Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria (421631 Views)

Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! / Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by kenton(m): 11:01am On Jul 12, 2016
Citizens of Russia, Kazakhstan and Belarus are not allowed to participate in MMM.

This is boldly writtenn on their site.

Before castigating the OP do your own research. It is bound to crash with time.If at all you must participate let it be for a short while.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by uncleSAMTesla: 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
It AMAZES me why some Nigerians are genuine fools!!! angryYes, i can say it millions time again and again! angry angryWhy are you so concerned about the length of time people can invest their money! ONCE YOUR CAPITAL IS OFF THE TABLE, YOU DON'T BLOODY CARE!!! Except If there's something else to IT WHY Do some Nigerians allow SATAN to purnish them! Some of this GUYS are no DOUBT HATE CAMPAIGN SECRET AGENTS. Well the HATE SPEECH is the ONLY thing that can kEEP this POST GOING and GOING anyway...SO lets somebody LAMBLAST MY REPLY and LETS keep the PARTY ON! Hehe. smiley grin grin
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by eneez(m): 4:01am On Jul 13, 2016
Provided ur only trading with interest after getting back ur capital, I don't see any reason why anyone should be worried, though it's bound to crash. For me, I still deal on treasury bills, little or no risk though amma look into mmm later.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by femifemi1(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2016
Now tell me , which is not a SCAM......You work for 7 months without pay and the employer says there is no money to pay salaries only to discover that the employer's bank account is loaded with money that him and his family can never finish spending in 30 years.
Your parents served the government for 35 years only to collapse on the queue, because of stipend N5000 pension.
You safe N1m in your bank account, and after one whole you can not boast of buying a common LED TV from the interest accumulated for one whole year.
You borrow your money out to a friend, who promised to pay you back in 2 month, only to turn to disintegration between both of you.
You purchase 3gig data from a network, only to be notify that you had exhausted your data, only for surfing nairaland for 24 hours.
you donate your money out to someone and in 30 days you get back your money with 30% interest......
The truth is that business opportunities are not meant for everybody...simple....MMM NIGERIA is not meant for everyone,if you are not confortable with the Ideaology, you wave it aisde and move on, rather than stop others from benefiting from the program.
Nobody, market MMM to me, i discovered it myself, i did my research and thank God, it has been paying my bills for the past Six months, and by the grace of God, i will soon launch a surprise asset....if you care about making legit money for yourself. Whatsapp me 08151832256....Just sipping my early morning Tea

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by odimbannamdi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
eneez:
Provided ur only trading with interest after getting back ur capital, I don't see any reason why anyone should be worried, though it's bound to crash. For me, I still deal on treasury bills, little or no risk though amma look into mmm later.

How does Treasury Bills work? Whats the Return On Investment for a stipulated period like?
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by AnonymousMe: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
femifemi1:

Bro i cant seem to get you on whatsapp
can i call you ?
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by dking1(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
There is no doubt that mmm is a pyramid but it is a very smart one and for that reason its going to last for a long time.For the government to take action on it, there are no offices to arrest anyone. No bank account to freeze, members pay to each other. The only thing is if they can take the site down which for now will not be as quick or as easy depending on where its hosted, i dont have details but if you want to join be smart. Once you determine your risk level, once you do,take out your capital, keep the profit in and roll it a few times and take profit again. Its not difficult to make some money on the side. There is no need to fight about it, as long as people are interested in making money, MMM will keep surviving. I also crosscheck with the south Africa site and it still runs and active.It is not going to be easy to take it down- iam sure they consider all that before setting up the system

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by chyke27(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2016
I sincerely score MMM 85 percent and encourage you to try it out even with a small sum, you sure will be convinced like I was.

To register now, or for further assistance, call me on 08180737725
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by tunexman: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2016
eneez:
Pls tell us more about treasury bills what is the percentage profit per month?
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by youngpilotHO: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
Have you guys heard about okrikah.com. Sellers and Buyers of Pre-Owned Fashion and Domestic home items.

Check them out for very cheap Designer collections for Men, Women,Kids and Accessories.
@ https://www.okrikah.com/

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by cmc1: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2016
hmmmm
Been following the thread silently,
i love Nigerians... they are never fooled by anyone, we are smarter than people think we are,
but truly speaking, i have done several network marketing businesses and i can tell that most of them end up same way at the end of the day... from the health and wellness to the oil and gas to the online networks to the bitcoin and finally to the pyramid or ponzi schemes.

At the end, i have this to say,
use only ur spare money to do some of this businesses and be fast to recover ur money for i bet u there is no business that will last forever... (at least most won't).... do it while it last and while u can,

some of the comments are correct and some are wrong, but if u think its worth the try, then give it a try otherwise pls leave it alone and go your way.

