Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Why Does My Guyfriend Always End Every Single Text With Crazy Ogbanje? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Guyfriend Always End Every Single Text With Crazy Ogbanje? (636 Views)

Ladies, Must It Always End Up In Marriage? / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? / Must Read: Why Most Men Always End Up Sleeping With Their House Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Guyfriend Always End Every Single Text With Crazy Ogbanje? by mamagee3(f): 2:41pm On May 26, 2016
Why does my guy friend end ever text message with me by calling me either a beautiful Ogbanje or crazy Ogbanje?

He calls me this Ogbanje thing because he believes I hate sex due to the fact that I don't have too much sex with him.
Re: Why Does My Guyfriend Always End Every Single Text With Crazy Ogbanje? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 26, 2016
indi ara

2 Likes

Re: Why Does My Guyfriend Always End Every Single Text With Crazy Ogbanje? by chikel2000(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2016
What is sex n y must it rule most relationships
Re: Why Does My Guyfriend Always End Every Single Text With Crazy Ogbanje? by Perfecttouch(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2016
mamagee3:
Why does my guy friend end ever text message with me by calling me either a beautiful Ogbanje or crazy Ogbanje?

He calls me this Ogbanje thing because he believes I hate sex due to the fact that I don't have too much sex with him.
when it comes to you,ogbanje is an understatement idi-ara like osehot said
Re: Why Does My Guyfriend Always End Every Single Text With Crazy Ogbanje? by dcommissioner: 3:45pm On May 26, 2016
mamagee... u nd diz ur boyfriend sef

una no dey tire?

all ur post has been referring to diz GUY
Re: Why Does My Guyfriend Always End Every Single Text With Crazy Ogbanje? by Nobody: 9:59am On May 28, 2016
mamagee3:

Seriously if u understand a bit of psychology, u won't blame him.

Like u said, u have a funny tender nature that makes a mans affection for you increase greatly..now when the affection is at its peak, u turn him down by not having sex with him

Actually I blame him too bcus he hasn't learn that its just ur nature to be tender and it doesn't actually mean u're naïve abt sex. So if he loves you (i mean if he can marry you), he shd patiently learn to take you for who you are

You must really be tenderly funny for ppl to call u an ogbanje and you take it with levity. Guess you have a simple nature or perhaps its bcus u don't know what it means. Bcus if a nigerian girl is called that, that's the end of d romance except some in unique relationships in which they use playful abuses for each other and catch d fun

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Girlfriend For Sale? / There Are Funny Things In This Life / How To Develop The Female Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.