping lives, OK. It failed before possibly because of media but it came back with thesame name, have u thought why? Is the owner a fool to have come back with thesame ID just to eat people up, even a new born baby wouldn't make a mistake to believe such but he the founder has proved us wrong globally for over 5years now, it has been helping the ordinary person worldwide and it came into our own country for an opportunity to even pay and withdraw in our currency. Donations goes peer-to-peer between participants, no central manager is running with ur money.

People have bought cars, houses and even wedded from the money they saved from MMM, why are u still writing negative paragraphs against the community. Why not join today and benefit too. It has paid me three times since 4months I joined, and over 60,000 Nigerians are writing letters of happiness about this community helping them.
God bless the founder of this great program. Please if you are ready to register I won't mind putting u through as long u will join under me and I will enjoy that 10% it wont purge me oo cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by ak47yong(m): 1:51am On Jul 05, 2016
Hustler247:
It's funny how people condemn something they don't know too well and at worse discourage the willing ones. MMM pays, u don't need any to make any referal before u earn. Why can't we just appreciate good thing and stop being ignorant. MMM has been there helping lives, OK. It failed before possibly because of media but it came back with thesame name, have u thought why? Is the owner a fool to have come back with thesame ID just to eat people up, even a new born baby wouldn't make a mistake to believe such but he the founder has proved us wrong globally for over 5years now, it has been helping the ordinary person worldwide and it came into our own country for an opportunity to even pay and withdraw in our currency. Donations goes peer-to-peer between participants, no central manager is running with ur money.

People have bought cars, houses and even wedded from the money they saved from MMM, why are u still writing negative paragraphs against the community. Why not join today and benefit too. It has paid me three times since 4months I joined, and over 60,000 Nigerians are writing letters of happiness about this community helping them.
God bless the founder of this great program. Please if you are ready to register I won't mind putting u through as long u will join under me and I will enjoy that 10% it wont purge me oo cheesy
GUY MY BROTHER WAS JUST ROBBED BY MMM TODAY. After putting in his savings of 200k they told him he is a minor and refused his get help request. My question is if he was a minor why did they accept his money in the first place, as it stands they still haven't given him his money and have outright stated that he is getting no bonus. BEWARE MMM IS A SCAM DON'T MAKE MY BROTHERS MISTAKE

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by ak47yong(m): 1:52am On Jul 05, 2016
IamKollinx:
Why was MMM global stopped/failed earlier?

Research has made it clear that MMM earlier encountered much difficulty from the gov't, media and banking bodies...

The banks raised the alert, possibly because they were jealous MMM was making people rich, making ordinary people afford to pay their bills, buy their cars and houses and eat well. They termed it "scam" then the governmental bodies took over and warned its citizens not to participate any longer in the scheme, that it will prosecute anyone who continued participating, then people already invested and then the new comers couldn't come in because of the fear raised by the heads.

The SARS and police seized properties of participants who didn't adhere to warnings and the bank froze their bank accounts too. So everyone was afraid. As u know, if you're a participant of MMM you will understand that PH/donation is the oil that lubricates the community

When Mr A doesn't PH/donate, then how can Mr B GH/withdraw ? Everyone became afraid to invest their money and so no one could withdraw just because of the warnings and fear put by those wicked guys at the top. Then the system collapsed and failed eventually.

So MMM failed because of the media, simple. Mr. Sergri mean it to help people and he explains the rules in participating and states boldly to participate with only spare money...

#MMMPaysTillToday.
#MMM_is_changing_lives.
#MMM_is_changing_the_world.

