Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria (421648 Views)

Letter From MMM Mavrodi To Nigerian Journalist & Bloggers! / Unveiled: How MMM Owners Make Millions Of Money From MMM / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by karlzeez: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
As long as I am concerned mmm is legit but d poster rose some good points.
If You want to participate in mmm and gain as I have been doing whatsapp me on 08064686624 or register using this link http:///?i=kevinokeanya@gmail.com
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by zuyy: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2016
interested In mmm? WhatsApp me on 08038320850
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by MasterCare4u(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Get free ebook on MMM Nigeria - The Ultimate Financial Solution Guide MMM IS REAL!

How to register
How it works
How to provide help
How to get help
Freqently Asked Questions (FAQ)
and more...

send your email to: 08095387058
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2016
IamKollinx:
If you don't know how MMM works, shut up.
If you can do researches and know more details, fine.
As for me, I will continue taking my risk as long as am sure it pays me.

Moreover, the warning said on the page :
Contribute with only your spare money

After condemning, you will still join and earn big with the sense of "let's give it a trial" nonesense undecided

Life its self is a risk!

#MMM_Pays
#MMM_Nigeria_Pays
#MMM_Real
kiki I go laff u wen it crashes,we in Russia knw dis gut n bliv me, ntin is given freely.
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by amordiguys(m): 12:34pm On Jul 20, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
kiki I go laff u wen it crashes,we in Russia knw dis gut n bliv me, ntin is given freely.
I believe you well, but do you mean that it doesnt pay guys in Nigeria for now?. The answer is NO......MMM pays for now and can only crash if.

1. The website crashes.
2. Participants/New bees stop providing help
3. If the rate of providing help is lower than getting help with respect to paying demands.

so i advice that you join now and not later....Registration is absolutely free.....u can only provide help wen u are ready http:///?i=amordiguys@gmail.com or Whatsapp me for more details ......07038323608
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by cephas247: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Well, recently registered, and i have to say that with my experience of similar program-mes in Nigeria i have to be apprehensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by mrsharpman: 9:24am On Jul 21, 2016
eneez:
Provided ur only trading with interest after getting back ur capital, I don't see any reason why anyone should be worried, though it's bound to crash. For me, I still deal on treasury bills, little or no risk though amma look into mmm later.

Can u tell me more about treasury bill?
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by chalxdon(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2016
Different people have said that this is not a scam.
Now my question is....How do the owners make their own money because since there's no central account?
Or...is it that they don't stand to gain anything from the programme?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by triKCstar: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
@drizzymadbet, @shocker007, @einsteine

Guys you are right no doubt! It's a ponzi scheme, YES!!! It might be a SCAM, YES!!! "might" being the imperative word! Yeah, put the links up for them to be aware of what they are getting into and that's your part done! Don't go around making sure thirsty people who have gone to the fountain to drink clean water would not benefit from it. Not cool at all!!

@Everyone else....

I'm a risk taker! I'm an opportunist!! - If you are any of these two things, please feel free and go on the MMM-Global website! Life is a RiSK!!! Who says any of the above people saving their monies in the bank would live to spend it tomorrow. Right now the surest way to save money is like the corrupt senators do - suck-away pits!!! The banks are the biggest PONZI-SCHEMERS there is and MMM has pointed it out to us. Whether the system would come crashing down someday, note that in LIFE, there's always a risk and you decided whether you want to take it or leave it and live like the average man!

I was told about this same process in June and as an Information technologist, i investigated further as to how this could be a scam! What i found out:-

1. Monies are held in people's accounts and paid directly to other peoples! there's no holding account, so how would MMM then take people's money unless you're saying somehow in this web of payments within the community someone would eventually pay a "Mrs Ivanaovic Stark" in "Stockholm" - invariably, Servi Makordi's step sister who resides in Ajegunle with a "Naira Account"? Oh my days, that's awesome!! Bankers, please let us know if she exists.

2. Naturally, there shouldn't be any profit coming from monies moving amongst the community, so how does the promise of 30% interest come about? -- Online Marketing!!!! - They've put the website out there and registered it on Google Adsense and make money based on the number of hits on the site. When 3 million hungry nigerians, click on this site and they get 25cents on every click, how much does that accumulate to per day, then per month I'd do the per/day and you do the per/month....