I am a member of mmm, am a business man and that's all that matters to me... i take advantage of every opportunity that comes my way and am always quick and fast about it.... so as to make my money before it fails ( that's if it will fail at all ).

be well guided before u make any decision,
if u are interested in MMM pls contact me (whatsapp or call) on 07038922873
i will guide u and add u to our whatsapp group where all ur questions will be attended to by other members.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by uncleSAMTesla: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
SO FAR I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY STRONG REASON TO STAY AWAY FROM MMM, ALL I HAVE READ OVER AND OVER IS REASON WHY I MUST NOT STAY AWAY FROM MMM...THIS POST HAS ADVANCED FROM SHEER IGNORANCE TO SOUND INTELLIGENCE...BUT I STILL HAVE PLANS TO TEACH US THE ENGINE ROOM OF MMM...THAT IS FRACTIONAL RESERVE SYSTEM...THIS IS THE SYSTEM USED BY THE BANKS>>>YOU CAN RESAECH YOURSELF FOR THE MEAN TIME.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by cmc1: 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
uncleSAMTesla:
SO FAR I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY STRONG REASON TO STAY AWAY FROM MMM, ALL I HAVE READ OVER AND OVER IS REASON WHY I MUST NOT STAY AWAY FROM MMM...THIS POST HAS ADVANCED FROM SHEER IGNORANCE TO SOUND INTELLIGENCE...BUT I STILL HAVE PLANS TO TEACH US THE ENGINE ROOM OF MMM...THAT IS FRACTIONAL RESERVE SYSTEM...THIS IS THE SYSTEM USED BY THE BANKS>>>YOU CAN RESAECH YOURSELF FOR THE MEAN TIME.

exactly sir... the fractional reserve system is all MMM is doing... period. A simple and a straight way used by the banks to make money from the people... its exactly what MMM adopted to help you and i make more money than we couldn't make whie we dump our money in the banks...Thank you unce sam... am glad people like you are following this thread keenly.

once again, those who want to try please feel free to contact me on (whatsapp or call) 07038922873
i am a strong member of MMM.... i take my chances while i can

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by eneez(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2016
tunexman:
Pls tell us more about treasury bills what is the percentage profit per month?
There's a thread for it here, am still new and don't know how to post links. Anyway, its percentage is on either 91, 182 or 365 days and not monthly. It's percentage is also based on the duration, buh don't expect it to be even half as high as MMM.
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Mark1991: 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
•How is this a scam if there's no central account? Go make more detailed research (as you claim).

•Who Scams who?

•Do you really know what a Pozni Scheme is? Go read again.

•Do You know what Mutual Funding Really Means? I think you'll need to help yourself with a dictionary.

•Where You paid to make this post?

"MOST PEOPLE NEVER GET WEALTHY SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TRAINED TO RECOGNIZE OPPORTUNITIES RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM."
-Robert Kiyosaki, Rich Dad

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by dmediator555(m): 4:36am On Jul 16, 2016
Am interested . IS there anyone into MMM in Abia State or Umuahia ? Indicate so we talk biz. I tink I wana kn more about it.
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Meklex(m): 5:28am On Jul 16, 2016
dmediator555:
Am interested . IS there anyone into MMM in Abia State or Umuahia ? Indicate so we talk biz. I tink I wana kn more about it.
it's easy to set up... 07034463979 send me your whatsapp number let me add you to the group
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Arisheloaded(m): 6:41am On Jul 16, 2016
vanvick247:

08066846298 Vincent

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Arisheloaded(m): 6:45am On Jul 16, 2016
eneez:

How does treasury bills work?
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Funpeter: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2016
08062325269 add me
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Funpeter: 9:23am On Jul 16, 2016
Help with 20k and recieve 28k help........mmm for now making sense
maybe you should do it with what you can lose.this better pass baba ijebu wey na sure.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by SWG1: 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
tarajohn:
@drizzymadbet, first off, for you to make a honest review or judge something, u must have used or been involved with that thing. Its obvious I've never been involved in MMM as your posts shows you don't know much about this opportunity.

Secondly, MMM is not a scam, an MLM, HYIP, Bank or Investment company. MMM is a DONATION COMMUNITY where members have decided to help themselves gratuitously, without collateral, provide financial help to each other.

