Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. (2803 Views)

This Is The Authentic Story Of How Lamidi Adedibu Died – Widow, Alhaja Bose / My Politics, My Life, My Joy, By Lamidi Adedibu / Exclusive Interview With Lamidi Adedibu- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by olutomiwa(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2006
This is strictly for the indegenes and residents of ibadan town.with the negatTHIEF roles Alhaji Lamidi Adedibu had played and is playing in Ibadan politics and indeed Oyo state politics,i think it is time we all rise up and say NO to him,its time we let this stark illiterate and old thug know that,we are no longer interested in his type of politics.We should not allow this old political thug to dictate to us in Ibadan and Oyo state as a whole,enough is enough.This has nothing to do with Ladoja,Akala,Adeojo or whoever,all this is about the future of ibadan and oyo state,one old thug CANNOT and SHOULD NOT CONTINUE to dictate to us again in Ibadan or Oyo state,Alhaji Lamidi Adedibu should go and RUST IN PEACE.
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by lewa(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2006
Lamidi Ariyibi Adedibu-Ekarun Olubadan, Godfather of Amala politics!Whaddaya wanna do again?
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by omofineboy(m): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2006
Lamidi Adedibu should be in Kuje prision pls, I dont know why Gani Adams was arrested and OBJ left Adedibu?
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by olutomiwa(m): 7:40pm On Nov 24, 2006
omofineboy:

Lamidi Adedibu should be in Kuje prision please, I don't know why Gani Adams was arrested and OBJ left Adedibu?
thank u jare,me i wonda o
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by kitaun(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2006
Was it not ur same OBJ that said Adedibu is a political leader of his in the wake of the Ladoja impeachment imbroglio?
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by olutomiwa(m): 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2006
kitaun:

Was it not your same OBJ that said Adedibu is a political leader of his in the wake of the Ladoja impeachment imbroglio?
make sense,go to the point or just chill,ok?
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by lewa(m): 1:26am On Nov 26, 2006
Lamidi holds the ace for PDP in Oyo state, same for Saraki Kwara/Kogi, Uba in Anambra and others too!
Adedibu would be around until the Government of the day, which ever refuses his services!Until then you guys should lay down arms. Guy is untouchable for now
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by kitaun(m): 12:21am On Nov 27, 2006
@Lewa, thanx for answering olutomiwa properly, i still can't decipher which part of my short post(though rich in meaning) made little sense to him
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by olutomiwa(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2006
lewa:

Lamidi holds the ace for PDP in Oyo state, same for Saraki Kwara/Kogi, Uba in Anambra and others too!
Adedibu would be around until the Government of the day, which ever refuses his services!Until then you guys should lay down arms. Guy is untouchable for now
one of the myopic minds on board.UNTOUCHABLE MY FOOT.
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by kitaun(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2006
@Olutomiwa, i believe u r d myopic one, what we are talking about is not 'idealism'(what should be) but 'reality' which explains why Adedibu still holds sway in Oyo
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by lewa(m): 6:51pm On Nov 29, 2006
wink cheesy grin Myopia indeed!
Mr O,
When you call someone godfather of amala politics, it's not exactly complimentary!Moreover, for now his job is to help secure the polititicking in the S/W for the highest bider and the has been in this ignoble role from the days of Awolowo till now almost 6 decades in thuggery!
Until we all can cast our votes without fear, credible politicians are elected into office and the rule of law obeyed, Adedibu would be out of a job. But till then wink
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by lewa(m): 6:52pm On Nov 29, 2006
Hope it sinks well Mr O!
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by kitaun(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2006
@Lewa

Even though i don't agree with some of your views on other subjects, i must agree in totality with you on this cool
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by lewa(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2006
Like IBB? grin cheesy grin
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by kitaun(m): 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2006
Oh you noticed!!! grin

Yes o!