Per/day = $750, 000 grin that's equals to N187,500,000 if am being tight handed with $1=N250 (but we all know now it's sitting on N298.25) Mstchew!!!

3. Can it be hacked? How can, when there's no holding account? No money stored on the website nor the owners of the site? Monies are still in people's account so if you're going to hack anything you'd be hacking Zenith, GTB, Diamond Bank, etc - even Savannah Bank sef!! And if this happens, better for you! You have every right to sue the banks for not securing your money as they claimed in the T&C when you opened an account with them. So imagine, you invested N60, 000 and then the banks get hacked, you could potentially get N4million for damages!!! Bros.... wink

Now, if you want to be smarter than the #Thomases above us! I'd ask you, what's your exit strategy? In Forex, there's what we call "Take Profit" and "Stop Loss"? Where do you want to take profit and where do you want to call it quits

If you want to know, holla at me and I'd give you an exit strategy! - Take note:- I'm on my third month of the so called "Ponzi-Scheme" and i ain't quitting just yet!!!

I'm a seasoned IT professional and I'm available to do the following for you if you are interested:-

1. Website design
2. Software design
3. IT implementation
4. Point of Sale Implementation - for shops not the ones from the banks! if you want from the banks, go to the banks!!
5. General IT solutions.

Also we have an advisory unit that handles:-
1. Forex advice
2. VISA application advice - students, visiting, relocation to the following countries only - USA, UK, Australia and Canada.
3. Relationship Advice

Number to reach us on is:- 08162816973 and helpdesk@trishtechnologies.com

Bless Everyone and please, no matter what, always stay POSITIVE!!!!

If you hang around "NEGATIVE" people too much, you might just start thinking like 'em!!! lol... tongue

21 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by IamKollinx(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
Mr. Russia, u can laugh best while I make my dough, GARIT?? wink

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2016
IamKollinx:
. Mr. Russia, u can laugh best while I make my dough, GARIT?? wink
pls enlighten me, is it state by state or group by group?
my guider is from another zone and state
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by cybercares(m): 6:23am On Jul 23, 2016
kepstone:
Stop saying nonsense

Don't mind the confusion is. They don't do research, they just rite trash. Well I'm making my money.
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by cybercares(m): 6:33am On Jul 23, 2016
triKCstar:
@drizzymadbet, @shocker007, @einsteine

Guys you are right no doubt! It's a ponzi scheme, YES!!! It might be a SCAM, YES!!! "might" being the imperative word! Yeah, put the links up for them to be aware of what they are getting into and that's your part done! Don't go around making sure thirsty people who have gone to the fountain to drink clean water would not benefit from it. Not cool at all!!

@Everyone else....

I'm a risk taker! I'm an opportunist!! - If you are any of these two things, please feel free and go on the MMM-Global website! Life is a RiSK!!! Who says any of the above people saving their monies in the bank would live to spend it tomorrow. Right now the surest way to save money is like the corrupt senators do - suck-away pits!!! The banks are the biggest PONZI-SCHEMERS there is and MMM has pointed it out to us. Whether the system would come crazeshing down someday, note that in LIFE, there's always a risk and you decided whether you want to take it or leave it and live like the average man!

I was told about this same process in June and as an Information technologist, i investigated further as to how this could be a scam! What i found out:-

1. Monies are held in people's accounts and paid directly to other peoples! there's no holding account, so how would MMM then take people's money unless you're saying somehow in this web of payments within the community someone would eventually pay a "Mrs Ivanaovic Stark" in "Stockholm" - invariably, Servi Makordi's step sister who resides in Ajegunle with a "Naira Account"? Oh my days, that's awesome!! Bankers, please let us know if she exists.

2. Naturally, there shouldn't be any profit coming from monies moving amongst the community, so how does the promise of 30% interest come about? -- Online Marketing!!!! - They've put the website out there and registered it on Google Adsense and make money based on the number of hits on the site. When 3 million hungry nigerians, click on this site and they get 25cents on every click, how much does that accumulate to per day, then per month I'd do the per/day and you do the per/month....

Per/day = $750, 000 grin that's equals to N187,500,000 if am being tight handed with $1=N250 (but we all know now it's sitting on N298.25) Mstchew!!!