Join the train today and learn how this works, don't miss the opportunity again.
Full & detailed guidance: Nigeria MMM Guide
GUY MY BROTHER WAS JUST ROBBED BY MMM TODAY. After putting in his savings of 200k they told him he is a minor and refused his get help request. My question is if he was a minor why did they accept his money in the first place, as it stands they still haven't given him his money and have outright stated that he is getting no bonus BEWARE MMM IS A SCAM DONT MAKE MY BROTHERS MISTAKE

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by ak47yong(m): 2:00am On Jul 05, 2016
DeRay98:

I have discovered that lots of people on NL are teenagers and overgrown teenagers who were probably wearing diaper when the "Wonder Banks", Plan Well", Ummana Ummana" etc were making waves. Since they are a lazy and ojukokoro generation they won't heed warming or do research to find out what you are talking about, wait till cassala gas and suicide go happen everywhere. cool
GUY MY BROTHER WAS JUST ROBBED BY MMM TODAY. After putting in his savings of 200k they told him he is a minor and refused his get help request. My question is if he was a minor why did they accept his money in the first place, as it stands they still haven't given him his money and have outright stated that he is getting no bonus BEWARE MMM IS A SCAM DONT MAKE MY BROTHERS MISTAKE

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 05, 2016
tarajohn:
@drizzymadbet, first off, for you to make a honest review or judge something, u must have used or been involved with that thing. Its obvious I've never been involved in MMM as your posts shows you don't know much about this opportunity.

Secondly, MMM is not a scam, an MLM, HYIP, Bank or Investment company. MMM is a DONATION COMMUNITY where members have decided to help themselves gratuitously, without collateral, provide financial help to each other.

Thirdly, MMM advertises because of the way it works. Even the Banks and organizations do aggressive advertising. Even the banks need more customets to survive. MMM operates the way a stockvel operates. The point is, whose money has Sergei Mavrodi stolen. No member of MMM , anywhere in the world gives hus or her money to Mr. Mavrodi. When u join MMM, u do not give your money to MMM. MMM or MMM founder Mr Mavrodi, I repeat, does not collect a dime from anyone anywhere in the world. We members give money to each other. We pay directly into the others Bank account. ....so how does Sergie run away with your money. Please answer this @drizzymadbet.

MMM has enemies, the politicians, the banks, government and press. Why? Please go do your research very well. Then u will find the answer. I want u to go do that research, when u find it, only then you'll be convinced to join MMM.

Mr. Mavrodi has made his money way back before MMM. His aim and ideology about MMM is to fight against the unjust financial system of the world; which makes the poor poorer and rich richer thought its the poor who does the hard work. The Bank takes your money in the pretence of keeping it for you. You keep it there for years. How much do they give u as interest Peanuts! Mr Mavrodi belives no government can make the masses rich, no politician or rich person will come to make you rich. He believes, the masses must take the bull by the horn by helping each other and that is why he put this system in place for everyone to take advantage of. Again. Mr. Mavrodi nor MMM does not collect money on his website or from anyone. Mr. Mavrodi is a Mathematician, a programmer and he only set up this system to help the masses. MMM has changed my financial status!!!

Mmm has been in existence for five years in over 100 countries of the world. #mmmpays. It has been paying everyone for five years. #MMM has paid me severally, I've lost count. #MMM is NOT A SCAM!

Call/whatsapp me +2348171841884

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by DeRay98(m): 6:07am On Jul 05, 2016
ak47yong:

We are saying the same thing, I was teasing the young people on NL who were attacking the op when he raised the alarm.
MMM are modifications of the Wonder Banks of the 80s and 90s. They keep resurfacing after people have forgotten about their past attrocities and a new generation of ignorant youths are on the scene.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Chuksworld(m): 6:19am On Jul 05, 2016
I rather take risk with MMM than stay and do nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Chuksworld(m): 6:21am On Jul 05, 2016
ak47yong:

GUY MY BROTHER WAS JUST ROBBED BY MMM TODAY. After putting in his savings of 200k they told him he is a minor and refused his get help request. My question is if he was a minor why did they accept his money in the first place, as it stands they still haven't given him his money and have outright stated that he is getting no bonus. BEWARE MMM IS A SCAM DON'T MAKE MY BROTHERS MISTAKE
Even the devil is a learner to you when it comes to lies. I respect you bro.

13 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 05, 2016
This thread is amusing now, but I know it will turn sad sooner or later.

My people perish for lack of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 05, 2016
koonbey:
This thread is amusing now, but I know it will turn sad sooner or later.

My people perish for lack of wisdom.
They will never listen.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by ak47yong(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2016
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by IamKollinx(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
ak47yong:

Pls ask your brother the link he used to access the MMM portal, there are multiple look-alike sites on Google Search who are photocopying the real MMM.

