Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Relationship Advice Help Needed Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relationship Advice Help Needed Pls (621 Views)

Relationship Advice Needed / My Relationship Advice To The Young Women / I Invite My Brothers To Leave With Me Now Its Affecting My Relationship..advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Advice Help Needed Pls by Raymondluv(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2016
I met a lady on fb in february n we started dating in March, we re 2.5 mnth old. We re planning on meeting in June, courtesy of a wedding of my friend, we decided to meet at the wedding. Am sponsoring her coming, and I also bot her sme wears, n planning to buy her a phn too.
Do u tink we started dating too early, wht do u tink of me buying stuffs for smeone I hve never met yet?
Re: Relationship Advice Help Needed Pls by niggi4life(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2016
Raymondluv:
I met a lady on fb in february n we started dating in March, we re 2.5 mnth old. We re planning on meeting in June, courtesy of a wedding of my friend, we decided to meet at the wedding. Am sponsoring her coming, and I also bot her sme wears, n planning to buy her a phn too.
Do u tink we started dating too early, wht do u tink of me buying stuffs for smeone I hve never met yet?
no wonder your username is Raymonluv.

U are born to love my broda, carry go till ur eye clear
Re: Relationship Advice Help Needed Pls by Cutehector(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2016
Money miss road grin
Re: Relationship Advice Help Needed Pls by thorpido(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2016
Did she ask you for the phone and other gifts?
What plan do you have for her- marriage?How old are you if I may ask?
Re: Relationship Advice Help Needed Pls by yvelchstores(f): 6:53pm On May 26, 2016
All that financial burden u are putting on urself is not necessary. She shld wear her own clothes don't u think? U are not Santa,let her use d old phone. Don't start this early showering gifts so that u will be sure if its u she cares for or your gifts. Cheers.
Re: Relationship Advice Help Needed Pls by moshoodn(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2016
My brother, there's nothing wrong with all you've done. After all, I bet you've dashed friends stuffs much more than that.

I've been there too, so I understand you.

Love, like life, is an adventure... Enjoy it. I pray the union becomes solid and leads to a great future..
Re: Relationship Advice Help Needed Pls by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 26, 2016
OP, there's nothing wrong in buying her things if u want to and if she can't afford it, and make sure they are not too expensive, but bear in mind that if things doesn't work well for u both, then u won't ask her to refund them or call her a gold digger o. love makes us do crazy things bro. I wish u both the best of luck

(1) (Reply)

SCAR !!! / How To Stop Your Child From Lying / I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.