3. Can it be hacked? How can, when there's no holding account? No money stored on the website nor the owners of the site? Monies are still in people's account so if you're going to hack anything you'd be hacking Zenith, GTB, Diamond Bank, etc - even Savannah Bank sef!! And if this happens, better for you! You have every right to sue the banks for not securing your money as they claimed in the T&C when you opened an account with them. So imagine, you invested N60, 000 and then the banks get hacked, you could potentially get N4million for damages!!! Bros.... wink

Now, if you want to be smarter than the #Thomases above us! I'd ask you, what's your exit strategy? In Forex, there's what we call "Take Profit" and "Stop Loss"? Where do you want to take profit and where do you want to call it quits

If you want to know, holla at me and I'd give you an exit strategy! - Take note:- I'm on my third month of the so called "Ponzi-Scheme" and i ain't quitting just yet!!!

I'm a seasoned IT professional and I'm available to do the following for you if you are interested:-

1. Website design
2. Software design
3. IT implementation
4. Point of Sale Implementation - for shops not the ones from the banks! if you want from the banks, go to the banks!!
5. General IT solutions.

Also we have an advisory unit that handles:-
1. Forex advice
2. VISA application advice - students, visiting, relocation to the following countries only - USA, UK, Australia and Canada.
3. Relationship Advice

Number to reach us on is:- 08162816973 and helpdesk@trishtechnologies.com

Bless Everyone and please, no matter what, always stay POSITIVE!!!!

If you hang around "NEGATIVE" people too much, you might just start thinking like 'em!!! lol... tongue

Thanks my brother, God bless you for your courage. I don't know why some Nigerians are like this. They don't do research, they will just write r say trash whenever they feel like.

I keep saying this... mmm is not a scam, it's a different kind of investment where you give help and get help. It's like helping someone else with cash nd get cash paid to you with 30 percent interest by another helper.

Guys don't listen to hearsay... Do your own research and make MO ey with MMM.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by cybercares(m): 6:37am On Jul 23, 2016
cephas247:
Well, recently registered, and i have to say that with my experience of similar program-mes in Nigeria i have to be apprehensive.

Please don't let anything chase u away from Making your money. Go for it and trust me you want regret. You can start small as 10k

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by cybercares(m): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2016
ak47yong:

GUY MY BROTHER WAS JUST ROBBED BY MMM TODAY. After putting in his savings of 200k they told him he is a minor and refused his get help request. My question is if he was a minor why did they accept his money in the first place, as it stands they still haven't given him his money and have outright stated that he is getting no bonus BEWARE MMM IS A SCAM DONT MAKE MY BROTHERS MISTAKE

And you want me to believe this . if you are a minor, MMM will not accept your registration let alone giving help. I'm sorry I don't believe you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by IamKollinx(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:

pls enlighten me, is it state by state or group by group?

my guider is from another zone and state

No, no, no. Nothing as such u mentioned. Please contact your guider or refer to the MMM site for more details.
Thank you!
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by pobeaf(m): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pls add me to MMM Watzap page 08034794904
Thanks
MasterCare4u:
Get free ebook on MMM Nigeria - The Ultimate Financial Solution Guide MMM IS REAL!
How to register
How it works
How to provide help
How to get help
Freqently Asked Questions (FAQ)
and more...
send your email to: 08095387058
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Byko899(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
I don't know why most Nigerians are very very LAZY, how can you sit in one place and expect to get 30% in return, were does that happen,if the so called MMM is real I bet you most bank managers will put there customers money there and after one month,they have turned multi billioners. how can a company that is not registered here, has no legal obligation here,and can not be sued give you 30% interest and 10percent bonus ,some one said you do not pay directly to there account, what of the bonus ,who generates it. who is a father Christmas to open a website or company for you to be helping your selfes, the truth is that MMM is a product of organised crime,is a ponzi scheme that must surely fail,a scheme like this happened in my area with bag of rice, it was even used for a movie in Nigeria but our problem is that we do not learn and I will solely blame it on poverty. if somebody ask you to register for MMM, ask him in all honesty if he think this program with last for 20 years,non of them can answer that because they know this scheme is a time bomb ,who will be the victim is the question, we all know GNLD,a company that has product to sale,we all know how hard it is to make money with GNLD,that is company that is real,MMM should try UK or USA were government functions and citizens think.( stay away from MMM or gamble what you can afford to loose)

