Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) (22405 Views)

Kaduna Inland Dry Port To Be Commissioned By President Buhari On Thursday / Roads To Be Commissioned By President Buhari In Kano State (Photos) / Fayose & Wike Inspect Rivers Pleasure Park, To Be Commissioned This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:46pm On May 26, 2016
By Eyo Nse,

This is the about to be commissioned Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd., in a state that receives N700 million as allocation from the federal government.

Few weeks ago, Brainnews NG revealed how Governor Ben Ayade signed an MOU with a UAE Firm for the building of a power plant in Cross River.

Ben Ayade has been rated as one of the best governor Cross River State has ever voted into office.

When infrastructural development is mention in Cross River, Former Gov. Donald Duke and Ben Ayade can’t never be forgotten.

See photos from the factory below:

Source: http://brainnewsng.com/about-to-be-commissioned-cross-river-state-garment-factory-ltd-photos/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Otherique: 3:58pm On May 26, 2016
This state is a very fortunate state,

They've hardly had disappointing Governors since 1999.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:15pm On May 26, 2016
Otherique:
Hmmmmmmm
How did you know?
You must be from Cross River?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Splinz(m): 4:28pm On May 26, 2016
I'm happy for Cross River. Udom of Akwa Ibom is as clueless as Buhari.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by emmyx2010: 4:29pm On May 26, 2016
Smiling at Donald Duke

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Lajilajo(f): 4:30pm On May 26, 2016
God bless Calabaris

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Ralphdan(m): 4:30pm On May 26, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 4:30pm On May 26, 2016
Some state governors are working hard...my own governor is busy doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by DennisEche(m): 4:31pm On May 26, 2016
i wish other state Governors can emulate this...............instead of looting our common wealth......................

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by DIFY20(f): 4:31pm On May 26, 2016
NICE ONE MY BROTHERS
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by rapistbuhari: 4:31pm On May 26, 2016
Nawao........

When one state from the descendants of oduduwa can only boast of this

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Built2last: 4:32pm On May 26, 2016
Cross River and Anambra states are seriously competing in infrastructural development.

I beg my northern brothers to put pressure on their leaders to develop their region.

southern Nigeria is on the path for development.

You cant keep lagging behind. the consequence is that you will continue to be a problem to my growing children.

Look at Borno governor that has largely been overridden by bokoharam in the last six years. he couldn't have had opportunity to build roads or any infrastructure.

Question?

after Borno pays salary of redundant civil servants, what has he been doing with money for capital projects.

he will tell you he has been taking care of IDP but we know its a lie. FG and Donor agencies has largely born the burden of IDPs

12 Likes

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by estyvino(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2016
1st good news since 2015(Buhari)
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Built2last: 4:32pm On May 26, 2016
ok
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Princeojua(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2016
I'm right in the location of this factory. I must say Ayade is a wizard who nod off his head like an Agama Lizard. we didn't know how he did it, but all we saw was a factory we never dreamed about.
Liyel Imoke was our worst governor ever.

8 Likes

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by anonimi: 4:33pm On May 26, 2016
Another big WASTE by the state government.
It had better come up with a plan to PRIVATISE asap and include the workers and host community to buy the shares for greater sense of INCLUSIVE ownership & responsibility.

Government has NO business doing business.
It must restrict itself to:

- creating enabling environmenet for private investors.
- regulation.
- aggressive TAXATION of everyone- corporate and individual.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:33pm On May 26, 2016
DennisEche:
i wish other state Governors can emulate this...............instead of looting our common wealth......................

Yes oooo

I wish same
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 26, 2016
Otherique:

what fact do you have to prove your point? If I may ask, what legacy did governor imoke leave behind?

2 Likes

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by laurel03(m): 4:34pm On May 26, 2016
Good one
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 26, 2016
Splinz:

Yup Buhari is so clueless he just fought tooth and nail to get the Calabar to Lagos rail in the budget so that products like this clothing factory could shipped out of Nigeria to meet SLA standards of offshore buyers.

I mean that is really dumb.

7 Likes

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Pavore9: 4:34pm On May 26, 2016
I hope our "ewa agoyin" governor is seeing his mate!

5 Likes

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by MadCow1: 4:35pm On May 26, 2016
Cross Rivers State .. I really hope this works out for them.

That State needs to face Agriculture aggressively.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Dreal11247: 4:35pm On May 26, 2016
More often than not, the stealing nature of our people makes it difficult for this type of establishment to survive. I pray and believe that this one succeeds.
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by imohchard(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2016
Cross river state is the only state in the Niger delta region that doesn't have crude oil, yet it is the most important destination for tourists in Nigeria..

My point is, Nigeria will only discover it's potential when oil is finished...
Whoever is bombing oil refineries should try and also bomb all the oil reserves we have including the ones in the ground

4 Likes

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:36pm On May 26, 2016
Pavore9:
I hope our "ewa agoyin" governor is seeing his mate!

Which state?
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 26, 2016
Splinz:
grin
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Whizzdom(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2016
Kdos to the Governor of Cross River, let the touch of CHANGE be passed over to all.

SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by Pavore9: 4:40pm On May 26, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Which state?

Our Hero's State! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cross River State Garment Factory Ltd About To Be Commissioned (photos) by wink2015(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2016
Where is Governor James Ibori, Deputy Governor Benjamin Elue, Governor Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan, Deputy Governor, Amos Agbe Utuama all of Delta state.

Because this men were so corrupt while in office, Delta state remain very poor as at today. They definately had no vision plan.

Uduaghan was just pursing money for himself to the extent that his Accountant General had to flee to the forest because he was tired of dishing out money to the government of Dr Udughan.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Bandits Are Criminals, Not Terrorists / Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests / Mohammed Idris: Why Bandits Kidnapped Me – Niger Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.