My views are well stated only i dont like the approach of members on board here to issues, lol cool

Maybe i would love to parcitipate more on national issues but then undecided
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by lewa(m): 1:52am On Dec 01, 2006
I understand! wink cheesy grin wink. However it's the name calling i cant stand!Anyways it's an avenue to relax after the day's husling!Reminds of the arguments i used to have back home -you know how we are?Anyways enjoy! wink
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by kitaun(m): 3:21am On Dec 01, 2006
Cheers!
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by lewa(m): 5:27am On Dec 01, 2006
wink
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by alarinka(m): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2006
, the supreme court has put poison in to his amala , yesterday by reinstating rasheed ladoja, CHEERS grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by kitaun(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2006
Lets wait and see as things pan out, who gives a f@#k 'bout him anyway, what we were saying is not until he loses his hold fully he still remains relevant!
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by olutomiwa(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2006
alarinka:

, the supreme court has put poison in to his amala , yesterday by reinstating rasheed ladoja, CHEERS grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue
it is the beginning of the end of the old political thug,you just wacth.
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by lewa(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2006
Well if so, would he be meeting with OBJ yesterday in Ota?Anyways let's watch!The menace of a man is gradually being demystified
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by olutomiwa(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2006
tic tac tic tac tic tac tic tac,the time is slowly and gradually TICKLING OUT for the strong man of AMALA POLITICS[Alh Lamidi Adedibu].
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by bolaoni(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2006
are you sure he has lost his power? learnt he invaded d Assembly wit thugs 2day. na wa o.
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by kitaun(m): 5:12am On Dec 15, 2006
Bola, do these people know what amala politics entail? Na like so e go become irrelevant? I am just being realistic, the man still holds sway abeg!
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by bolaoni(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2006
One of his cronies, Tokyo, was arrested by the SSS some weeks back. Baba himself went to Abuja to bring him home and when they got to Ibadan about two days ago, it was another hell unleashed!

Does that look like a man who has lost out?

I don't think SO!
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by toba1909(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2007
I think it's high time Yar'adua come out and really say who he is. The recent ceremonial arraignment of this old fool in Abuja shows that the government isn't bold enough to handle Adedibu,imagine the comment he made about Dora Akunyili. If at his age,he has a daughter that is as sensible and virtous as Dora;He wouldn't have made such comment.
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by chidichris(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2007
from this thread, i have confirmed that oyo people till now,cannot identify their problem.
well if you really want to know, the answer is OBJ.
disable obj today and there will not be adedibu.
where was adedibu during the reigns of idiagbon/buhari, babangida and abacha? the popularity of thugs were made to manifest when a prisoner was made the president of nigeria.
the coming of obj was the revivival of thugry in the political arena of nigeria and since then, tauts have been the decission makers at different levels of gov.
a tuat president who could tell nigerians that an election was going to be a do or die affair. a president who could ask oyo people to tolorate and manage adedibu for he is too old to be reformed. a president who could accept that chris uba confessed to him that anambra election was rigged by him and yet went ahead and made him member board of trustees.
if u wish u catch adedibu, just catch obj and the man will be paralysied.
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by BigB11(m): 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2007
if u wish u catch adedibu, just catch obj and the man will be paralysed.

I've never looked at it that way, but you're absolutely correct.

OBJ used this man to take advantage of Ibadan people; I'm sure that OBJ has no balls to try this mess any where in Ogun State.
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by angel101(f): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2007
y ibadan though?
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by BigB11(m): 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2007
I believe because Ibadan happens to be the center of Yoruba land. As a politician, if you're able to concur Ibadan, it means you've concurred the entire Yoruba land.

This statement is not confirmed, it's just the way I see it.
Re: Time Up For Alh Lamidi Adedibu. by McKren(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2007
I think it is just down to hard luck

Ibadan is just unlucky to have an Adedibu, people get wiser as they age. But Adedibu at 80 is a depature from this rule.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Nnamani Of Enugu Charged For Owning 172 Houses / Dr Titus Olusoji Eweje For Governor Of Ogun State 2011 / New Igbo State To Be Created In Virginia, The United State of America-CISA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.