10 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by taovilla: 6:34am On Jul 24, 2016
Byko899:
I don't know why most Nigerians are very very LAZY, how can you sit in one place and expect to get 30% in return, were does that happen,if the so called MMM is real I bet you most bank managers will put there customers money there and after one month,they have turned multi billioners. how can a company that is not registered here, has no legal obligation here,and can not be sued give you 30% interest and 10percent bonus ,some one said you do not pay directly to there account, what of the bonus ,who generates it. who is a father Christmas to open a website or company for you to be helping your selfes, the truth is that MMM is a product of organised crime,is a ponzi scheme that must surely fail,a scheme like this happened in my area with bag of rice, it was even used for a movie in Nigeria but our problem is that we do not learn and I will solely blame it on poverty. if somebody ask you to register for MMM, ask him in all honesty if he think this program with last for 20 years,non of them can answer that because they know this scheme is a time bomb ,who will be the victim is the question, we all know GNLD,a company that has product to sale,we all know how hard it is to make money with GNLD,that is company that is real,MMM should try UK or USA were government functions and citizens think.( stay away from MMM or gamble what you can afford to loose)

Story for the gods.......

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by cybercares(m): 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
drizzymadbet:

if you actually read that from their website, that is more reason you should be careful when pledging money on the system. the 30 percent ROI claims are paid by members (new members). Now tell me how this can be sustained.

Lemme give you an analogy, let's assume I pledged 100,000 naira, after 30 days I should be getting 130,000 naira. About the same time I was able to bring 3 friends who registered under me and pledged 200,000 naira, I get a 10‰ referral bonus, meaning that I earn 20,000 on each of em and for bringing the 3 of em I would earn 60,000 naira referral bonus. Adding 60,000 naira to the 130,000 gives us 190,000.

When registering, one gets a signing bonus of 20 dollars depending on the money pledge and that's about 4000 naira. Add it to the 190,000 and you have 194,000 naira. how do u make ur money back? you ask for help of 194,000 and bam, they match u with members (preferably new members) who pledged help. That's a simple example, one makes a ROI of 94,000 within 30 days.

Now tell me how this can be sustained, yes they can sustain it by bringing in New members into the scheme, paying guides ridiculous sums to conduct seminars and make people join.

Bros if you think you can play smart and know when to exit the system, good else Dont join and get burned shikiena

Well, if people like you keep posting trash like this to scare people off money making then there's problem. There's nothing to scare about. Why would you want to invest once and run... Negative thinking will not make us grow in this country. I have a friend that has been doing MMM since 6 months now and has make lots of money why can't you guy do more research and stop discouraging people. MMM will not crash or collapse if people stop critisizing the site or the owner.

If you want to make money please quote me.
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by nairacash1: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Please at all those already in the system, what's the difference between

www.

AND

www.mmm-nigeria.net
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by topeluvu(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Gonna b well..
Re: Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Skanas(m): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2016
I just love the MMM concept...the only thing I know that will make it fail is if the GH becomes greater than the PH, that's if pple after gaining enough stops PH...remember no central Acc and use only ur spare money....me am definitely starting August 1st with my spare money from all I made after expenditure for the month(50k)...see the format I will use....
1)Put 50k in the 1st month allowing it to run for 3 months, I'll have I'll have 110,000. Remove 60k+bonus and leave exactly 50k. Dat way I have gotten my money back with extra 10k+bonus.
2) Allow the 50k now in my MMM to stand for 12 months (1yr), it will now be 1.2m NGN...
3) Take 1.1m NGN leave exactly 100k allow it stand for 12months, it will now be 2.3m NGN. I'll tk out 2.1m and leave exactly 200k and repeat same process to have 4.7m
4) and so on and so forth...
Mind u the only risk I took is for three months with 50k...my spare money for the month *wink* so even if I lose it, it's my gaddam spare money...
MMM pays....DO IT....USE UR SPARE MONEY!!! *smile*

PS: like and share to spread the the word.
...this is the gospel of SKANAS
...tanks be to GOD...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Package Delivery Problems: USPS And NIPOST / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Free Skill Acquisition E-Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.