Plus he must have fallen in the trap of scammers who might have changed his bank account from the PO, because there's nothing like minors/majors in MMM. And please be aware that MMM does not collect money to their system. Payments are made peer-to-peer between participants.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by IamKollinx(m): 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
ak47yong:
Am not lying I swear look at the growth and he still hasn't removed it as I am talking to you

My brother, from the date of that request to provide help - PH, it was just yesterday - 04th. FYI, orders take upto 15-30days to be matched and be paid, after ur payment and confirmation, ur mavro turns blue until 30days is complete then changes to green, so there's no way to request to PH today and make the payment today.

Please I want u to ask ur brother this questions.
1. How he made the payment, by bitcoin or bank?
2. Who he made the payment to?

Then let's know where ur lies and forgeries are coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by IamKollinx(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
Below are screenshots I took from my personal office in MMM just now just to prove that the dude above me is fake and forging.

Zoom to see the date of creations and date for withdrawals maturity and check the colors of mavro.
Green means available for withdrawal.
Blue means frozen and waiting for maturity period.
While red means unconfirmed and unpaid.

You can see my greens and available for withdrawal as of today.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by ak47yong(m): 3:38am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by ak47yong(m): 3:46am On Jul 06, 2016
IamKollinx:
Below are screenshots I took from my personal office in MMM just now just to prove that the dude above me is fake and forging.

Zoom to see the date of creations and date for withdrawals maturity and check the colors of mavro.
Green means available for withdrawal.
Blue means frozen and waiting for maturity period.
While red means unconfirmed and unpaid.

You can see my greens and available for withdrawal as of today.

Yea most of you greens are referral bonuses I know you will not agree after all your profiting from other individuals and beside if the community fails you have nothing to lose
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by IamKollinx(m): 6:56am On Jul 06, 2016
ak47yong:

Yea most of you greens are referral bonuses I know you will not agree after all your profiting from other individuals and beside if the community fails you have nothing to lose

That's your problem, if you don't know how this works, just mute up! MMM will ban me if my GH is greater than my PH, everything has to be levelled. Do you know when last I GHed, as u can see from the shot, there's my mavro 50% still growing and it will be matured from tomorrow 07th.
Must u comment at first place? Why must u even discourage others out of your selfish reasons? #smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by IamKollinx(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2016
ak47yong:
Look at the growth in the picture it's at zero marvo. And no he didnt use a bit coin account I know some individuals that use bit coin ACC to get help when they provided it with normal naira. Plus he is not on moneterioum or anything. Believe me we have nothing againsts MMM just that let the 200k be out. Mind you I helped him write a ticket no reply till now. It takes at most seven days to reply I know but they always reply early. Point is am not just some random participant on MMM who doesn't know what his saying but am telling you it's a scam. I have already placed my order to remove my money in my account before I hear stories too.

So you're participating too, eating 30% every month and you're here criticising the community, never hurt the finger that feeds you.

OGA, I just don't know what u did wrong but if you re real which am doubting, I can help u, just forward me ur written ticket ID + your friend's or brother's email to my mail via my profile. God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by juliebrown: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2016
ak47yong:
Am not lying I swear look at the growth and he still hasn't removed it as I am talking to you
from ur shot creation date is 04/07/16 and normally maturity date is 2weeks after creation date and it's nt yet 2weeks, how come u have ur mavro in green? Secondly in my experience wen u pledge high amount above 100k it's usually take 2 to 3 weeks b4 ur are asign who to PH. Bt in ur own case it's d opposite. I suspect sumtin is fishy or u guyz try to cheat.
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by topeluvu(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2016
Ak47young:

Am a participant of MMM and the truth is that OP is telling the truth the moment the people entering MMM is less than that going out MMM will fail. But before that AMA keep taking risk and get monthly income of 60k from my 200k help.I mean as a student who fit gimme that one
ak47yong:

ak47yong, am kinda sure u should own d 2 monikers..is either u miss guided ur bro or u ar miss guided, caused one ak47young already claimed enjoying d system then here u ar actin confused.. 2 dpoint.. Ak47yong, did u bro mak sure dt d amount he input durin d ph process reflect in d amount in mavro box? If so, i believe there shouldn't b such occurence u ar complaining on abt mmm and stop creatin panic.. Cheers!..
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by ak47yong(m): 10:26am On Jul 06, 2016
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by topeluvu(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2016
Ak47young = ak47yong why ar u creatin mmm panic? And explained why you av del ur previous post n pic on d thread wt ur agent ak47yong handler..if nt dt u ar a confused fellow.. To someone up there complainin of 10% referrals bonus, ar ur trusted banks or d likes nt payin commissions to marketers or d equivalent.. Relax and understand d system well..
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by dre44k(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2016
Stop saying what you don't knw jare, and stop discouraging people here, and who told you MMM is not in the state? Here's is the website for MMM in the state http://usa-/registration/, get ur facts right and stop misleading people...quote author=drizzymadbet post=46040105]

Of all the comments I have replied so far, you were the most objective. you tried making your points instead of raining in insults I appreciate that.

On the first point you made. I know how the system works, I don't really want to go into details but I can tell you that the schema works at least for now, the signing on, referral bonus, and the happiness bonus all works. I had a neighbour who got over sixty thousand naira in 30 days after pledging 200000(someones money left in her care). so I know how the stuffs work 100 percent.

on the second point you raised, pyramid schemes over the years have been evolving to beat people's suspecting lenses. even in the UniTed states where MMM cannot do businesses, there were pyramid schemes that the government couldn't stop because they never knew that was how they operate until they pack peoples money. Babe I didn't say they are a scam or the other names you listed but till date no body here have proven that its not a pyramid scheme.

Yeah banks do aggressive marketing from the percentage of the profits they make quarterly. Were do Mmm get the money to conduct aggressive ad campaign. Where do they make the money that they pay guiders to conduct seminars and workshops for them? or is it still part of the philantropism that people are made to believe. Take this hard pill, Mmm profits from the system.

Babe dig into the history of the owners and you would see that the owners of Mmm made their riches from similar pyramid schemes they successfully defrauded people of their hard earned cash in the past. Google on pyramid schemes and how it works and then google Mmm and gimme feedback.

yeah mmm pays, but for how long ? how as much as new entrants enter the scheme, Any day new entrants stop entering the business, that would be the elastic limit and that would be the day it would come tumbling like a pack of cards
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 06, 2016
drizzymadbet:

Of all the comments I have replied so far, you were the most objective. you tried making your points instead of raining in insults I appreciate that.

On the first point you made. I know how the system works, I don't really want to go into details but I can tell you that the schema works at least for now, the signing on, referral bonus, and the happiness bonus all works. I had a neighbour who got over sixty thousand naira in 30 days after pledging 200000(someones money left in her care). so I know how the stuffs work 100 percent.

on the second point you raised, pyramid schemes over the years have been evolving to beat people's suspecting lenses. even in the UniTed states where MMM cannot do businesses, there were pyramid schemes that the government couldn't stop because they never knew that was how they operate until they pack peoples money. Babe I didn't say they are a scam or the other names you listed but till date no body here have proven that its not a pyramid scheme.

Yeah banks do aggressive marketing from the percentage of the profits they make quarterly. Were do Mmm get the money to conduct aggressive ad campaign. Where do they make the money that they pay guiders to conduct seminars and workshops for them? or is it still part of the philantropism that people are made to believe. Take this hard pill, Mmm profits from the system.

Babe dig into the history of the owners and you would see that the owners of Mmm made their riches from similar pyramid schemes they successfully defrauded people of their hard earned cash in the past. Google on pyramid schemes and how it works and then google Mmm and gimme feedback.

yeah mmm pays, but for how long ? how as much as new entrants enter the scheme, Any day new entrants stop entering the business, that would be the elastic limit and that would be the day it would come tumbling like a pack of cards

They know You're right, but they just won't accept it because their money is @stake. & they need more people to join else the re doomed.

I honestly don't blame them, because if I was foolish enough to part away with my hard earned money into such ponzi shi, I will also defend it with all my might. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.