Thirdly, MMM advertises because of the way it works. Even the Banks and organizations do aggressive advertising. Even the banks need more customets to survive. MMM operates the way a stockvel operates. The point is, whose money has Sergei Mavrodi stolen. No member of MMM , anywhere in the world gives hus or her money to Mr. Mavrodi. When u join MMM, u do not give your money to MMM. MMM or MMM founder Mr Mavrodi, I repeat, does not collect a dime from anyone anywhere in the world. We members give money to each other. We pay directly into the others Bank account. ....so how does Sergie run away with your money. Please answer this @drizzymadbet.

MMM has enemies, the politicians, the banks, government and press. Why? Please go do your research very well. Then u will find the answer. I want u to go do that research, when u find it, only then you'll be convinced to join MMM.

Mr. Mavrodi has made his money way back before MMM. His aim and ideology about MMM is to fight against the unjust financial system of the world; which makes the poor poorer and rich richer thought its the poor who does the hard work. The Bank takes your money in the pretence of keeping it for you. You keep it there for years. How much do they give u as interest Peanuts! Mr Mavrodi belives no government can make the masses rich, no politician or rich person will come to make you rich. He believes, the masses must take the bull by the horn by helping each other and that is why he put this system in place for everyone to take advantage of. Again. Mr. Mavrodi nor MMM does not collect money on his website or from anyone. Mr. Mavrodi is a Mathematician, a programmer and he only set up this system to help the masses. MMM has changed my financial status!!!

Mmm has been in existence for five years in over 100 countries of the world. #mmmpays. It has been paying everyone for five years. #MMM has paid me severally, I've lost count. #MMM is NOT A SCAM!

Call/whatsapp me +2348171841884

It will be good if u browse about mmm global. Have u considered the concept of a closed system where profit is made but no business is done to support the profit. It's paying quite alright and will continue as long as more ppl are providing help more than ppl getting help.

meanwhile the person that created the system can create a dummy account that will overule (proxy) the programming to allow him to continually cash money (get help) out of the system leading to deficit in future, and thereby creating a halt in the system cos their is limited or no provision of help

I'm a registered member though but not a criteria for anyone to join.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by theboss01(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
What @drizzymadbet presents is a brief explanation of the possible dangers in investing on this programme and he has spoken well. Nigerians wise up! When these kind of things surface, the best thing to do as civilised youth is to make thorough research on it. Why do we so much believe that this programme won't fold up sooner than later, why do we believe that everything's gonna remain rossy forever, why not try to see the possible negative part of it; these are real factors that must be considered. Remember it's your money that's the subject matter here. Please
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by zuyy: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hello house, pls if u are interested in mmm. chart me on 08038320850.
Thanks
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by vkon2(m): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
cmc1:

exactly sir... the fractional reserve system is all MMM is doing... period. A simple and a straight way used by the banks to make money from the people... its exactly what MMM adopted to help you and i make more money than we couldn't make whie we dump our money in the banks...Thank you unce sam... am glad people like you are following this thread keenly.

once again, those who want to try please feel free to contact me on (whatsapp or call) 07038922873
i am a strong member of MMM.... i take my chances while i can
What is the least amount of money u can start wit
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by menxer: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
otobong085:
1.If a bus conductor can run away with my change;
2. If two units of point and kill fish cost 9k minus the accompanying drinks;
3. If a car consumes at least 10k worth of fuel in a month; and these are luxuries with no reward,

Why can't I forfeit the groove and channel 10k into something that would dash me 3k with no stress please?

There's no need to call names. Yes it will crash someday. Even banks fail, economies,crash, governments fail, businesses fail, but people benefit before these things happen.

Enter the place, give and receive, take out your capital and then use their jara to continue to transact.

EOD.

I like the way you put it.

No mind them, Is there anything that doesn't fail in this life?

Marriage?
Business?
Career?
PDP?
grin

How much more MMM?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by deanxy: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
please i have just one question,MMM says i does not collect your money,yes agreed and that means that there is no buying and selling and if there is no buying and selling, how can there be profit amounting to 30% on a monthly basis?please someone explain. i no wan put money wher e go vanish tomorow oooo
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by kasson(m): 11:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
deanxy:
please i have just one question,MMM says i does not collect your money,yes agreed and that means that there is no buying and selling and if there is no buying and selling, how can there be profit amounting to 30% on a monthly basis?please someone explain. i no wan put money wher e go vanish tomorow oooo

Get free ebook on MMM - The Ultimate Financial Solution Guide

How to register
How it works
How to provide help
How to get help
Freqently Asked Questions (FAQ)
and more...

send your email to: 08095387058

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by neds: 12:35am On Jul 18, 2016
And I'm very much ready to help others see an extra source that will suppress their financial struggles.

Together we will change this world.!!

Interested persons register with this link http:///?i=saynedu@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.